Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You're probably correct, but this is assuming time was flowing continuously between the 2 shots and it wasn't a separate "take", we don't really know how much time passed. The Quinn/Riona conversation has a flashback in it too. Between that and the fact that they seem to be in front of the main building on campus, she could honestly be pointing at anyone. The MC. Jade if she was still present. Burke if he showed up. Any of the DIKs, Jocks, Preps, Nerds, etc. Hell, even Sage.

The only ones that would be excluded would be the ones already in class when the MC arrives, so Maya, Josy, Camila, Mona, and Cathy.

Well, by the same token, he could also become an absolute legend.

Some of the tasks were totally a team effort too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the MC goes for all the "bonus" points, in addition to the whole Chad thing, he's basically the DIK Messiah.

Holy shit. This was so fucking funny. Tears and everything. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There's some small stuff to some of those. When pranking the alphas you can do it yourself or have Derek do it, you can be the one taking photos or the one in them in Tybatl's room with the deer head. Being slapped depends if you tell Camila and Mona to do it or not. All the times you chose to wear the helmer or not. There are lots of variables there.

Last edited:

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Well, by the same token, he could also become an absolute legend.

Some of the tasks were totally a team effort too. Also, while impressive, having sex with Mona and Camila doesn't do anything for the Hell Week board. I mean, shit yeah, props MC! But it would just be bragging.

If the MC goes for all the "bonus" points, in addition to the whole Chad thing, he's basically the DIK Messiah.
Thank you maggot brother, brilliant recap.

So... let's see:

- I got MC's dick signed, sorry Derek.
- Fucked Jade, not gonna tell though, would feel horrible.
- Didn't gave Magnar a wedgie.
- Got slapped alright :KEK:
- Had out of this world outdoor-roof sex with Quinn, extra points.
- Can't tell who had the longest time the dildo helmet, 50/50.

The only thing that is giving me a headache is that I didn't drink the beer on Sage's room in her path, I completely forgot. If I lose for that I'm going to slap Tommy in the eye with MC's dick.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Tommy tossed a coin on that one... MC always get the credit for it. DPD probally did it to give us a good start
Ah you're right, I forgot about that. (y)

There's some small stuff to some of those. When prancking the alphas you can do it yourself or have Derek do it, you can be the one taking photos or the one in them in Tybatl's room with the deer head. Being slapped depends if you tell Camila and Mona to do it or not. All the times you chose to wear the helmer or not. There are lots of variables there.
I might be misremembering here, but doesn't the Alpha prank decision just come down to who actually shoves the condom in Dawe's drink? That's not really much of a split, but I can see your point.

As for the Camila/Mona slap, yeah, I said it was potentially a team effort because without their slap Derek gets the 3rd one. Since it's an odd number one of them was always going to lose out, and I guess it was always going to be Derek. Of course the MC gets "DIK points" because of the alluded-to threesome (it does actually happen if you play it right), but again, those are just rep points like the Chad thing. Great for the MC once he's in, but they shouldn't contribute to the Hell Week board, unlike the "difficult target" bonus points we may get from Jade etc.

The helmet thing is totally up in the air, yeah, depends entirely on how you play through the week.

The ANO infiltration was pre-Hell Week, so it wouldn't have counted. I'd bet the "who takes the picture" stuff doesn't mean much. I mean, the MC was potentially on the bed with the deer head, but Derek rode the thing on (and off) the wall, plus he shoved Tybalt's toothbrush up his ass AND ran off with the deer head. If anything that should get Derek some DIK rep points. :LOL:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
If I was Philly this would have been my reply :LOL:
View attachment 527635
Mr no humour slackster facepalming my post :ROFLMAO:
Really? :unsure:...

Let's see:
I think I have to put that in the "game" folder?
Yep, in that folder, you should see a folder called saves that's where they go.
Thanks for the fast answer. But no, there is no "save" folder in the "game" folder.
Okay, all you need to do is start a new game just let it play a few scenes in then check again a save folder should have appeared.
I didn´t work. Fuck I could cry, nothing work´s up here (I´m a noob in those things), and I only want to see the locked scene´s ;-(((. The "save" won´t work, and I tried also the Cheat Mod, which by a noob like me of course won´t work, because I don´t understand what to extract and put there or, extract again ... oh holy fuck ... I´m fucking desperate ;-((( ... but I love this game so much ...
It's pretty much straight forward once you have unzipped the downloaded save open that folder copy them, and then paste into the Save folder make sure you put that persistent file in there as well.
Thy humbleness awes, but does not fool us.

Yes Master Mormont.jpg

so i finished AL and wow dr pink cake can totally go dark.
hopefully in this game is earned and not so out of left field.
what other games with good stories and hopefully completed should i play?
i tired the detective one but in the first 5 minutes i was already fucking a widow and nope
i tried milfy city but the MC has serious rapist creepy vibe, i didnt like it
i tried the cyberpunk one and the production is fucking amazing

cheer guys, now the wait for EP 5. begins
Have you ever dive head first into a Salvador Dalí painting? No! So check the link in my signature, it's completed.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Thank you maggot brother, brilliant recap.

So... let's see:

- I got MC's dick signed, sorry Derek.
- Fucked Jade, not gonna tell though, would feel horrible.
- Didn't gave Magnar a wedgie.
- Got slapped alright :KEK:
- Had out of this world outdoor-roof sex with Quinn, extra points.
- Can't tell who had the longest time the dildo helmet, 50/50.

The only thing that is giving me a headache is that I didn't drink the beer on Sage's room in her path, I completely forgot. If I lose for that I'm going to slap Tommy in the eye with MC's dick.
One does not simply refer to MC's dick as just dick. Once a Baseball bat always a Baseball bat :KEK:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Oh, that reminds me Philly came into this thread to once and he was kicked out poor Philly. He is too sweet.
And him working with DPC would be awesome but you know it's not gonna happen he is busy with his game CoBD.
J
Users who took these messages seriously are probably not big CoBD fans or else they would know about Ignatz's role in it. Just saying for some of those who replied.

I'd dare say much lighter memes and theories in here than the ones Macman posts in the CoBD thread :LOL: There's not so much as a bigoted view in here :p
Mac is a funny guy and he'll always have my support in his anti-futa endeavours.
Just imagine for a second that Riona had a cock. Now try to picture the shitstorm here :LOL::LOL:.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
He didn't. You can still pursue them, but there are in game requirements 2B met; and if if you didn't, there are still 6-14 episodes ahead.
Oh. I didn't use any walkthrough, I guess I messed up somewhere. There were 2 options, one where you choose to be friends with them and another with something more than friends, but whatever I chose they fucked me over and friendzoned me. I Really hope I can reverse it in next season.

Reactions: M.Sato

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ok, so now about the HOT's hottest body.
Really easy for me:
1) Camila
2) Sage
3) Mona
4) Quinn

Sexiest movie-night asses repeats the same order:
1) Camila
2) Mona
3) Quinn

We already knew that Camila is fucking hot but Mona was a really pleasant discovery. I hope we'll get more 3somes in the future. Or a 4some with Riona on a path where they all are in love with MC :love:

Now, the least sexy in my opinion:
- Maya and Lily. I like curvy women and they are as thin as a rake or, as we say in my country, as a broomstick.
- Sara would be next. She reminds me of my ex-gf and that gives me the creeps, although Sara is prettier and my ex was hotter.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ok, so now about the HOT's hottest body.
Really easy for me:
1) Camila
2) Sage
3) Mona
4) Quinn

Sexiest movie-night asses repeats the same order:
1) Camila
2) Mona
3) Quinn

We already knew that Camila is fucking hot but Mona was a really pleasant discovery. I hope we'll get more 3somes in the future. Or a 4some with Riona on a path where they all are in love with MC :love:

Now, the least sexy in my opinion:
- Maya and Lily. I like curvy women and they are as thin as a rake or, as we say in my country, as a broomstick.
- Sara would be next. She reminds me of my ex-gf and that gives me the creeps, although Sara is prettier and my ex was hotter.
I like how Sarah is still the shortest even with heels (Josy isn't properly standing straight, that's why she looks shorter).
Don't worry about it, it's not like someone started a war about red heads. View attachment 527777
:mad: I said no fi... Ok, you didn't mention that now. Good forum user!

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes