Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
What are, in your opinion, the most evil things MC can do in the story?

For me, the most obvious one is fucking Jade with nothing more than the bathroom door between them and her husband. There is nothing more disrespectful he could do so far in the story.

Putting a finger in Lily's ass is a close second.
Telling Derek to go after Camila knowing dam well you fucked her good :KEK:
Hitting on Elena
Eating out Ashley
While not "Evil" it should be changed to a DIK choice: After asking Jill out on a date walking past Tybalt and saying "Tybalt... Always a pleasure" while wearing the Dildo Helmet

Of course he did! He wants to become a DIK to go to parties and fuck any girl that moves.
Exactly, And on my DIK Save I'm the exact same as Derek. Great minds think alike man. That's how good friends are made.
Do you not know about The DIK Path and LIST?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What are, in your opinion, the most evil things MC can do in the story?

For me, the most obvious one is fucking Jade with nothing more than the bathroom door between them and her husband. There is nothing more disrespectful he could do so far in the story.

Putting a finger in Lily's ass is a close second.
Lie to Maya about Quinn,Provoke Quinn to kick him in the balls,Not replying to Quinn`s messeges,Not liking Quinn`s clucks on Rooster and not saying that Quinn`s ass is no.1

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
And why are we becoming Diks again? Oh wait :KEK:
My point is: Derek doesn't carry CHIK MC out of goodness of heart. He has just as much to gain out of it as MC does. That doesn't make him special in my book.

Lie to Maya about Quinn,Provoke Quinn to kick him in the balls,Not replying to Quinn`s messeges,Not liking Quinn`s clucks on Rooster and not saying that Quinn`s ass is no.1

So...being a DIK about pretty much anything related to Quinn.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Thing is the foreshadowing is in my opinion, pointing to worst than any accidental death.

I mean Maya and Josy need money and are slowly but surely coming under the control of a drug dealing pimp of teenage girls... I’ve no great love for Maya/Josy but I’d find them dying less upsetting to the worst case scenario where they end up addicted to whatever Quinn is slinging, funding a habit and tuition by servicing Burke for cash.

I think if there is any death it won’t be murder, that’s a total rehash, it’s gonna be natural causes. That or self inflicted like an overdose or infections causes by trying to warm a melon in the microwave, overshooting and sticking their dick in red hot melon flesh.
That's dark. I'm not sure why people keep coming up with these ideas for Maya and Josy. Some seem concerned about it, some of them want them to happen. If anything of that sort is planned, I'm sure it's gotta be avoidable and not only on relationship route, but also on friendship route.

And same goes for all characters. There's gotta be a playthrough where noone gets a bad ending if you pick the right choices.
Like the option to tell Maya about Quinn earlier in the game at the moment seems to get Maya in some minor trouble with Quinn, while not telling doesn't, but the official walkthrough still says "If you like Maya, tell her". So I guess this decision might be a hidden one that will matter in Maya's destiny later. Other girls might have such decisions as well. If I'm right, then maybe everyone can get what they want. People who generally wish them well will have a happy ending for Maya and Josy even if they go for another girl, for example Jill.

I think we can agree that the character MC chooses will get a happy ending. So if other characters won't get it just because MC didn't choose relationship with them, that would be poor design in my opinion. Of course, you can argue that this is not how Acting lessons worked and ultimately because of your choice it was that one of the characters didn't get a happy end. But this is a different game. And here we have at least 5 LIs at the moment. Potentially having 4 lives ruined because you ultimately have to choose one? That's too cruel to the player. If that's to happen, I'll never play another DPC game again as well. Leave this potential dark fate exclusively to Maya and Josy path? That's a very bad design. That's like shaming players who choose other girls that Maya's and Josy's bad fate is on their hands. Some would be glad for it, some won't care, but most, I guess, won't happy with that.

So, in short. I believe, there will be either nothing as bad as you say, or there would be a way to completely avoid it. For every route at the same time.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wonder what the hell is Quinn's evil plan about. Did she post the naked pic of Cat's too? She is up to something I can feel it.
I don't think she is involved with the picture of Cat there is a lot of plots going on right now and everyone thinks she has her hand in but I have this feeling it's just a red herring and she's not as name88 says I think she is more bothered about the Hot's than anything else.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes