Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Alright I'm currently sick today so now is the best time to get around to making the big post. RELEASE DATE IS NOW. I have been wondering how I was gonna structure this, and I have decided I'm just gonna make it have chapters like an actual book. I will also put screenshots in between the text of what I'm talking about, to help you better understand the context and make it straight forward. So I again, as I always do, apologize for the actual book, you may or may not read. Also I just want to mention that my name is Clint, which is also what I named my MC. So when you see "Clint", just know the MC is talking. I hope you read all this though because I spent a lot of time writing it:BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's the unfortunate cost of all your hard work for Quinn. :LOL: I know when the time comes for Jill's drama or issues I'm not going to try to convince anyone of positive things. Let haters think the worse. I'm going to be helping their asses off the Jill boat and out the door fast as possible!:ROFLMAO:

More Jill for me! :devilish:
You do that,trust me,YOU DO JUST THAT!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't know I'm really surprised by it for as long as it's been Name has always been the one in Quinn's corner even when she was vilified and was pretty much on the end of daily abuse because a lot of people never liked her. I'm no fan of Quinn but I appreciate what she brings.
Fair enough I suppose. If it wasn't for her shady dealing and treatment of Maya I would say I'd like her more. She is pretty hot and does bring a certain mystery to things. If only her hair was blue... Ashley in her natural mood.png
Just saying.

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
I swear if I had a nickel of how many times I've seen this picture, id be a millionaire
I'll start.....Just for you;)
1579902056317.png

I'm really generous on my birthday.:KEK:

Top 5 by the way: Sage, Quinn, Camila, Mona, Lily
(Only for this picture of course)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Fair enough I suppose. If it wasn't for her shady dealing and treatment of Maya I would say I'd like her more. She is pretty hot and does bring a certain mystery to things. If only her hair was blue... View attachment 528039
Just saying.
Ashley is great and just like Quinn even more so that she is not a Li must be something against that model (n)

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Alright I'm currently sick today so now is the best time to get around to making the big post. RELEASE DATE IS NOW. I have been wondering how I was gonna structure this, and I have decided I'm just gonna make it have chapters like an actual book. I will also put screenshots in between the text of what I'm talking about, to help you better understand the context and make it straight forward. So I again, as I always do, apologize for the actual book, you may or may not read. Also I just want to mention that my name is Clint, which is also what I named my MC. So when you see "Clint", just know the MC is talking. I hope you read all this though because I spent a lot of time writing it:BootyTime:

shit lemme get some popcorn while I read your essay.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019

Both John Boy and Elena are present in the Flashback conversation between Tommy and Quinn, Tommy specifically says that John Boy is onboard, I suspect him more than I suspect Nick because Tommy doesn't mention him, also John Boys motives are simpler, drugs and sex.

Last edited:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Both John Boy and Elena is present in the Flashback conversation between Tommy and Quinn, Tommy specifically says that John Boy is onboard, I suspect him more than I suspect Nick because Tommy doen't mention him, also John Boys motives are simpler, drugs and sex.
To be honest I think the fact that Nick isn't mentioned much in general just gives more of a reason to suspect him. Like a surprise villain type of thing. I have some suspicion for John Boy too, maybe they are in it together:WeSmart:

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
Well, boys, today I finally ended my digital bachelor life.
As you can guess, I have an important announcement to make.

Now if you'll excuse me...

View attachment 527948 View attachment 527950
Happy wedding anniversary, brother... but you don't look happy! Why?

(Wink with your right eye if Josy waved her Taser in your face and you were forced to get married against your will....)

We DIK's stick together and get you out of there!
Family Comes First

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes