UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
true but since he has more time he can still do other stuff in the mean time. he has more pc's right ?
Yeah, he has several, but the rendering PCs can't do anything else, it basically eats up all their processing power. Plus he isn't an octopus so he can only physically work on one himself. Short of buying even more rendering PCs (and depending on his current setup that may not actually help) there isn't much that can be done to speed things up.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
true but since he has more time he can still do other stuff in the mean time. he has more pc's right ?
I mean even having two computers won't speed anything up exactly since it's down the PC's rendering out scenes and animations. He can only work on stuff as fast as the computers allow him. I know sweet F all about rendering and posing but I imagine you would be correct in him being able to do other stuff in the meantime.
If DPC had a few people working with him to share the load of rendering. I'm sure he has received a e-mails or whatever of people wanting/offering to help out (Serious offers that is)
Honestly, i prefer to wait 4-5 months with the result of high quality episodes than wait 1 month with bad writing and other mistakes.
I'd prefer a decent 3-4 month wait, But hey I cannot complain for waiting. I also agree if waiting longer means you get more content and higher quality content with less mistakes then by all means.

Last edited:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
So the wait for season 2 now begins, let's just hope it's not as long as the 5 months we waited for episode 4 anyone who has waited for a game 5 plus months will know how tiring that gets.
View attachment 527527

and Sarah in the last place ofc :D
I just hope a certain someone doesn't see this :p :LOL:
I'll express the same feeling as I did when I saw Sarah had 1 point in the poll

giphy (1).gif

more Sarah for me I guess :KEK:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Last time we had some guesses, Jill's date, Hell Week, maybe Jade... This time we have nothing, maybe Cathy and that's it? Nothing that's 100% happening as far as I know, at least not as certain as those things were for episode 4.
Well if we want to theorize about what's going to be in...

- Given the way Ep4 ended, obviously the Hell Week conclusion + not egging the preps repercussions, which may or may not lead into some other things (the HOT/ANO theory).
- Quinn's plans continue to develop, we may find out who she was pointing at and possibly what kind of deal she had going on with Dawe (discount birth control pills for that extra flacid penis, yo!)
- Cathy Rooster fallout
- More Swyper action, and possibly Cathy action
- Given the possible "fuck buddy" status with Sage if you pursued her route, something involving her and Chad seems likely
- Sage's dealings during the party may come to light
- Hopefully more Dungeons and Gremlins for that hot Sally spanking action
- More gender studies discussions with Karen Rebecca Johnson, 19 years and 2 months old, but hopefully kept under 44db and with no conflict this time
- The "who did the most during Hell Week" reward that was alluded to, possibly, which may or may not require telling people about fucking Jade (assuming you did) and the possible repercussions of that decision.
- More Quinn, duh
- Hopefully the start of perhaps turning some "side girls" into actual love interests. It's alluded to with Quinn during the conversation with Sage, but Riona and Camila are strong candidates too (mostly Riona based on in-game interactions).
- Tommy / Josy drama
- Jill music stuff with the MC
- Possibly sexy times with Bella

Ideally since Ep4 was practically all about Josy and Maya's annoying asses, I'd like to see the option to completely ignore them this time. Maybe give those of us not on their route some sort of equally engaging alternative like cutting our toenails or going shopping and trying to find the best deal on soup or something. For those on their route I expect more drama, cuddles, and blue balls because that's apparently what you're all into.

Jill may get more action in the form of another date, plus she has that concert thing to prepare for, but I'm not sure what else could be squeezed into this update for her with all the other stuff that may be going on. If there IS another date we may get to 3rd base with her.

Like Jill, I'm not sure what, or how much stuff could be put in for Bella. There's likely some sex ahead for those on her route, but I'm not sure when it'll get in, pun not intended.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well if we want to theorize about what's going to be in...

- Given the way Ep4 ended, obviously the Hell Week conclusion + not egging the preps repercussions, which may or may not lead into some other things (the HOT/ANO theory).
- Quinn's plans continue to develop, we may find out who she was pointing at and possibly what kind of deal she had going on with Dawe (discount birth control pills for that extra flacid penis, yo!)
- Cathy Rooster fallout
- More Swyper action, and possibly Cathy action
- Given the possible "fuck buddy" status with Sage if you pursued her route, something involving her and Chad seems likely
- Sage's dealings during the party may come to light
- Hopefully more Dungeons and Gremlins for that hot Sally spanking action
- More gender studies discussions with Karen Rebecca Johnson, 19 years and 2 months old, but hopefully kept under 44db and with no conflict this time
- The "who did the most during Hell Week" reward that was alluded to, possibly, which may or may not require telling people about fucking Jade (assuming you did) and the possible repercussions of that decision.
- More Quinn, duh
- Hopefully the start of perhaps turning some "side girls" into actual love interests. It's alluded to with Quinn during the conversation with Sage, but Riona and Camila are strong candidates too (mostly Riona based on in-game interactions).
- Tommy / Josy drama
- Jill music stuff with the MC
- Possibly sexy times with Bella

Ideally since Ep4 was practically all about Josy and Maya's annoying asses, I'd like to see the option to completely ignore them this time. Maybe give those of us not on their route some sort of equally engaging alternative like cutting our toenails or going shopping and trying to find the best deal on soup or something. For those on their route I expect more drama, cuddles, and blue balls because that's apparently what you're all into.

Jill may get more action in the form of another date, plus she has that concert thing to prepare for, but I'm not sure what else could be squeezed into this update for her with all the other stuff that may be going on. If there IS another date we may get to 3rd base with her.

Like Jill, I'm not sure how what, or how much stuff could be put in for Bella. There's likely some sex ahead for those on her route, but I'm not sure when it'll get in, pun not intended.
I agree, but that's not what I meant. There are no planned events this time, no big thing we're expecting 100% sure, like a date with Jill, for example. This time it's all speculation.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I agree, but that's not what I meant. There are no planned events this time, no big thing we're expecting 100% sure, like a date with Jill, for example. This time it's all speculation.
Ah, well in that case, yeah, the only "for sure" "big things" would likely be the fallout from the Cathy thing, and the lack of Prep egging. Those are universal to every playthrough and there should be enough in-game time to cover both as every update covers several days.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Last time we had some guesses, Jill's date, Hell Week, maybe Jade... This time we have nothing, maybe Cathy and that's it? Nothing that's 100% happening as far as I know, at least not as certain as those things were for episode 4.
Isn't that great? The only element that we have is the cliffhanger and possibly something mentioned by Maya after MC wakes up naked under his bed.

Then that leaves a few obvious possibilities:
  1. There is something untold about the egging and they are accepted with the DIKs.
  2. They messed up this one and get rejected. This leaves a couple of issues like where the MC is going to live, how is he going to be protected from the Jocks, and so on
  3. They get a wildcard on the failed event, but only if MC shows Jade photos
  4. Some weird shit by Quinn interrupts the ceremony, MC forcefully saves the day and they are accepted.
Anyway there is the naked teacher issue that needs to be resolved, Jill may have some time if on the path. What will Bella or Sage do? What about Maya team polyamori?
There is actually a lot that can happen in the different possible paths. I also expect new and wonderful events to happen.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
  1. They messed up this one and get rejected. This leaves a couple of issues like where the MC is going to live, how is he going to be protected from the Jocks, and so on
They can't ultimately get rejected though, if for no other reason than the game is called "Being a DIK", not "Well, I tried being a DIK but it didn't work out, so I went home and worked at the minimart.". :sneaky:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
They can't ultimately get rejected though, if for no other reason than the game is called "Being a DIK", not "Well, I tried being a DIK but it didn't work out, so I went home and worked at the minimart.". :sneaky:
That could be an early ending. Or they could still be accepted, but because of something else, later.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Given the possible "fuck buddy" status with Sage if you pursued her route, something involving her and Chad seems likely
If anything this needs to be resolved out of all the ongoing current situations the Sage and Chad drama has dragged on long enough. Not to mention the identity of the person he is cheating with I wonder if it will come to a point where Sage just says enough and dumps him for the MC if we play that route of course.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
In general. Her eyes in particular just don't do it for me. I find they look very odd in most of her shots.
Hmm :unsure:
Just in that render, I thought the exact same when I first saw it. It looks like I wasn't the only one :ROFLMAO: .
I just see nice combo of lust and confidence tbh, looks good to me,a bit more mature, i like a bit more mature on Maya;)

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes