Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Someone give this man a blow job

Take a wild guess

That so...you :p
When it comes to a female in need I'm right there I just have to soft a heart at times :p
Yup,with Quinn there`s just nothing to redeem,she`s perfect the way she is :cool:

View attachment 518936
Well I thought I'd be nice with Quinn but yeah I'd have her as a Li the Dik route needs more than just Sage and Quinn fits in nicely and also to see people have a meltdown because of it :ROFLMAO:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I think the "Great Summer Waifu Wars of 2019" may have scared him away from here to be honest. It was a crazy time. Someone even made a big map with borders and continents and shit dividing up the countries between the girls. :LOL:
Damn, I wanna see that. I wanna know which girl's continent i'm living in.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
You should work for DPC as a writer. I think you would really add some contrast and improvements to what he may be thinking. You would do really good! (y)
Thanks man, that means a lot. I'm just very compassionate about the game which most of us here are aswell. We only criticize it because we know this game stands way above than the rest. So every minor flaw seems like big to us. I also like to write so I spend extra time about writing comprehensive posts about the things in my head. Criticism is road to perfection.

I was more so upset that Maya and Josy became connected like that. Don't get me wrong the twist at the end of episode 3 was CRAZY but I just didn't like that they stayed together anyways. I wanted to gain a relationship with them individually and not a package deal.
Yeah feeling is mutual. I never cared about Josy after bench in the woods. But developer kept bringing her back to the mix. Maya on the other hand was the main interest for me since start and in 0.3. Plot twist was immense but still I had hopes about the relationship. After 0.4, I'm just baffled at how did it turned out. Them choosing each other, making up in a matter of seconds in the room. Then the decision in the library, blew my mind.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm actually in two minds about that and I think it's been missed by a lot of people but Derek seems to have an issue with not keeping his mouth shut and pretty much telling Rusty of the MC troubles. Is he as trustworthy as we think.
I think he is going to be on his sister side first and foremost...as he should but also think his friendship is genuine.
And considering this was the first episode after going pro and that going pro would mean more time for better scripts and proofreading...
Idk...ep 3 had some problems with keepin` consistency,4 feels like going back on track...except for 1 but major problem of giving a taste of Quinn to everyone who did not pursued her before...
4.gif

When it comes to a female in need I'm right there I just have to soft a heart at times :p
AT TIMES :KEK:

KKona

Jun 30, 2017
If you could make one side girl a main LI, who would it be and why?

For me, it's close between Quinn and Riona, but I'll go Riona. Probably because Quinn already seems like a main LI to me, and I would like to learn more about Riona. Also, she's hot and I'd suck peanut butter from each and every one of her toenails.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes