name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The funny thing is I didn't feel evil at all fucking Jade when Stephen was behind the door for me that's when it got more fun and I didn't hear Jade complain either :p
It was epic if you ask me :p

Hottest scene in the game?
GO!

Mine: Fucking Jade from behind while Burke is on the other side of the door
That was a fucking awesome scene :devilish:
uuuuuuuuuuuuuu....
2.gif
That`s a 4 way tie
3 some in her room - the way she opened and gave herself completly and her reaction to the kiss...:love:
Visit in her room in ep 4 even though short it was so nice of her and it was the first 1 on 1...:love:
Roof...blew my mind...:love:
Cumpetition,so hot and kinky,it was the scene that gave me absolute certanity she`s into me...:love:

doodleboogie

Sep 25, 2017
Hottest scene in the game?
GO!

Mine: Fucking Jade from behind while Burke is on the other side of the door
That was a fucking awesome scene :devilish:
I guess most are going with Jade but I gotta give it up for Sage. There is just something about her that just makes the game for me and that scene was out of this world!! All the girls are top tier sexy. Arieth, Elena and Sarah don't do it for me but to each their own; but Sage is fucking fire! So many people love Isabella and Jill and they are hot (especially Jill) but I'll fight for Sage until I keel over, even though I doubt things end well with her in this game. But a guy can always hope.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Just one?. For the sake of my list and commitments to the DIK Path. Lily and Ashley. Soon, I'll be balls deep inside Ashley.. Soon.
But seriously Jade and Sage scenes were on fucking point for Episode 4. Melanie's shower scene was no slouch either.
Oh yeah, that was a hot one (y):devilish:
but not because of Lily but for Ashley, first time we see her naked :love:, even Derek (her crush) hasn't seen her yet and then MC tastes her pussy :love:
When Sarah said: now sit on that cock, i was like waaaaaaat?? :eek::oops: no way she's gonna do it hehe :D

but idk, what would be the scenario when MC gets to fuck her :unsure:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Alright, I finished all routes (DIK/CHICK) and got all rewards. Now for some theories:

Sage:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jill:

Cathy:

Anyway, great game and really interesting story. As for the best girl:
Some huge flaws to your Jill theory. Guys DO approach Jill Tybalt being the most prime example. She's also stated that she's been on some poor dates that have been semi forced. If Jill's mob family is responsible for Jame's death what makes you think they'd have such a strong relationship with one another? That makes no sense

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
but not because of Lily but for Ashley, first time we see her naked :love:, even Derek (her crush) hasn't seen her yet and then MC tastes her pussy :love:
When Sarah said: now sit on that cock, i was like waaaaaaat?? :eek::oops: no way she's gonna do it hehe :D

Well, she has already admitted she wanted MC to fuck her because of the powers of his magic dick, and she only stopped just short of actually doing it even as early as that episode. I don't think it'll take much to convince her to take it in the pussy.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
When I first put it out there a list that basically cucks all the members of the DIK's I was completely memeing... But to actually see all the content from Sage's Door Path happen I'll be honest I have never cheered for a dam Adult VN But that was fucking golden man.

I have no idea what the scenario would be. But I sure as hell hope we get something. If you look at it: She said that she would fuck the MC. And she also seen the magic cock.... Push comes to shove she could always end up on Quinn's Menu :BootyTime:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes