vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
maybe a week after 2nd ep release,something like that
Can't say I remember.

But, to be clear, I don't mind really dark story twists or just plain good old laughs like "Porky's" or "Revenge of the Nerds" throughout the game - I just want to see and experience author's idea, untouched and unchanged by patrons or fans. Respect the integrity of the developer.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
You knor? JIll is too perfect and I'm afraid her secret will be something huuuge like she's bella's daughter adopted by some rich people
She's definitely perfect and I wouldn't mind if Bella was her mother however it's too risky to romance both Bella and Jill, we don't know this'll lead in the future.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Can't say I remember.

But, to be clear, I don't mind really dark story twists or just plain good old laughs like "Porky's" or "Revenge of the Nerds" throughout the game - I just want to see and experience author's idea, untouched and unchanged by patrons or fans. Respect the integrity of the developer.
Couldn`t agree more,I wish and hope for a mostly light and funny story with some deep characters but I`m here for the ride.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I've thought that maybe Bella is Jills step-sister or more likely a family friend, maybe Bella's husband was Jill's brother or something. Would explain why they're so close and why Bella is protective of her, her husband died so she is protective of his little sister.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
But it would explain why Bella is so negative towards the MC
Yeah like one person theorised a couple pages ago, Jill has some sort of tragic past like neglectful/dead rich parents which caused Bella to be overprotective of her. Either that or Bella is the aunt/mother of Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes