DarrowtheGold

Oct 19, 2019
Ok so what the hell do i play now that ive completed this. I need something to tide me over to season 2, is there a specific thread or forum to post in for that, nothing i have played has been quite this good

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i dont see bella touching burke and even less have sex with him or something like that, she may have fooled with jade and hate her after known she wanted to use her for her marriage issues, making bella hate her for using her and losing her friendship, in the night the mc is drunk and forcekiss her , bella masturbates because of the mc and says "cant believe it took an idiot to get me going again..." so yup nothing happened with jade at all (she may had fooled with jade and after known what was her motives she may think better and stop it, ending up in her hating her for trying to use her as i said)

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
and something else that was mentioned a while back, but I don't recall it recently. We know that Bella and Jade don't get along, we know that Bella/Jade and Burke fooled around together (or tried to, right?). Thats probably why Bella's husband left her, he didn't approve of that so Bella cheated on her husband with more people than MC.
We don't know that Jade dislikes Bella. What Jade dosen't like is her husband being more attracted to Bella than her. There's a difference.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes