dohckab

Apr 17, 2018
What's wrong with Icstor now? Because after four years of making games he needed a break?
I have no problem with him taking a break. I don't follow his games anyway now. It's just that the quality of this game and Acting lessons is so much better than Milfy city (his top game). For starters, there is no chemistry at all between the characters.

The MC just wakes up one fine day and his mother is lusting after him, his sisters are going crazy for him? I mean, why? The guy has like no personality, duh.
It's hyped that's all.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Is there any particular reason as to why Maya is paired with laundry soap during the main menu slideshow?

View attachment 306883

The main menu has a cool slideshow of images showing characters and the associations they have within the game's story. Examples include; Isabella with her wine, Tommy with his coin, Magnar and his likely girlfriend Sally, Jill with the Prep mansion and Tybalt in the background, and a few others.

There's a very worrying implication for Maya to be had with this... :confused:
Well she`s a girl so ...you know...laundry,dishes,chores:sneaky:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I have no problem with him taking a break. I don't follow his games anyway now. It's just that the quality of this game and Acting lessons is so much better than Milfy city (his top game). For starters, there is no chemistry at all between the characters.

The MC just wakes up one fine day and his mother is lusting after him, his sisters are going crazy for him? I mean, why? The guy has like no personality, duh.
It's hyped that's all.
Icstor has built up an audience over the course of several years and games, DrPinkCake is doing pretty well for only being known (as far as I know anyway) for just over a year and we don't know exactly how much he's making from those 1,165 Patrons, I'm sure he's doing pretty well.

They obviously have different goals in mind, Icstor games are generally lighthearted romps as most of these sort of games are though in Icstor's case very linear and kind of shallow which I hope for the next game he finally tries some actual branching paths and options in terms of missing content which I don't think there's much of outside of one thing so far if I remember correctly. However his games being easier to follow and get into opens him up to a wider audience and it's an audience he knows which again is something he's built up. Acting Lessons and from the looks of it, Being A DIK will eventually follow suit though I hope not to the same extent in being more dramatic and IMO not as broad of an appeal for actual storytelling in part maybe in part because of the potential language barrier. Also certain things like that one decision in Acting Lessons is something that I can respect but also probably hurt his Patron count a bit.

I think a lot of these games/threads have shown how many would just be happy with "pretty pictures" without having to actually earn them.

EDIT: Also in the case of Icstor and Milfy City, Linda having those feelings before the game even starts is a rarity that I still consider kind of refreshing. Usually "mom" is the end goal, it's a nice little turn from the norm though I do still wish there was more depth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Are the Mac versions not working for anyone else? Apologies if this has already been answered, I can't look through hundreds of pages worth of posts.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Is there any particular reason as to why Maya is paired with laundry soap during the main menu slideshow?
There sure is.

You know in the first John Wick movie when John gets pulled back into "The Life?" He gets attacked in his home, has to wipe out an entire hit squad and then his first call is to a "cleaning company" who he pays with a small stack of gold coins?

Ding ding ding.

Problem is, Maya's still a rookie when it comes to cleaning up blood and bodies, so she's not getting paid in fistfuls of quasi-legal Krugerrands. Hence why she's having problems scraping together tuition money.

Honestly, it'd help if she realized that you need something a little stronger than Tide to get blood out of shag carpet.

At least invest in some OxyClean, woman.

But c'est la vie. These are the things that you only learn after years of cleaning up after professional assassins. Let's hope she'll pick it up eventually. You know, if she doesn't get caught in a free-for-all shootout between the Alphas and the DIKs for control of the campus.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I love the idea of changing the girls hair from time to time, really clever thing to do.

Also i love Quinn, i just can't get enough of her. I mean i have a thing for girls with short hair and i agree with others she looks really cute without make up but her being a manipulative bitch is the part that i love the most.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes