karlsiu1

Oct 14, 2018
Since someone sent me a PM asking about this, I thought I would share the console commands here too.

Massive Chick: dtype=-3
Massive Dik: dtype=3

Just enter the command to access Chick or Dik dialogue choices. For certain Chick/Dik only scenes, enter the command before the scene plays.

If you need to know what choices or scenes require Chick or Dik use the walkthrough in the game thread.

Here are a few other commands.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a dump question, how do I enter console? Where is it?

Reactions: mikakost

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
I love the idea of changing the girls hair from time to time, really clever thing to do.

Also i love Quinn, i just can't get enough of her. I mean i have a thing for girls with short hair and i agree with others she looks really cute without make up but her being a manipulative bitch is the part that i love the most.
Not just the hair but the outfits. Wow, characters who actually don't wear the same thing every day.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
May 21, 2019
Im unable to progress past the part in episode two where you are given free roam and have to talk to everyone at the party. What am i supposed to do after talking to everyone?

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
anyone got a save before the first update? havent played it since and im lookin to take a peek at the new patch lol

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Damn, well I'm getting a "corrupted data" error when trying to unzip. What do you think could be wrong on my part?
Corrupted zip could indicate an error during downloading, interference of your AV or, even, a problem with extractor software - sometimes WinRar (i.e.) can't extract zip files created by 7zip etc.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Waited until 0.2 to try this out and I've gotta say within the span of one day this game has very quickly become my favorite on F95Z. Can't give it enough praise, in addition to fantastic renders and animation it actually makes you feel emotionally invested in the story which in this age of mass produced garbage has become a rarity. The soundtrack is actually also a really big selling point, I absolutely love it. PinkCake has earned himself a pledge today.

It's hard to say who best girl is but for now I may be leaning towards Maya, as she's the one who has had the most conversations so far. Sage might just be the hottest as I have a massive weakness for redheads and of course is best girl for DIK path. Can't really judge Jill and Isabella as they haven't really opened up to the MC yet. :(

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes