vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Attractiveness ranking of the main girls.

1- Jill
2- Josy
3-Maya
4-Sage
5-Bella

*Note, all of them are hot. Not being top doesn't mean they're not.

Overall best girl ranking (attractiveness/personality/content etc.)
1-Maya
2-Jill
3-Josy
4-Sage
5-Bella
If you take "content" as one of the things for your ranking then Jill can only be last (this is not dissing of Jill ladymaria2072 , just to be clear :D). Jill has the least content of all girls.

Reactions: Nevu

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I never knew STDs was the ultimate trait in the ideal perfect girl :eek:. Nonetheless I don't mind seeing a Riona fan in this thick ocean of Maya, Jill, Bella lovers.
You know...some1 checked and the std`s flags haven`t been triggered yet,which means none of the girls engaged in sexual activities are carriers...however Jill have not been involved in such activities...who knows..just,you know...just saying;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You know...some1 checked and the std`s flags haven`t been triggered yet,which means none of the girls engaged in sexual activities are carriers...however Jill have not been involved in such activities...who knows..just,you know...just saying;)
Actually Quinn was fucked with a condom....

Reactions: vir_cotto

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
If you take "content" as one of the things for your ranking then Jill can only be last (this is not dissing of Jill ladymaria2072 , just to be clear :D). Jill has the least content of all girls.
I'm calling it now: Once Jill gets a lot of content and more of her mesmerising personality is shown, she'll definitely be crowned best girl. As said many times before, the only thing that holds back Jill to some people is her lack of content.

Last edited:

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
We haven't fully engaged with Maya (who's very mysterious and hiding something), we haven't engaged with Bella and Sage either (but its unlikely for them to be carriers) and I don't MC fucked Riona? So she could still be a potential carrier?

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I'm calling it now: Once Jill gets a lot of content and more of her mesmerising personality is shown, she'll definitely dethrone Maya as best girl no doubt. As said many times before, the only thing that holds back Jill to most people is her lack of content.
I got hooked on Jill the moment I saw her in the intro scene.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes