Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yep, didn't want to fuck up with Jade, plus i promised and even tho i'm an assole i keep my word (or try to at least)
So i put all my hopes in Derek to save the day and he didn't disappoint! :KEK:
Same here Derek and his blabbermouth his run it's course if we get any other choices in the future where we have to tell Derek something it's something certainly worth thinking about first if he reports everything to Rusty it won't be long till others know about it either.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Alright, so what are you guys' most anticipated sex scenes for the next season?

In my opinion, I think fucking most of the LIs is pretty much inevitable.

* Sage goes without saying, MC already fucked her. Perhaps she'd like a threesome with Quinn, given she knows about her feelings for MC? We'll see.

* Josy and Maya were willing to let MC fuck them. Hell, Maya had the tip, and he was deep inside Josy until her parents came back. Again, the real question is whether or not they'd like a threesome.

* Bella's guilt over cheating would most likely make it difficult to have sex with her before the final episode of the next season, and that's assuming he doesn't come back. Though given how far she got in this update, I think DPC will make it happen regardless.

The only one I don't expect to have sex with at all is Jill. We only just managed to kiss her in that update, so I don't think a sex scene will be possible before Season 3.

As for the side-girls, some more HOT action are obviously to be expected, especially with Lily's addition. Cathy is pretty much already set up for some hot scenes with MC, and I hope this will be possible with the other swype girls as well. I'm particularly interested in Ellie.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Cathy is pretty much already set up for some action with MC. I hope some action with at least one of the swype girls will be possible as well.
I'd go with Cathy as well I am however still concerned about that femdom tag if that's her thing then I'll end it but if not then I'll certainly pursue her needless to say Maths and English is about to get much more exciting.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
I'd go with Cathy as well I am however still concerned about that femdom tag if that's her thing then I'll end it but if not then I'll certainly pursue her needless to say Maths and English is about to get much more exciting.
Well, I've got bad news for you: judging by the texts, Cathy seems like the kind of woman who likes to be in control. I'm not that much into femdom either, but personally, as long as we don't get into some BDSM bullshit, I guess this would be some good content to unlock at least.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
My most desired sex scene for next season (or for the entirety of the game) is THE sex scene, the ultimate orgy between MC and the entire HOT sorority.

I only see that happening in my dreams though, sadly.... if you also want THE sex scene, join me in a prayer circle my fellow maggots :KEK:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Hello Lads long time no see
rxdgHZw.gif
I missed a lot probably so I'll just randomly join in the conversation :LUL:

I just wanna make sweet love to Jill :love:

As much as I want it to happen, it won't, because it doesn't fit their characters
Yes It doesn't fit of course It would be the best thing ever but that won't happen

My most desired sex scene for next season (or for the entirety of the game) is THE sex scene, the ultimate orgy between MC and the entire HOT sorority.

I only see that happening in my dreams though, sadly.... if you also want THE sex scene, join me in a prayer circle my fellow maggots :KEK:
Tbh I think It might happen lol cause why not ?
Let's Imagine we're on full DIK route and messed up the LI somehow why not try and go full in might not work but what do we have to lose :KEK:

The Chad-Troy sex scene
:KEK: Can't wait to see that
no homo tho :LUL:
Any thoughts about that Melanie sex scene? dayum :BootyTime:

When Sarah came ( :KEK: ) to the picture, I thought that she would join, but oh well, I foresee a threesome in the future :love:
Yeah that scene was really hot wouldn't mind a threesome If I mess things up with Jill on my DIK route :LUL:

battamilk

Mar 23, 2019
The scene I liked best was Jill kiss scene(I'm a sucker for romantic stuff). It was a very heartfelt and emotional moment that tied their already very cute date together quite nicely.(and the way she melted after the kiss,maaan:love:)

I always liked Jill but this scene and her date overall, made me an affectionate fan. Now I can't decide which girl I like best.:ROFLMAO:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Talking of... I always was curious about something in F95 in general: Why some people consider homosexual male sex scenes NTR but lesbianism its a MUST HAVE.
I never understood the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why would they consider that do they want to bang the dudes or what ? and to answer your question they just see 2 girls so more pussy I guess :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes