thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
So I tried around with a few things, I take it there is no option to tell Maya and Josy to be cunts elsewhere? I have to be buddies with them or lovers even no matter what?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
How exactly did Nick's maggot brother leave the school? Isn't it weird that the laptop was found in the library and Nick stayed in the library after it was found and it was his brother's old room? What if there was foul play and the guy died or got hurt and has a friend or sibling in the school who is now trying to bring down DIK because they were responsible and covered it up?
IIRC he got bored of college and left. There's definitely some hints that all is not right with Nick. Most of the time you see him at the DIK parties or at the strip club, he's off away from the other guys and not particularly involved. He doesn't seem to be very close with the rest of his DIK brothers. The death coverup theory sounds a little far-fetched to me but I'd be surprised if there wasn't something shady going on with Nick.

Nick is also a spitting image of Stephen Burke. Coincidence? Maybe...

View attachment 516794
Im pretty sure he got kicked out for not doing anything schoolwise. IIRC Nick talks about how his maggot brother wasn't interested in school what-so-ever and got kicked out.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Oh man! I forgot about this group pic we took!. I see Knight up there in the front with me. Mecha in the middle there. FAPmaster369 over there on the right. One of my cousins there in the back. My boy Mormont is there in the cut too off camera; you know he can't let Jade see him but I see you Mormont my dude. The whole forum full of us is in this pic; a few missed the shot that day but most of us are there. :D (y)

Last edited:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Jill is the only LI that hasn't cheated so far, that is true.

Maya/Josy obviously cheated on each other with MC.
Sage is cheating on Chad by being MC's fuck buddy,
Bella has a husband (that doesn't appear to be dead, as was theorized before) and fooled around with MC.

Now, as for the side-girls.

Jade cheated on Burke with MC more than once (the handjob from previous episode and this episode)
Cathy is unknown, does she have a husband? If so, she is trying to cheat on him (she made the dating app, the intent is there).

The only girls that haven't cheated are most of the HOT's (due to not being in relationships) and the strippers.

and something else that was mentioned a while back, but I don't recall it recently. We know that Bella and Jade don't get along, we know that Bella/Jade and Burke fooled around together (or tried to, right?). Thats probably why Bella's husband left her, he didn't approve of that so Bella cheated on her husband with more people than MC.
I entirely missed the bit when we found out Bella was/tried fooling around with Jade/Burke. When was that outta curiosity? I'd kinda like some context because there's cheating on her husband after he's been AWOL for 3 years and left her high and dry and there's cheating whilst he's around. Kinda changes my opinion on her a little.

Reactions: Triple OG

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Given who the MC is : the conduit for our perversion ; I think we've soiled Jill the day we breathed the same air.
So might as well push to the finish line with her
I'm more afraid is that her holy air is so strong it will break my DIK MC to pieces.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I still hope to receive her like this:
The way she has treated the MC especially when they hardly know each other it's almost been sort of Motherly how she acted right away with the Chad situation and calling Cathy about it, and as it's previously been noted how laid back she was when it was mentioned he was seeing other girls I was expecting the worst but it never happened. So I do hope he always keeps her the way she is she doesn't need any faults or some twisted drama.
If DPC spoils this girl, I give up on this game. :LUL:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Jill army reminds me of that old meme, the Ugandan Knuckles
"Do you know the wae" "She is the queen"

1579044142185.png

Before this patch, Jill fans where almost silent, they waited too long for the rise and to be honest... nothing happen, just tease.

But anyway, I will give you guys a freebie, from a Quinn fan (real queen) to a Jill fan:

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019

View attachment 516877

Before this patch, Jill fans where almost silent, they waited too long for the rise and to be honest... nothing happen, just tease.

But anyway, I will give you guys a freebie, from a Quinn fan (real queen) to a Jill fan:

Fu.jpg

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
just played the end of chp 3 before starting chp 4, didnt get the library scene. Is there a choice that you have to take?

thanks

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I entirely missed the bit when we found out Bella was/tried fooling around with Jade/Burke. When was that outta curiosity? I'd kinda like some context because there's cheating on her husband after he's been AWOL for 3 years and left her high and dry and there's cheating whilst he's around. Kinda changes my opinion on her a little.
I'm pretty sure James cheated on her not the other way around. Don't remember if it's in the pool or during dinner when she thinks "I have forgiven him" She clearly has trouble letting go of the past and is waiting for him to come back.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gods and battamilk

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It used to be a pretty extreme army at that :LOL: it was pretty much just pages of a few Jill fans saying she is the best girl pretty sure they tried to get me to say it at gun point as well :p
i actually love her and bella the most but i dont trust dpc one bit.

View attachment 516877

that spoiler doenst work on us, we already did have our hand in her pussy, you are not tricking anyone xD

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I'm pretty sure James cheated on her not the other way around. Don't remember if it's in the pool or during dinner when she thinks "I have forgiven him" She clearly has trouble letting go of the past and is waiting for him to come back.
See, I thought this too but they were pretty sure Bella tried/did fool around with Jade/Burke. I have zero recollection of that. Not saying it didn't happen. Just asking when.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Yes, he probably cheated on her. But also there was a scene (I don't remember which one in particular), where her thoughts gave me the feeling, that she did too.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes