SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
She doesn't like to be judged that was her main concern but the thing is that gets me the MC depending on the playthrough was nothing but good to her she should have just pulled him to the side and said look we need a serious talk here. Maya passes as probably one of the only women never to have said those words :LOL:
Your not wrong, but like I said it could very well be a force of habit or insecurity about truly saying "Um hey...I like women alot more than I like dudes so...yeah, please don't judge me and all..." -Shrugs-

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Who will Dr.Pinkcake kill off BaDIK edition?
Last week it was officially stated that there will be between 10-20 chapters so just one person isn't gonna cut it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nobody`s dying!Nobody but the players from the lack of sens humor,fucking depressed to death!
4.gif

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The other thing...
Maya situation :oops::eek:
Nothing to see there, move along.

we can see from that poll that there is still a lot of Maya fans :eek:
but for all of you who had enough of her, do you think she still has a chance?
Anybody has a chance to turn their life around, but she's on pretty thin ice.

And what does she have to do in your opinion that you would forgive her and continue her love path? :)
To quote a friend of mine, DEEP DICKING. But that wouldn't really make up for the stuff she had done, nor garner forgiveness. It would make it easier to be open to such a thing. Because it's Maya, and if she's going to be a big part of the future, well, she has to motivate me to put up with it somehow.

All these "cum outside" / "cum inside" options...
[...]
every girl he had unprotected sex with is pregnant and the MC commits suicide.
I don't know about you, pal, but I always take that into consideration. And then I unload in them like a firehose anyway. My thoughts on it are thus- if it's a situation where the MC has no control over whether or not he finishes inside (such as Jade's scene, or Sarah on the takeout menu) then I assume the MC will not be punished for it, it was beyond our control. If we get the choice, that's where I'd put potential 'results'.

If my MC is in a committed relationship at some point and Camila walks in with a nice round belly and a drops the "We need to talk", I'm all in favor of it. MC's girlfriend might not be too happy, but I know I wouldn't be complaining. (this assumes Camila isn't the girlfriend, because she's presently relegated to side-girl status)

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Last week it was officially stated that there will be between 10-20 chapters so just one person isn't gonna cut it.
I hope noone will die. For 2 reasons.
1) Like I've been saying, it's getting old. This worked once, but for the second story he needs something new. If it happens again, everybody will go ballistic.
2) Foreshadowing is a bitch. Look at GOT where all that foreshadowing came to nothing in the last season. I know, I know, we blame it on terrible writing and hope that DPC wouldn't go that low. But anything can happen. Everything you see as foreshadowing might as well be either a coincidence or be there just to mislead you.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Why does anyone have to die?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Guys, nobody is going to die. At least, no LI's or the MC.
No one is going to become a psychopath overnight.
We won't have NTR!!!
We will not have incest with any character!
And we are not going to have babies falling from the sky.
Forget it!

Do you have proof for that?

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Guys, nobody is going to die. At least, no LI's or the MC.
No one is going to become a psychopath overnight.
We won't have NTR!!!
We will not have incest with any character!
And we are not going to have babies falling from the sky.
Forget it!

I could accept the MC dying, but noone of my girls shall be touched!
Also agree with you about everything else apart from the incest or babies: i don't mind incest in other vn, but in this one wouldn't really fit the story (also DPC said nono, so i trust him :BootyTime: ) as for the babies, given how much girls i'm coming inside in, i wouldn't really be surprised if something happened :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes