NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Waited until 0.2 to try this out and I've gotta say within the span of one day this game has very quickly become my favorite on F95Z. Can't give it enough praise, in addition to fantastic renders and animation it actually makes you feel emotionally invested in the story which in this age of mass produced garbage has become a rarity. The soundtrack is actually also a really big selling point, I absolutely love it. PinkCake has earned himself a pledge today.

It's hard to say who best girl is but for now I may be leaning towards Maya, as she's the one who has had the most conversations so far. Sage might just be the hottest as I have a massive weakness for redheads and of course is best girl for DIK path. Can't really judge Jill and Isabella as they haven't really opened up to the MC yet. :(
You forgot about Rosa. And yes, Sage is the perfect bad girl. bad in a good way, not evil like Queen.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Waited until 0.2 to try this out and I've gotta say within the span of one day this game has very quickly become my favorite on F95Z. Can't give it enough praise, in addition to fantastic renders and animation it actually makes you feel emotionally invested in the story which in this age of mass produced garbage has become a rarity. The soundtrack is actually also a really big selling point, I absolutely love it. PinkCake has earned himself a pledge today.

It's hard to say who best girl is but for now I may be leaning towards Maya, as she's the one who has had the most conversations so far. Sage might just be the hottest as I have a massive weakness for redheads and of course is best girl for DIK path. Can't really judge Jill and Isabella as they haven't really opened up to the MC yet. :(
thats what im about to say,you can feel the emotions while playing this game,especially if you carefully read those lines plus eye movements?i mean wow,DPC is a genius!!!

Reactions: NukaCola

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
*ding* *ding* *ding*
Ya hear that? It's the theory bell again!

Anyway, it's not really a theory but just an interesting coinkidink I found. Pretty sure I read earlier that someone had already picked up on this, but I digress. :sneaky:

Maya's favourite movie is called "The Secret in His Closet". It's about a man who lives alone and has a routine of visiting his closet every night. Funnily enough, you can attempt to "visit" Maya's closet but if she's present in the room with you she'll tell you off. There is one time when you can visit her closet when she's away, but there isn't anything you can interact with other than a magazine on the bottom left corner which gives you a special render.

308126 308127

There's nothing particularly noteworthy in there, except for one item, which seems to be a man's suit jacket. You can compare its size with her other clothes and it's almost as long as her yellow sundress. It's also much broader than her frame and has huge sleeves (I mean, compare that jacket to her tiny checkered green crop-top). Evidently, that's a man's suit jacket. Why is that in there? Who does it belong to? And most importantly, am I thinking too much into this? :unsure:

Can you tell that I'm getting a little too obsessed with cracking the mystery behind Maya? Haha. :p

Last edited:

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Evidently, that's a man's suit jacket. Why is that in there? Who does it belong to?
It's hers.

See, it's not something she likes to talk about much, seeing as how it's an old, old, OLD shame of hers, but Maya once starred in an off, off, OFF-Broadway cabaret style show that... wasn't very well received by the critics. (Hey, it wasn't her fault. She put her heart and soul into the performance, but honestly, the songs were terrible, the writing was crap, and the rest of the troupe were basically phoning it in.)

The whole experience totally soured her on musical theater and she swore never to take the stage again.

But you know how it is. Song, dance, showmanship. It's either in your blood or it's not. And let's face it: it's in her blood. One day, maybe even some day soon, she'll don that old blazer again, slip on a handsome little thigh-high skirt, step into a nice, comfy pair of stiletto heels and wow us all with her stunning rendition of Lady Marmalade, but until that day comes, well...

I don't know. Keep your trousers on, folks.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
thats what im about to say,you can feel the emotions while playing this game,especially if you carefully read those lines plus eye movements?i mean wow,DPC is a genius!!!
Exactly! The facial expressions are supremely realistic. He's very good at making his models express real human emotion.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*ding* *ding* *ding*

Anyway, it's not really a theory but just an interesting coinkidink I found. Pretty sure I read earlier that someone had already picked up on this, but I digress. :sneaky:

Maya's favourite movie is called "The Secret in His Closet". It's about a man who lives alone and has a routine of visiting his closet every night. Funnily enough, you can attempt to "visit" Maya's closet but if she's present in the room with you she'll tell you off. There is one time when you can visit her closet when she's away, but there isn't anything you can interact with other than a magazine on the bottom left corner which gives you a special render.

View attachment 308126 View attachment 308127

There's nothing particularly noteworthy in there, except for one item, which seems to be a man's suit jacket. You can compare its size with her other clothes and it's almost as long as her yellow sundress. It's also much broader than her frame and has huge sleeves (I mean, compare that jacket to her tiny checkered green crop-top). Evidently, that's a man's suit jacket. Why is that in there? Who does it belong to? And most importantly, am I thinking too much into this? :unsure:

Can you tell that I'm getting a little too obsessed with cracking the mystery behind Maya? Haha. :p
My theory is that it (the blazer) belongs to Derek and it was the one he was wearing when he asked Picture Girl out, he got rejected and started ACTING as a moron while deep down he's just a sensitive guy unable to cope with a broken heart. so she's keeping the clothing item in case he even returns to his true self.... maybe Maya is even feeling guilty for it because she and Picture Girl were making out and looking at the suit reminds her of the one time she wasn't honest with those close to her

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
*ding* *ding* *ding*

View attachment 308126 View attachment 308127

A few of us noticed it a few pages ago but yeah, there HAS to be something to that jacket. Why would PinkCake choose that title and have that jacket in the closet. It is too much of a coincidence.

Maya Mystery Obsession is too real though. I'm now convinced there is no way PinkCake can deliver on it now. I've built it up way too much in my head. I'm worried that Maya's mystery is going to go down like Season 8 Game of Thrones

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
A few of us noticed it a few pages ago but yeah, there HAS to be something to that jacket. Why would PinkCake choose that title and have that jacket in the closet. It is too much of a coincidence.

Maya Mystery Obsession is too real though. I'm now convinced there is no way PinkCake can deliver on it now. I've built it up way too much in my head. I'm worried that Maya's mystery is going to go down like Season 8 Game of Thrones
please... season 8 was perfect, it just capitalised on every clue that was given through 7 seasons

Reactions: SoiCowboy

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, I think its Derek's. That is the most plausible theory. He wore it to prom or something, got stood up/rejected so he gave the jacket to Maya to keep just in case he wants to use it again. He doesn't want to keep it himself because its a painful memory. Maya doesn't MC snooping because she doesn't want to reveal Derek's secret to his new best friend.

"The secret in his closet" key word is HIS. So its not her secret, its Dereks. She is protecting it.

The opening picture with Maya and the laundry stuff can tie into this too. the jacket is only sometimes in the closet right? Well, Derek sometimes comes over to wear his jacket, he might walk around in it. He might stand at the mirror and pretend he didn't get rejected or something. We have no idea what he does when he isn't with MC. He then gives the jacket back to Maya, she washes it and hangs it in her closet. That could also explain his weird views of the gender studies class, he says he just does it for credits and whatnot, but he actually wants to learn more about women to find out how he messed up.

Derek could also be gay, and he is "in the closet" but that is less likely IMO.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Or the "Secret in his closet" could be completely unrelated to Maya or Derek, and be about Chad's secret. What does he have in his closet? Maybe thats where all those dildo's came from. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, I think its Derek's. That is the most plausible theory. He wore it to prom or something, got stood up/rejected so he gave the jacket to Maya to keep just in case he wants to use it again. He doesn't want to keep it himself because its a painful memory. Maya doesn't MC snooping because she doesn't want to reveal Derek's secret to his new best friend.

"The secret in his closet" key word is HIS. So its not her secret, its Dereks. She is protecting it.

The opening picture with Maya and the laundry stuff can tie into this too. the jacket is only sometimes in the closet right? Well, Derek sometimes comes over to wear his jacket, he might walk around in it. He might stand at the mirror and pretend he didn't get rejected or something. We have no idea what he does when he isn't with MC. He then gives the jacket back to Maya, she washes it and hangs it in her closet. That could also explain his weird views of the gender studies class, he says he just does it for credits and whatnot, but he actually wants to learn more about women to find out how he messed up.

Derek could also be gay, and he is "in the closet" but that is less likely IMO.
If Derek is gay, he REALLY conceals it well! Bi? His actions around the MC might suggest that. It still seems a stretch.

Something to think about though.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game is gonna drop some bombshell secret on us at some point and it's either gonna be either a WOW or an UGH moment...

Reactions: vir_cotto

WrittenBy

Feb 6, 2018
How can I end the party at the beginning of ep.2? I talked with everyone and investigated the rooms, but it seems I kinda stuck.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes