Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Ok, so now about the HOT's hottest body.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really easy for me:
1) Camila
2) Sage
3) Mona
4) Quinn

Sexiest movie-night asses repeats the same order:
1) Camila
2) Mona
3) Quinn

We already knew that Camila is fucking hot but Mona was a really pleasant discovery. I hope we'll get more 3somes in the future. Or a 4some with Riona on a path where they all are in love with MC :love:

Now, the least sexy in my opinion:
- Maya and Lily. I like curvy women and they are as thin as a rake or, as we say in my country, as a broomstick.
- Sara would be next. She reminds me of my ex-gf and that gives me the creeps, although Sara is prettier and my ex was hotter.
Really easy for me aswell:
1. Josi
2. Maya
3. Sage
4. Lily

Not really interested in anyone else.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ok, so now about the HOT's hottest body.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really easy for me:
1) Camila
2) Sage
3) Mona
4) Quinn

Sexiest movie-night asses repeats the same order:
1) Camila
2) Mona
3) Quinn

We already knew that Camila is fucking hot but Mona was a really pleasant discovery. I hope we'll get more 3somes in the future. Or a 4some with Riona on a path where they all are in love with MC :love:

Now, the least sexy in my opinion:
- Maya and Lily. I like curvy women and they are as thin as a rake or, as we say in my country, as a broomstick.
- Sara would be next. She reminds me of my ex-gf and that gives me the creeps, although Sara is prettier and my ex was hotter.
I still have yet to officially comment on that "list" because we're supposed to base our opinions solely on that picture.

Quinn is partially hidden by 2 THOTs
Riona's arm is clipping into Mona's tit
Sage looks fucking weird (her face and hair) and disproportioned
Melanie looks like a Real Doll.

I refuse to make such an important decision with such a flawed premise. :sneaky:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I still have yet to officially comment on that "list" because we're supposed to base our opinions solely on that picture.

Quinn is partially hidden by 2 THOTs
Riona's arm is clipping into Mona's tit
Sage looks fucking weird (her face and hair) and disproportioned
Melanie looks like a Real Doll.

I refuse to make such an important decision with such a flawed premise. :sneaky:
And Arieth and Heather are missing.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Really? :unsure:...

Let's see:

Thy humbleness awes, but does not fool us.

View attachment 527771

Have you ever dive head first into a Salvador Dalí painting? No! So check the link in my signature, it's completed.
You should put some kind of watermark on that meme to protect from thievery :p:LOL:

Also this discussion about the Hot's picture for me they should be wetter they look dry as a bone :unsure: And no Heather either (n)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Why Riona man? WHY? I don't care about futa but you have to put Riona in it, why not Jill or Maya...
If I or anyone else in here offended you somehow, at least inflict a punishment fitting for the crime! :cry:
You know, I was going to say something about how he went right for the Asian chick when he started talking about Futa, but I decided against it. :sneaky: :LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The longer I look at this picture the weirder it gets. Mona is missing half a thumb, Rionas lower legs are weirdly muscular and Quinns got a big claw for a hand. Maybe that last one is intentional.
View attachment 527824
I think Mona's thumb is just bent. But it's true there are some renders with some clipping. Here Quinn's pants are clipping the MC's cock.
screenshot0001 (2).png

Celpreniao

Sep 29, 2018
Am I the only one who never wore the Hell Week helmet? I didn't really consider "going" for one side, either DIK or Chick and totally ignored the point system as I intended to shape a personality. However, I noticed I'm a massive chick and let Derrick do pretty much all the Hell Week stuff :LOL:. I know some routes are locked behind DIK/Chick scores but do the small things actually play a role as well? For example, I like Jill and Bella the most but I wonder if they'd be pissed or somewhat annoyed if the MC would wear that helmet in their presence or something. Like, if I'd actually lose points with them. Most likely.. I'd like to play the game a second time focusing on the other route to find out but I don't really have time during the weekend. Anyone knows about that? I'm just trying to imagine having dinner with Bella and wearing that stupid helmet.. Gosh, no way I'll be able to do something like that during a second playthrough hah.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
The longer I look at this picture the weirder it gets. Mona is missing half a thumb, Rionas lower legs are weirdly muscular and Quinns got a big claw for a hand. Maybe that last one is intentional.
View attachment 527824
I swear if I had a nickel of how many times I've seen this picture, id be a millionaire

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
My take on some of the upcoming events:

1. Quinn/Tommy trying to oust Sage/Rusty
2. Tommy scuppering MC/Derek being DIKs - unless they do another riskier task
3. Tybalt screwing over the MC somehow

What I'd love to see:

1. Some Jade/Cathy/MC action
2. Some Jill/Bella/MC action

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes