UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
He won't add any more to the cast but I do expect we will see more of the girls family members showing up at some point maybe another Jill date with meet the parents scenario a possibility.
The HOTs and DIKs get invited to Arieth's parent's cabin for a long weekend by the lake. After arriving Arieth introduces everybody to her parents, Mike and Angela.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Guys, how many seasons will there be in total? I can never keep it... But what matters is that we still have a lot of story ahead of us.
He must have a lot of space, in addition to what he has already planned, to deploy in the game according to feedback.
I agree that we already have too many girls and that these girls already have too many fans waiting for more content with them, but sometimes there is a Karen Rebecca Johnson who wakes up so much in people that he stops and thinks "why not?". I don't say anything very developed, but some small things. The girls in the app too...

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The HOTs and DIKs get invited to Arieth's parent's cabin for a long weekend by the lake. After arriving Arieth introduces everybody to her parents, Mike and Angela.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was always Liams reaction to that which cracked me up :LOL:

Guys, how many seasons will there be in total?
There is going to be 3 and between 10-20 episodes.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
He's planning 20 episodes, he's gonna need a lot of twists.
The thing I worry about this is that the development time. I mean I love the story as much as the next guy on this sub, but eventually I want to see a resolution to the plot. I want to see an ending. By looking at the speed of development so far, it feels weird. I don't want this game to take 5 years to finish. Maybe it is greedy to say that but still these kind of games takes too long to develop, making it significantly long will probably add multiple years to development.

Perfect solution would be DPC getting help from others for rendering and writing stuff. Even better a major company picks up his stuff. Imagine a major company releasing a 10 episode season per year. It would be glorious... :p

Probably never gonna happen, I doubt he wants to share his work or the glory. Still one can dream..

Deoku

May 5, 2017
He won't add any more to the cast but I do expect we will see more of the girls family members showing up at some point maybe another Jill date with meet the parents scenario a possibility.
Man that is going to be one tough meeting if/when it ever happens. lol :LOL: Jill has already warned him before but I think she'd definitely refresh his memory before taking him to see them. And I'm sure the MC would be nervous to some extent, because even after asking Jill out he thought to himself that she was rich but he'll try anyway (and she's the nice one), so I can imagine he'd feel more intimidated at the thought of seeing them.

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
I seem to be stuck atm in the 1st free zone in Chp 4. Clicked everything and trying to figure out what is stuck behind the drawers in Derek's room.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes