jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont think Bella and Jill are directly related, Jill is obviously from a wealthy family and Bella's house seemed to be a regular house, not that of a person from wealth. I also dont think someone from a wealthy family would be a librarian at a college. Dr.Pinkcake wouldn't make them related for patreon reasons anyway.

So, either her husband was Jills brother. Which would make un-related family. Bella is a family friend, perhaps a maid or something similar.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I don't believe since there's quite an age gap between them, a family friend/aunt is more likely. Or unless DPK wants to drop a bomb on us (Hiroshima style) and reveal her as Jill's mother.
Age gap dont say much. they could be still related just have to have parents who married really young like 18+ lets say their first was born when the parents where both 18 and they had their last one when they where 40 now that would quilify as major age gap no ??

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I dont think Bella and Jill are directly related, Jill is obviously from a wealthy family and Bella's house seemed to be a regular house, not that of a person from wealth. I also dont think someone from a wealthy family would be a librarian at a college. Dr.Pinkcake wouldn't make them related for patreon reasons anyway.

So, either her husband was Jills sister. Which would make un-related family. Bella is a family friend, perhaps a maid or something similar.
Her husband was Jill's sister??? You mean brother, also maybe Bella works as a librarian since she's not really qualified to be a teacher but she needs to stay close to Jill by working in the college.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

So, either her husband was Jills sister. Which would make un-related family. Bella is a family friend, perhaps a maid or something similar.
They have a strong resemblance. If Bella is her older sister that doesn't mean she would be rich - she would have her own life with her husband - she'll probably inherit some of the wealth after death of her (and Jill's) parents.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Age gap dont say much. they could be still related just have to have parents who married really young like 18+ lets say their first was born when the parents where both 18 and they had their last one when they where 40 now that would quilify as major age gap no ??
Hmm it's possible but following that logic: MC is 19 years old I think and he's a freshman. Jill isn't a freshman so we have to assume she's older, and if she was born when her parents were 40, that would mean they are currently 60...

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hmm it's possible but following that logic: MC is 19 years old I think and he's a freshman. Jill isn't a freshman so we have to assume she's older, and if she was born when her parents were 40, that would mean they are currently 60...
True but we are not talking that bella is the mother here but the sister.. so we dont know who their parents are. the mc father is pretty old himself.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes