James_007

Dec 22, 2018
Okay, all you need to do is start a new game just let it play a few scenes in then check again a save folder should have appeared.
I didn´t work. Fuck I could cry, nothing work´s up here (I´m a noob in those things), and I only want to see the locked scene´s ;-(((. The "save" won´t work, and I tried also the Cheat Mod, which by a noob like me of course won´t work, because I don´t understand what to extract and put there or, extract again ... oh holy fuck ... I´m fucking desperate ;-((( ... but I love this game so much ...

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
So what tasks has MC done that Derek hasn't?
Just about all of them, you as the player have the option to do every task that's being prompted to you or choose not to and Derek ends up doing them instead.

Prank the Jocks
Get slapped more often than Derek
Have a Stripper sign your cock
Give a Nerd a wedgie
Fuck a Teacher
Fuck a feminist
Have sex outdoor
You can also choose to wear the helmet just as often if not more often than Derek

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Depends on path.

I feel like MC is pretty screwed in every path.

Like for example, you can have sex with Quinn outdoors and even Jacob can testify since he saw them, you can also have sex with Mona and Camila and also have sex with Jade, but telling the DIKs about it will end in catastrophe I feel like.

In the meantime Derek had sex with both a feminist and outdoors, and also a teacher that is not a teacher anymore.

So, telling them about Jade is out of the question for me.
If it is on any other path and you neither had sex with Mona and Camila or with Quinn outdoors, you are even more screwed.

The wait is already making me mad :KEK:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Just about all of them, you as the player have the option to do every task that's being prompted to you or choose not to and Derek ends up doing them instead.

Prank the Jocks
Have a Stripper sign your cock
Give a Nerd a wedgie
Fuck a Teacher
Fuck a feminist
Have sex outdoor
You can also choose to wear the helmet just as often if not more often than Derek
Did Derek's willy got signed?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I didn´t work. Fuck I could cry, nothing work´s up here (I´m a noob in those things), and I only want to see the locked scene´s ;-(((. The "save" won´t work, and I tried also the Cheat Mod, which by a noob like me of course won´t work, because I don´t understand what to extract and put there or, extract again ... oh holy fuck ... I´m fucking desperate ;-((( ... but I love this game so much ...
It's pretty much straight forward once you have unzipped the downloaded save open that folder copy them, and then paste into the Save folder make sure you put that persistent file in there as well.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
The only event on the board I can't recall any mention of between the MC & Derek is something to do with nerds & smashing eggs? Think Tommy also mentions it when on the roof with the MC/Quinn/Riona

Aug 6, 2017
so i finished AL and wow dr pink cake can totally go dark.
hopefully in this game is earned and not so out of left field.
what other games with good stories and hopefully completed should i play?
i tired the detective one but in the first 5 minutes i was already fucking a widow and nope
i tried milfy city but the MC has serious rapist creepy vibe, i didnt like it
i tried the cyberpunk one and the production is fucking amazing

cheer guys, now the wait for EP 5. begins

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya my dear. Your evil version it's so hot. I wonder how would look an evil Jill version

Be sure to come vote for the Best Ass of the Movie Night scene: :sneaky:
I got it, so funny people, LMAO:LOL:. Now, would you please be serious and go change your votes for Camila, thank you!

Jill may get more action in the form of another date, plus she has that concert thing to prepare for, but I'm not sure what else could be squeezed into this update for her with all the other stuff that may be going on. If there IS another date we may get to 3rd base with her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
so i finished AL and wow dr pink cake can totally go dark.
Funnily enough, there are a lot darker games out there some are just lesser known than AL that makes the ending of it light in comparison.
Why did you make me do it, man?
If this was legit it would be more or less confirmed school shooting :LOL:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
-Most likely Quinn is pointing at the MC, you see Riona in the background at the feminist demonstrations and Derek has been
You're probably correct, but this is assuming time was flowing continuously between the 2 shots and it wasn't a separate "take", we don't really know how much time passed. The Quinn/Riona conversation has a flashback in it too. Between that and the fact that they seem to be in front of the main building on campus, she could honestly be pointing at anyone. The MC. Jade if she was still present. Burke if he showed up. Any of the DIKs, Jocks, Preps, Nerds, etc. Hell, even Sage.

The only ones that would be excluded would be the ones already in class when the MC arrives, so Maya, Josy, Camila, Mona, and Cathy.

I feel like MC is pretty screwed in every path.

Like for example, you can have sex with Quinn outdoors and even Jacob can testify since he saw them, you can also have sex with Mona and Camila and also have sex with Jade, but telling the DIKs about it will end in catastrophe I feel like.

In the meantime Derek had sex with both a feminist and outdoors, and also a teacher that is not a teacher anymore.

So, telling them about Jade is out of the question for me.
If it is on any other path and you neither had sex with Mona and Camila or with Quinn outdoors, you are even more screwed.

The wait is already making me mad :KEK:
Well, by the same token, he could also become an absolute legend.

Some of the tasks were totally a team effort too. Also, while impressive, having sex with Mona and Camila doesn't do anything for the Hell Week board. I mean, shit yeah, props MC! But it would just be bragging.

If the MC goes for all the "bonus" points, in addition to the whole Chad thing, he's basically the DIK Messiah.

I had saved it here, the day they were talking about the fight between the MC and Chad and I ended up not posting...

Holy shit. This was so fucking funny. Tears and everything. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes