Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Still in that AL frame of mind or if disaster does hit just make sure we are stocked up on fire extinguishers unless it's one of the lesser characters like Tybalt let him burn :p
"No Fires
No Deaths
No Overdose
No Goddam Leah"

And then we are hit with that gut wrenching moment when it turns out it's going to be Derek :cry:.
I got a great idea. DPC you can have your fire moment in the dorms. But just make it for Minny and Wendy :KEK:

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Tbh, I don't give a fuck if Derek dies. But if anything happens to the father, Jill, Bella or Sage, I'm never playing any DPC game again.
I dont give a flying fuck if even Jill, Bella or Sage die but if something happens to Dawe im going to take down DPC's Patreon and get him kicked off Steam using my connections in the CIA

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
All these "cum outside" / "cum inside" options...

This game better not be like Three Sisters Story where at the very end, right as the MC and his love interest have gotten their happily ever after, the school nurse shows up and informs the MC that every girl he had unprotected sex with is pregnant and the MC commits suicide.

I don't want Sage to admit she wants an actual relationship with MC, and then Camilla and Mel show up with baby bumps and MC races into Quinn's room and shoots himself up with enough heroin for a fatal overdose.

If there is a "dark path" for Maya and Josy, this game had also better not be like Three Sisters Story where the older sister is forced to go work at a "lingerie pub" to pay off her father's debts to the Yakuza, and we never see her "serving" any clients and all that is done off-screen.
Don't look at a certain redesign for Season 2 DPC released on discord.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Alright, I finished all routes (DIK/CHICK) and got all rewards. Now for some theories:

Sage:

Jill:

Cathy:

Anyway, great game and really interesting story. As for the best girl:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I hope noone will die. For 2 reasons.
1) Like I've been saying, it's getting old. This worked once, but for the second story he needs something new. If it happens again, everybody will go ballistic.
2) Foreshadowing is a bitch. Look at GOT where all that foreshadowing came to nothing in the last season. I know, I know, we blame it on terrible writing and hope that DPC wouldn't go that low. But anything can happen. Everything you see as foreshadowing might as well be either a coincidence or be there just to mislead you.
Thing is the foreshadowing is in my opinion, pointing to worst than any accidental death.

I mean Maya and Josy need money and are slowly but surely coming under the control of a drug dealing pimp of teenage girls... I’ve no great love for Maya/Josy but I’d find them dying less upsetting to the worst case scenario where they end up addicted to whatever Quinn is slinging, funding a habit and tuition by servicing Burke for cash.

I think if there is any death it won’t be murder, that’s a total rehash, it’s gonna be natural causes. That or self inflicted like an overdose or infections causes by trying to warm a melon in the microwave, overshooting and sticking their dick in red hot melon flesh.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
"No Fires
No Deaths
No Overdose
No Goddam Leah"

And then we are hit with that gut wrenching moment when it turns out it's going to be Derek :cry:.
I got a great idea. DPC you can have your fire moment in the dorms. But just make it for Minny and Wendy :KEK:
To be fair, given his seduction skills ; I'm more worried about Minnie than him.

But, just to illustrate again the thoughts of a wild NTR appearing :
who the fuck is Minnie?

Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
who the fuck is Minnie?
I'm guessing you never got Freebie's off Quinn's Menu :KEK:
Would he go that far? But if that happened damn that would be heartless. And I really would feel something for Maya in that case.
Based on what I encountered in AL.... Oh he would.
Tbh, I don't give a fuck if Derek dies. But if anything happens to the father, Jill, Bella or Sage, I'm never playing any DPC game again.
You don't care about Derek? Yikers. That magnificent bastard carried me through Hell Week on my CHICK save.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
What are, in your opinion, the most evil things MC can do in the story?

For me, the most obvious one is fucking Jade with nothing more than the bathroom door between them and her husband. There is nothing more disrespectful he could do so far in the story.

Putting a finger in Lily's ass is a close second.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes