Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
That junkie can have her. Jill's virginity isn't gonna take itself now is it? :p
I may have it wrong and need to test it. But you could still wear the helmet and end up on the CHICK route to getting that spicy Shower Scene.
It's about the DIK Path man, It's about those of us who are on the quest to bang certain chicks. And Heather is on the List. It's gotta be done man. I have no intentions of taking Heather away from Tommy. But I am gonna fuck her brains out :KEK:
Secondly Jill is also on our DIK Path list of challenges. It's a win-win boys. More of you should be joining the Church of Latter day DIKs :KEK:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I may have it wrong and need to test it. But you could still wear the helmet and end up on the CHICK route to getting that spicy Shower Scene.
It's about the DIK Path man, It's about those of us who are on the quest to bang certain chicks. And Heather is on the List. It's gotta be done man. I have no intentions of taking Heather away from Tommy. But I am gonna fuck her brains out :KEK:
Secondly Jill is also on our DIK Path list of challenges. It's a win-win boys. More of you should be joining the Church of Latter day DIKs :KEK:
Don't you have MC's deceased mother on this "List"? Listen man I'm not trying to kink shame or anything but I don't think DPC is generous enough to give us optional necrophilia incest. :KEK:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
You should put some kind of watermark on that meme to protect from thievery :p:LOL:
(...)
1579893482329.png
...or, through another perspective, watermarking a meme posted in a pirating forum is akin to write "do not eat" in a steak brought to the dog pound.

Look, not trying to tell the cook Daddy how to break his eggs, but when you don't even go through the trouble of adding Neil to The List when cucking Derek, it is unavoidable to question your commitment.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Don't you have MC's deceased mother on this "List"? Listen man I'm not trying to kink shame or anything but I don't think DPC is generous enough to give us optional necrophilia incest. :KEK:
Ahh I see you don't understand the LIST and the DIK path. They are separate things. The List is about who we want to fuck and ticking them off one by one. DIK path is just cucking everyone :KEK:
As for Lynette. Ahh listen that's classified information but what I can say on the subject matter. It's not the type you are thinking of.
Also... Would one Monetauro confess that it was he who convinced me to add Lynette to the list.
Look, not trying to tell the cook Daddy how to break his eggs, but when you don't even go through the trouble of adding Neil to The List when cucking Derek, it is unavoidable to question your commitment.
Valid point. I may require to hold a council meeting on the subject matter. :KEK:
But I sense there will be votes against it on the grounds that.. Well... Neil has a penis. :KEK:

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Mormont you see? Mac is not that special, it's just that DPC hasn't touched this specific raw nerve and hopefully never will :LOL:

View attachment 527820
If I or anyone else in here offended you somehow, at least inflict a punishment fitting for the crime! :cry:
Sta' calmo, ragazzo! It was just an example. I wouldn't wish that on any of the ladies, not even Maya ;)

Why Riona man? WHY? I don't care about futa but you have to put Riona in it, why not Jill or Maya...
You know, I was going to say something about how he went right for the Asian chick when he started talking about Futa, but I decided against it. :sneaky: :LOL:
Nope, I swear her race had nothing to do.
I looked for a side character who already had sex with the MC but wasn't as relevant to the story as Quinn (just like Cleo, the trans character from CoBD that originated the debate). It could have been Camila or Mona but I love those too much so in my head it wasn't an option :D

Replace Riona with Sara and we are good!

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes