ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I entirely missed the bit when we found out Bella was/tried fooling around with Jade/Burke. When was that outta curiosity? I'd kinda like some context because there's cheating on her husband after he's been AWOL for 3 years and left her high and dry and there's cheating whilst he's around. Kinda changes my opinion on her a little.
It's first hinted at when MC goes to the library to thank Bella for helping him with the whole naked thing in episode one. We see Stephen, Jade and Bella talking and Stephen suggests that Bella brings some wine with her presumably for a dinner.

At the start of episode three it's confirmed something happens, although we don't know what, when Jade and Stephen are arguing. Bella's name comes up multiple times but it's suggested that Stephen is disappointed that it didn't go very far.

Also Bella herself has a moment of reflection where she thinks back on doing something with Jade and her husband. Again, what happened or how far it went, we don't know.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Yes, he probably cheated on her. But also there was a scene (I don't remember which one in particular), where her thoughts gave me the feeling, that she did too.
According to Jades story the cheating started with Cathy and is continuing to this day. She never mentions Bella. Not sure if this scene is for everyone or only if you are flirting with her.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the only thing my chick mc is worried is quinn kissing maya... i avoided her since she may pass us a cute std, what if she have one and did kiss maya to pass it to us lol

chick mc route -->

ex girlfriend not counting xD

(im joking but is pretty funny how a chick mc avoids the hots so they dont pass him a std lol)

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
By the way, there was a talk here, if the whole game is a recollection or only the intro.
I replayed the scene with Bella in the library at the end of episode 3 and MC's narrative makes sure, that the whole game is a recollection.
Also that narrative is particularily disturbing. "If I had known the real reason to her tears and to her persona, I wouldn't have kissed her that night. I would have called out for help." Wonder what sort of help he means. And for whom? For her? For himself?
Could it be that Bella's husband didn't cheat on her, but she was a victim of domestic violence?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
No. You can see Bella if you choose "Because of Jill" too.

You need to be successful at changing Bella's opinion of you during the lunch scene with her, which has many many variables.
Is there a more complicated check in the game than that one? It also has real repercussions. As far as I can tell it's the most (relatively) difficult check to get in the game.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Jill is the only LI that hasn't cheated so far, that is true.

Maya/Josy obviously cheated on each other with MC.
Sage is cheating on Chad by being MC's fuck buddy,
Bella has a husband (that doesn't appear to be dead, as was theorized before) and fooled around with MC.

Now, as for the side-girls.

Jade cheated on Burke with MC more than once (the handjob from previous episode and this episode)
Cathy is unknown, does she have a husband? If so, she is trying to cheat on him (she made the dating app, the intent is there).

The only girls that haven't cheated are most of the HOT's (due to not being in relationships) and the strippers.

and something else that was mentioned a while back, but I don't recall it recently. We know that Bella and Jade don't get along, we know that Bella/Jade and Burke fooled around together (or tried to, right?). Thats probably why Bella's husband left her, he didn't approve of that so Bella cheated on her husband with more people than MC.
I think you are mostly right but I'm going to disagree about Bella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And of course everyone's favorite weedhead that backs down from nobody surprisingly did not cheat Quinn.:LOL:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I entirely missed the bit when we found out Bella was/tried fooling around with Jade/Burke. When was that outta curiosity? I'd kinda like some context because there's cheating on her husband after he's been AWOL for 3 years and left her high and dry and there's cheating whilst he's around. Kinda changes my opinion on her a little.
Burke (or Jade, don't recall which) mentioned trying to spice up their relationship and mentioned Bella. Bella seemingly implies that she did it.

I actually found this post that basically describes what went down, it was a few hours ago lol. This threads moves too fast to keep up with
Makes sense to me, the clues that we know from their talk is that Jade tried to spice things up with Burke, Burke is attracted to Bella and this is obvious since episode 1, and Bella has an inner monologue saying that married woman don't fool around with young students and they she says "They aren't intimate with friends either..but that was different, it doesn't matter, i've stoped",when MC and Bella were having lunch in the cafeteria Jade and Cathy arrived and Bella left right after Jade starting speaking about the mall incident and we know that Jade can be very dominant, but so does Bella, so maybe Jade tried the same aggressive approach that she used on MC with Bella and that pissed her off, or.... she coerced Bella into doing lewd stuff with her and Burke, using their influence in B&R to do it, even threatening to fire her if she was not on board, and Bella might have agreed and stoped after getting pics or other stuff that could get Jade and Burke into trouble forcing them to leave her alone, or maybe it was an one time thing only but Burke keep persisting with Jade to convince Bella to join them again, and Jade was so jealous and irritated that she get into an argument with Bella,its just a theory of course but now its that time that we have months to theorize until season two starts.. :coffee::unsure:
I think you are mostly right but I'm going to disagree about Bella.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And of course everyone's favorite weedhead that backs down from nobody surprisingly did not cheat Quinn.:LOL:
The thing is though, we don't actually know when the Bella/Jade/Burke stuff happened, as mentioned above. The husband could've left when he found out and Bella hasn't done anything since because of regret. Thats why I said Bella has cheated more than once, potentially.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes