UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Question to the general population of our best thread:
It rubs me the wrong way every time i see this but maybe it`s just a culture or lack off( :KEK: )thing,do you guys normally reffer to women as "bitches" or "cunts"?
Like just generally? No, of course not. If they deserve it because they are bitches or cunts? Damn right, but I'm a jaded asshole and very blunt, so I'm probably not in the majority as far as that's concerned.

Example : A few years ago I held the door to a bookstore open for 2 women and one of them called me a sexist piece of shit and spat on me, no lie. I'd say my stunned "What the fuck is wrong with you, you god damn bitch?" was pretty justified.

can you please tell me what ntr is ?
Yeah, I've got you buddy :

NTR.gif

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
WTF is up with brawling? I keep getting smacked even during simple/fast combos when I'm 99% sure I'm pressing the right keys.... Feels like the hit window/timer is completely borked but there's no visual indicator.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Example : A few years ago I held the door to a bookstore open for 2 women and one of them called me a sexist piece of shit and spat on me, no lie. I'd say my stunned "What the fuck is wrong with you, you god damn bitch?" was pretty justified.
Ahh she has assumed that every woman needs a man to open a door for them it's not being sexist it's just the courteous thing to do but she was certainly out of line with her reaction.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
He's planning 20 episodes, he's gonna need a lot of twists.
some episodes could be flashbacks and there could be many events during college. dpc could also add new characters in the long run and maybe even a cameo of liam and mc in AL:unsure:. there is a lot of possibilities, but what i fear is that if it really is 20 episodes long (probably 5 seasons) content might lose some quality, hopefully it does not. considering what dpc has done with al i think he can pull this off. (y)

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

I heard similar stories elsewhere - never happend to me fortunately. But then I guess a bookstore is a more like territory for this to happen. Well fuck those ungrateful bitches, I hold the door open for all alike if they are behind me. Won't flinch from my upbringing.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Ahh she has assumed that every woman needs a man to open a door for them it's not being sexist it's just the courteous thing to do but she was certainly out of line with her reaction.
Justified in my eyes Son. In fact that is a far more tamer response I would have given them. To name88 's point about calling woman bitches and cunts. It's completely fine when you are dealing with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Beached Whales are not Women :KEK:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Like just generally? No, of course not. If they deserve it because they are bitches or cunts? Damn right, but I'm a jaded asshole and very blunt, so I'm probably not in the majority as far as that's concerned.

Right,you have "those" up in the big white North..."progress" as some call it :LOL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
some episodes could be flashbacks and there could be many events during college. dpc could also add new characters in the long run and maybe even a cameo of liam and mc in AL:unsure:. there is a lot of possibilities, but what i fear is that if it really is 20 episodes long (probably 5 seasons) content might lose some quality, hopefully it does not. considering what dpc has done with al i think he can pull this off. (y)
I`m pretty sure most of us would much,much,much preffer more content for the already existing ladies over (even) more new characters :p

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I`m pretty sure most of us would much,much,much preffer more content for the already existing ladies over (even) more new characters :p
yeah it all depends on him, personally i like it the way it is right now adding more ingredients might ruin the meal, but that is just my speculation ought to share
Like pushing Quinn from the roof or something?
dude :oops:

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
yeah it all depends on him, personally i like it the way it is right now adding more ingredients might ruin the meal, but that is just my speculation ought to share

dude :oops:
Even is she was surprisingly nice to my MC in the last part, I have not forgotten that the bitch tasered the fuck out of me. I won't forget nor won't I forgive.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes