look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah i think i'm at neutral so hopefully i won't miss more scenes in the next update.
I'm not so sure. If you aim for Jill specifically, It'd be better to keep a Chick save for her. So far there is rubbing scene with Jill that DIK players miss 100% (and neutral players miss if they took the first opportunity to wear the dildo helmet) and there's this shower scene that both DIK and Neutral 100% miss.

Reactions: Iruna. and -Hex-

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Example : A few years ago I held the door to a bookstore open for 2 women and one of them called me a sexist piece of shit and spat on me, no lie. I'd say my stunned "What the fuck is wrong with you, you god damn bitch?" was pretty justified.
That kinda sh*t is UNBELIEVABLE! You're telling me there are still bookstores open??? :eek:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Man that is going to be one tough meeting if/when it ever happens. lol :LOL: Jill has already warned him before but I think she'd definitely refresh his memory before taking him to see them. And I'm sure the MC would be nervous to some extent, because even after asking Jill out he thought to himself that she was rich but he'll try anyway (and she's the nice one), so I can imagine he'd feel more intimidated at the thought of seeing them.
I would SOOOOOOO take Quinn to meet my parents,she would be SOOOOOO awkward and I would make so much fun of her and she would murder me afterwards,I love it :love:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I would SOOOOOOO take Quinn to meet my parents,she would be SOOOOOO awkward and I would make so much fun of her and she would murder me afterwards,I love it :love:
You say that now but...the "murder" part. Something tells me you didn't think that out fully.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ugh...
I see people still not get her :p
but
Seeing so many trying to steal her from me,I learned my lesson and am gonna let you guys be a lil wrong about her:p:cool:(be carefull what you wish for and all that jazz:KEK:)

Crazy in a good way I agree,yeah(y)

Have those beautifull triplets of mine ofcourse:cool:
That is a good point though,I imagine she would stand up and be like:
View attachment 523366
:cool:
Well, that's when I first played the game. I admit I didn't understand Quinn in my first playthrough. It took me a while, but I don't think that's the case anymore. Hopefully :LOL: .

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
OR Tommy trying to power play.
I'm pretty sure it is Tommy, or at least someone who supports Tommy to overthrow Rusty to become the president of DIKs.
I doubt meathead jogs are capable of hacking into laptop or conjure a scheme like this. I think it is either Quinn or a DIK member did this in the purpose of making Tommy the president.

I think this would be the most interesting future for next season. Inner conflict in the DIKs. MC trying to find out the traitor in the house, without raising chaos, investigating secretly. This would be a very exciting development of the plot in my opinion.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
So what should i check on Rooster while we playing dildo game ? Checked everything and game still dont move further

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
You sure it wouldn't be her making fun of you and as a result your parents feeling awkward? I don't know anything about your family, so I wouldn't know for sure, but for an average family that'd be the case.

So what should i check on Rooster while we playing dildo game ? Checked everything and game still dont move further
Check the comments for Cathy's photo. Click on the comments icon beneath it.

I'm pretty sure it is Tommy, or at least someone who supports Tommy to overthrow Rusty to become the president of DIKs.
I doubt meathead jogs are capable of hacking into laptop or conjure a scheme like this. I think it is either Quinn or a DIK member did this in the purpose of making Tommy the president.

I think this would be the most interesting future for next season. Inner conflict in the DIKs. MC trying to find out the traitor in the house, without raising chaos, investigating secretly. This would be a very exciting development of the plot in my opinion.
I think it's Quinn, Tommy and Dawe all working in a team to overthrow their respective presidents.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I mean, hacking... Those idiots most likely had the session open in a semi public laptop. I bet they only had to get the laptop and post it.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I think it's Quinn, Tommy and Dawe all working in a team to overthrow their respective presidents.
Indeed this is what I think is happening. Blackmailing Chad and pushing him into create trouble with MC just so they can get him cleared. I don't know if you read but in the past, I wrote here a possible redemption arc for Chad. I think that when he figures that MC did not blackmailed him and if player choose to help him against the teachers, he will be a friend to a MC later on and try to find the real people who is responsible for all of the overthrowing of the presidents.

I mean, hacking... Those idiots most likely had the session open in a semi public laptop. I bet they only had to get the laptop and post it.
I mean, we already hate the jogs. Them being the people who stir more trouble is like meh. It does not help for the progression of the plot. I would prefer a more real trouble within. For storywise jogs are already the enemy but they have barely any IQ put together. Instead of them, someone else which no one suspects would be more interesting.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
There is some time I would like to take a min to talk about my queen Camila. :cool:
CamilaStatic2.png
I saw a lot of people, over all these pages, saying that she is only there to have sex. Allow me to be against that.

Like other characters who have gained similar fame, Camila, as far as we know, only had sex with the MC.
In the first scene we have with Camila, Quinn is starting her on these things, she is slightly reluctant but ends up accepting it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And once she has accepted, she is firm in her commitment, without fail. She follows all of Quinn's instructions, but from the beginning she is attracted to the MC. As soon as the MC leaves the booth and admits he liked what he saw, she already smiles.
Then the scene takes place at the gloryhole, where she says it's the first time she's done something like this. When she recognizes the MC, she decides to go deeper. :BootyTime:
In the cumpetition, she is playing her role to enter the HOTs, but she is clearly not enjoying it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, of all the guys on campus, she decides to ask the MC for underwear, and she also can't help but want to take a peek. Which leads to a wonderful threesome, by the way, if MC's attitude is good. So, when the MC decides to sit with them in the classroom, she is already much more interested in him. Trying to know what is going on with him, wanting to help him with the tasks... But he refuses the sex part, when he knows there would be a video involved. She even kisses him on the cheek, showing some affection.
Skipping the memorable part the DPC used of American Pie 2 and going straight to the party. Here we see a sensitive Camila. Worrying about her drunk friend and feeling ashamed when Mona tells about wanting to sleep with the MC too (I imagine she referred to that party), despite having done it twice before, here would be something different, something more. Which ended up having no chance since now she would take care of Mona.

What do I get out of all this. Camila is a girl with sexual experience, not a newbie. She likes to have fun and is not afraid of what she wants. She has a clear greater affinity with MC, has not shown the same with others. And now, which apparently is also developing some feelings, things between them may be a little different. I sure hope for.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Indeed this is what I think is happening. Blackmailing Chad and pushing him into create trouble with MC just so they can get him cleared. I don't know if you read but in the past, I wrote here a possible redemption arc for Chad. I think that when he figures that MC did not blackmailed him and if player choose to help him against the teachers, he will be a friend to a MC later on and try to find the real people who is responsible for all of the overthrowing of the presidents.
I don't remember if it was yours or someone else's post about it that I read (I think it was someone else's since it was more like a theory suggestion than a full redemption arc), but I'm aware of the theory of Chad becoming MC's friend and I agree it very well may be the case.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes