Jun 21, 2018
Remember that DPC said 10 to 20. We will only get 20 if (1) DPC think that's what it needs to finish the story, (2) if Patreon support keeps strong until then, (3) if DPC doesn't get tired of writing the same thing and runs out of steam... Among others. So it's waiting and seeing.

Now, everyone here is already pretty invested in the girls they like and since this is DPC we're talking about, people would rather see depth than just more girls to fuck. And there's a lot of content that we are getting or might get, that will come to play. A small list:

Things we will see for certain:
- Josy and Maya confront their families and have familial issues to solve. Josy has her fight with her father, and the complex relationship with Tommy. Maya's father will likely be a big antagonist or rock in the path.
- The clusterfuck that is going to happen when the drug-prostitution ring situation implode. This will directly affect Quinn, Sage, Rusty, Tommy, Riona and Camilla and ofc the HOTs and DIKs. Possibly the MC as well in a variety of ways, depending on wether he used the services or not. This will be huge and have branching impacts overall. This is when I expect Quinn, Rionna and Camilla substories go get emotional depth.
- The Jocks big championship, how the DIKs plan to fuck it up. Possibly, we will see a resolution for the Chad side girl storyline (who I still think is gay or transsexual), and a possible redemption arc to Chad due to all the hints of deeper and more complex characterization we get from him.
- Bella messy personal plotline that will likely involve new characters appearing and reveals a la Josy/Maya relationship via use of flashbacks
- Jill and her family. This will probably be a big discovery. We will also find out more about her sister and how she affected the present situation.
- Cathy entire plotline which just got started.
- A BIG DIKs party where Rusty will bring in the strippers. (No idea what it will be, but it was all but said one would happen)
- Us moving into the DIK mansion and properly getting to know everyone. This means plotlines for Rusty and Tommy at least.
- More visit to the Strippers and whatever that entails.
- An entire Camilla subplot a la Jade and Quinn
- Proper resolution to Riona and Quinn subplots as side girls.
- Highly likely we will see Midterms and Endterms exams featuring in some way.

Things I hope to see:
- Envy getting a dating plotline similar to that of the side girls like Jade and Camilla
- A Springbreak vacation mini arc featuring most of the girls in tiny bikinis.
- A Christmas break mini arc that will be spent deepening the relationship between the MC and the girl he chooses to spend with - might involve families, or not.
- A plotline that involves the nerds, similar to what we're seeing to what the Jocks got.
- Same for the Preppies.
- Helping Derek get laid and be a wingman and just have some cool plotlines focused on Derek because he's awesome fun.

My prediction is that this game will last the entire freshman year, but it won't go to graduation. Four chapters and we're not even close to midterms, so unless DPC really rushes his pacing, we will stay with a similar pacing towards a year or so. We're also likely getting an epilogue at the end, either during graduation or with MC starting his proper adult life + the consequences (good and bad) or his choices being commented.

Last edited:

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
How can this work in android? I put this in my folder but still all scenes and rewards are locked
Sorry, you didn't specify android, so I gave you a link for PC saves. I don't suppose this will work for android. And I'm not aware of full android saves around here. You can use the save function on the thread to see if there are any.

i am having this error while trying to do some exercice
View attachment 523477
If you are using compressed version, this link might help

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
There is some time I would like to take a min to talk about my queen Camila. :cool:
Camila FTW (y):giggle:
i want more of her in every way possible in the future episodes, her story, how she got into B&R, does she likes being a part of Quinn's menue? :(
her childhood, does she have brothers/sisters, does she likes dogs? :unsure: when did she meet Mona etc...

and that her and MC finally find a normal bed to have sex, enough with the fucking toilets stalls :mad:
i want to se her emotional/romantic side because it seems that she really likes MC and not only for his big DIK :)

she was so cute when MC saw her peeking and was like: O my gosh, i'm so sorry :D
and when drunk Mona ratted her out in front of MC that she would also like to fuck MC and Camila was, shut up Mona, he's sitting right there :LOL:

Cute AF :giggle:

Pink, if you are reading this, please write her a good story and if possible make her a LI :giggle:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
The other thing...
Maya situation :oops::eek:

we can see from that poll that there is still a lot of Maya fans :eek:
but for all of you who had enough of her, do you think she still has a chance?
And what does she have to do in your opinion that you would forgive her and continue her love path? :)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The other thing...

we can see from that poll that there is still a lot of Maya fans :eek:
but for all of you who had enough of her, do you think she still has a chance?
And what does she have to do in your opinion that you would forgive her and continue her love path? :)
This is why I have refrained from being a fan of any of the main girls in a DPC game you really don't know what you are going to get. The whole Maya and Josy situation, sure it's a mess and quite frankly I think they are always going to be better off with each other rather than the MC. The only way they could really be forgiven well for starters tells us right away what's going on! this whole mess could have been avoided but they both need to be more truthful and upfront with us. But even so, that is still asking a lot and no doubt they will always have some sort of drama surrounding them.

Jun 21, 2018
There is some time I would like to take a min to talk about my queen Camila. :cool:
View attachment 523455
I saw a lot of people, over all these pages, saying that she is only there to have sex. Allow me to be against that.

Like other characters who have gained similar fame, Camila, as far as we know, only had sex with the MC.
In the first scene we have with Camila, Quinn is starting her on these things, she is slightly reluctant but ends up accepting it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And once she has accepted, she is firm in her commitment, without fail. She follows all of Quinn's instructions, but from the beginning she is attracted to the MC. As soon as the MC leaves the booth and admits he liked what he saw, she already smiles.
Then the scene takes place at the gloryhole, where she says it's the first time she's done something like this. When she recognizes the MC, she decides to go deeper. :BootyTime:
In the cumpetition, she is playing her role to enter the HOTs, but she is clearly not enjoying it.
Now, of all the guys on campus, she decides to ask the MC for underwear, and she also can't help but want to take a peek. Which leads to a wonderful threesome, by the way, if MC's attitude is good. So, when the MC decides to sit with them in the classroom, she is already much more interested in him. Trying to know what is going on with him, wanting to help him with the tasks... But he refuses the sex part, when he knows there would be a video involved. She even kisses him on the cheek, showing some affection.
Skipping the memorable part the DPC used of American Pie 2 and going straight to the party. Here we see a sensitive Camila. Worrying about her drunk friend and feeling ashamed when Mona tells about wanting to sleep with the MC too (I imagine she referred to that party), despite having done it twice before, here would be something different, something more. Which ended up having no chance since now she would take care of Mona.

What do I get out of all this. Camila is a girl with sexual experience, not a newbie. She likes to have fun and is not afraid of what she wants. She has a clear greater affinity with MC, has not shown the same with others. And now, which apparently is also developing some feelings, things between them may be a little different. I sure hope for.
i want more of her in every way possible in the future episodes, her story, how she got into B&R, does she likes being a part of Quinn's menue? :(
her childhood, does she have brothers/sisters, does she likes dogs? :unsure: when did she meet Mona etc...

and that her and MC finally find a normal bed to have sex, enough with the fucking toilets stalls :mad:
i want to se her emotional/romantic side because it seems that she really likes MC and not only for his big DIK :)

she was so cute when MC saw her peeking and was like: O my gosh, i'm so sorry :D
and when drunk Mona ratted her out in front of MC that she would also like to fuck MC and Camila was, shut up Mona, he's sitting right there :LOL:

Cute AF :giggle:

Pink, if you are reading this, please write her a good story and if possible make her a LI :giggle:
My bet that Camilla will get a proper plotline and a chance at something more 'committed' with the protagonist, which will almost certainly be DIK-path only and will involve lots of threesomes. Not only she is slated to be a side girl, who can get a lot of complexity and focus too as Quinn and Jade prove, but Camilla appears a LOT. She has more scenes than almost all girls bar sage and maybe Quinn. She gets mentioned a lot (and her ass). These, to me, are signs that DPC grew attached to her as a character and likes to use her, so he will try to give her a satisfactory role

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
All these "cum outside" / "cum inside" options...

This game better not be like Three Sisters Story where at the very end, right as the MC and his love interest have gotten their happily ever after, the school nurse shows up and informs the MC that every girl he had unprotected sex with is pregnant and the MC commits suicide.

I don't want Sage to admit she wants an actual relationship with MC, and then Camilla and Mel show up with baby bumps and MC races into Quinn's room and shoots himself up with enough heroin for a fatal overdose.

If there is a "dark path" for Maya and Josy, this game had also better not be like Three Sisters Story where the older sister is forced to go work at a "lingerie pub" to pay off her father's debts to the Yakuza, and we never see her "serving" any clients and all that is done off-screen.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This is why I have refrained from being a fan of any of the main girls in a DPC game you really don't know what you are going to get. The whole Maya and Josy situation, sure it's a mess and quite frankly I think they are always going to be better off with each other rather than the MC. The only way they could really be forgiven well for starters tells us right away what's going on! this whole mess could have been avoided but they both need to be more truthful and upfront with us. But even so, that is still asking a lot and no doubt they will always have some sort of drama surrounding them.
I would tend to agree within reason. True the whole not flat out telling the truth about them being in a relationship with each other was kinda a bad move by them... But at the same time with where Maya's coming from and how she thinks about her sexuality and how much of a dick her father is, and with Josy fighting with her father, who probably doesn't know the truth either, I can get that and understand completely where both are coming from. Could it be instinctual or out of habit for both? Maybe. But for me I don't have any problem with them and I don't think that there will always be drama surrounding both. Hiccups and issues here and there, for sure. But that's just me. I love both way too much...and all the other girls with their vast amount of issues.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
But at the same time with where Maya's coming from and how she thinks about her sexuality and how much of a dick her father is
She doesn't like to be judged that was her main concern but the thing is that gets me the MC depending on the playthrough was nothing but good to her she should have just pulled him to the side and said look we need a serious talk here. Maya passes as probably one of the only women never to have said those words :LOL:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
The other thing...
I need her to come back to MC crawling man... Only way I can forgive her. Seriously she was my favorite even after the bamboozled twist at the end of 0.3. I had hoped we could fix everything and reunite with Maya. But no it became a clusterfuck and later went to shit. Developer did the usual polygamy shit that almost every game does on this site. I hate that.

I would welcome her back if she realizes her true feelings and admits being in love with MC, prepared to challenge every obstacle, Josy, HOT sorority or anything else that might come.

As for a more detailed version, I wrote this about how can MC get back together with Maya..
MC watches the relationship from a far. He said that he could only be friends with them but he secretly yearns for Maya.. He cannot forgive her for betraying and leaving him but he cannot move on either.. Maya understands that their problems with her partner actually never solved and after a brief honeymoon period, they start back to usual arguments. She is depressed and thinks about the past times with the MC. She misses the times how MC made her feel.. Her life becomes worse when her father comes to campus and catches her with another girl. The father gets angry and causes a scene. In a total chaos he slaps her daughter open in the campus. When MC sees them, he gets enraged and jumps onto father like a wild beast. He screams at him while giving a beating.. All of his pent up anger, is released.
Maya embraces the MC from behind.. MC asks why Maya why.. I only ever loved you.. But you wanted me to share you? Why.. All the past feelings keep rushing back to Maya.. She says forgive me.. Battered from the fight, MC limps while she gives him her shoulder to lean onto. They walk away slowly, holding each other tightly.. They look at each other smiling, feeling the bliss of reunion...

Last edited:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
It's a special render. There is a note on Derek's table saying "1-3-2-4-3=4". Start opening the drawers in the same order and you'll get the render.
The guy is not only honest, committed and faithful, he is also a genius.

Damn, when you go for it, you really go for it huh! :LOL:
I'm more interested in her personality, which has been largely unexplored so far.
I prefer not to have any involvement with her family, since this topic with the other girls only brought problems. :p
And about the menu, I don't think it's something she likes, but something she's committed to doing. And she sees no problem with that. I don't see it either. Especially because it is not something we have seen her doing with anyone else. And as for the romantic side, I love the fact that it's not rushed. The slower this is, the better. Let the two enjoy themselves, get to know each other and have fun. That's one of the things I like about her. We are not going to create another Maya/Josy here. ;)
My bet that Camilla will get a proper plotline and a chance at something more 'committed' with the protagonist, which will almost certainly be DIK-path only and will involve lots of threesomes.
Yes. And I don't think she has the material to become an LIs (MG), but maybe in the future.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes