name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
We haven't fully engaged with Maya (who's very mysterious and hiding something), we haven't engaged with Bella and Sage either (but its unlikely for them to be carriers) and I don't MC fucked Riona? So she could still be a potential carrier?
Well certain infections spread through saliva exchange so...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
STD is just another joke theory - like Maya The Psycho Killer. We really don't know what, when, where or who will hit us. We just know DrPinkCake will probably put some dramatic and serious content in overall comedy story.
Wait,I`m pretty sure there was a confirmed "one of the characters has AIDS" from the discord,is that not confirmed now?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Well certain infections spread through saliva exchange so...
Did your research and everything... Your a strong believer of the STD theory aren't you?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Dpk hired voicelikecandy for the parts of Jill and Bella but probably couldn't schedule a recording session for chapter two and decided to remove the voiceover for now. Probably
Voice overs will be in the game,he doesnt want to risk losing an actress for some unpredictable reasons so we will have voices once the game is completed

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Wait that reminds me, didn't Jill have an in-game voice in 0.1. Why was it removed and why was she the only one with a voice?
Because Drpink take the decision to add all voices only when it will be completed the game ; for this reason he removes voices from the first release 0.1 .
This decision has made because it was too much complicate to make this kind of work and to add voices for every release ( it will make slower all updates ) -

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes