Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
To be honest I think the fact that Nick isn't mentioned much in general just gives more of a reason to suspect him. Like a surprise villain type of thing. I have some suspicion for John Boy too, maybe they are in it together:WeSmart:
Also fits in narrative sense that loyal Jacob is buddy with John Boy the traitor, Pinkcake is already using some Shakespear, so it would be Jacob as Othello and John Boy as Iago.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Too much cock? Tell that to the girls and them wanting the baseball bat.
I know you're fan of Quinn, but never ever brag when you've done someone up, it's going to backfire, the MC is naive, but either the MC or someone else is gonna look at that post and get suspicious.
So if Quinn becomes a LI it's shit like that will give the fans of Quinn a chance to save the addict in distress.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Alright I'm currently sick today so now is the best time to get around to making the big post. RELEASE DATE IS NOW. I have been wondering how I was gonna structure this, and I have decided I'm just gonna make it have chapters like an actual book. I will also put screenshots in between the text of what I'm talking about, to help you better understand the context and make it straight forward. So I again, as I always do, apologize for the actual book, you may or may not read. Also I just want to mention that my name is Clint, which is also what I named my MC. So when you see "Clint", just know the MC is talking. I hope you read all this though because I spent a lot of time writing it:BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Funny that your theories here are what we've all been discussing here :unsure: I didn't read it all as I might as well have just been reading posts from various users that have posted most of this.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Funny that your theories here are what we've all been discussing here :unsure: I didn't read it all as I might as well have just been reading posts from various users that have posted most of this.
Funny enough you say that since I read most of the posts on here since the update came out and there hasn't been single thing on these topics, at least from an alternative view. If you weren't that interested why did you have to post a message here saying you don't actually read what is posted on this forum:unsure:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I know you're fan of Quinn, but never ever brag when you've done someone up, it's going to backfire, the MC is naive, but either the MC or someone else is gonna look at that post and get suspicious.
So if Quinn becomes a LI it's shit like that that will give the fans of Quinn a chance to save the addict in distress.
Never said I was a fan. I like all the ladies, some certainly more than others. With Quinn, like I said prior, I do like the attractiveness and mystery she certainly brings to the table...BUT, her shady dealings and treatment towards Maya certainly not a fan of.

If she were to become a LI, who knows how it may end up and turn. We don't know her well enough to say that she truly is an addict (It can be assumed and implied though we don't have all the facts) nor do we know her true behavior/nature. From what I see and my impartial thoughts on her is there is a mask that is uses to find things. Her attitude and behavior towards others may very well be her or it could very well be a self defense mechanism for her.

Just sayin.
Chloe Burrito 1.jpg

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Never said I was a fan. I like all the ladies, some certainly more than others. With Quinn, like I said prior, I do like the attractiveness and mystery she certainly brings to the table...BUT, her shady dealings and treatment towards Maya certainly not a fan of.

If she were to become a LI, who knows how it may end up and turn. We don't know her well enough to say that she truly is an addict (It can be assumed and implied though we don't have all the facts) nor do we know her true behavior/nature. From what I see and my impartial thoughts on her is there is a mask that is uses to find things. Her attitude and behavior towards others may very well be her or it could very well be a self defense mechanism for her.

Just sayin.
View attachment 528106
I know, but she's not going to be interesting if she's only action, at some point she has to take a loss, otherwise the MC can't learn anything about her.
A good villain has to be interesting, so far her motivation is money, but there has to be more to it, she has to be more than just motivated by greed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Funny enough you say that since I read most of the posts on here since the update came out and there hasn't been single thing on these topics, at least from an alternative view. If you weren't that interested why did you have to post a message here saying you don't actually read what is posted on this forum:unsure:
There hasn't been a single thing on those topics really? and you've been reading every post :ROFLMAO: I'm not interested just not sure why you made a big ass post on everything that's been discussed.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I know, but she's not going to be interesting if she's only action, at some point she has to take a loss, otherwise the MC can't learn anything about her.
A good villain has to be interesting, so far her motivation is money, but there has to be more to it, she has to be more than just motivated by greed.
True true...though I wouldn't say that she is a villain of sorts persay. -Shrugs- If DPC were to do something with Quinn where things fall apart around her or something personal and deep in her life were to happen and we could be there for her in some way, perhaps it could get interesting. But then again, its only been four episodes and we don't really know everyone well enough so.
Boobs.gif

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
There hasn't been a single thing on those topics really? and you've been reading every post :ROFLMAO: I'm not interested just not sure why you made a big ass post on everything that's been discussed.
It's called a forum for a reason bro relax. There has been multiple posts on these topics but none have discussed the different details I have provided, feel free to prove me wrong. I made a big ass post because I noticed things while playing again that I could add onto or change what has already been said. Like I said towards the beginning the Maya and Josy thing has been beaten to death. All in all, don't be a cunt and questioning why people make theories on a forum :KEK:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ballsy,you know what my Lady would say to that?
Bez tytułu.jpg
:cool:

Is it just me or are both of Quinn's legs not properly lining up below the knees (both color and alignment)?

View attachment 528096
Nope,just you
Quinn`s perfect.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Alright I'm currently sick today so now is the best time to get around to making the big post. RELEASE DATE IS NOW. I have been wondering how I was gonna structure this, and I have decided I'm just gonna make it have chapters like an actual book. I will also put screenshots in between the text of what I'm talking about, to help you better understand the context and make it straight forward. So I again, as I always do, apologize for the actual book, you may or may not read. Also I just want to mention that my name is Clint, which is also what I named my MC. So when you see "Clint", just know the MC is talking. I hope you read all this though because I spent a lot of time writing it:BootyTime:

I have seen most of these aswell, but it is always nice to have them again if it is posted in a organized, well-written way. So just for his time alone, it is always worth it to give the man a like and move on. If nothing else, you can just ignore.

One thing I was surprised is about Nick and his pain for missing his best friend. I said in the past multiple times, I'm sure someone in DIK's betrayed them aswell. Tommy seemed like obvious choice but Nick's pessimism is interesting and a new subject, to say the least. It is little far fetched but who knows it might happen. He might be the culprit.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's called a forum for a reason bro relax. There has been multiple posts on these topics but none have discussed the different details I have provided, feel free to prove me wrong. I made a big ass post because I noticed things while playing again that I could add onto or change what has already been said. Like I said towards the beginning the Maya and Josy thing has been beaten to death. All in all, don't be a cunt and questioning why people make theories on a forum :KEK:
Of which most of it has been discussed especially the Jade and Bella stuff to which I've been into the most so yeah I know all about it. And just remember I didn't resort to name-calling ;)

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
True true...though I wouldn't say that she is a villain of sorts persay. -Shrugs- If DPC were to do something with Quinn where things fall apart around her or something personal and deep in her life were to happen and we could be there for her in some way, perhaps it could get interesting. But then again, its only been four episodes and we don't really know everyone well enough so.
View attachment 528119
True, we have some characters with known motivations, Maya(tuition, freedom), Josy(loyalty), Jill(bored out of her skull), Tommy(Fun), Jade(Hell hath no fury), Dawe(mainly because he's transparent to gigagazillionth degree), Riona(pure survival), Sage(freedom), Derek(dude cannot keep a secret), Burke(fuck everything in sight), Cathy(desparate), Tybalt(desire and possible social climbing).

The ones we don't know anything about concerning their motivations are Quinn, Heather, Camilla, Mona, Bella, Chad.

It would be nice to know the main antagonist motivation.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
True, we have some characters with known motivations, Maya(tuition, freedom), Josy(loyalty), Jill(bored out of her skull), Tommy(Fun), Jade(Hell hath no fury), Dawe(mainly because he's transparent to gigagazillionth degree), Riona(pure survival), Sage(freedom), Derek(dude cannot keep a secret), Burke(fuck everything in sight), Cathy(desparate), Tybalt(desire and possible social climbing).

The ones we don't know anything about concerning their motivations are Quinn, Heather, Camilla, Mona, Bella, Chad.

It would be nice to know the main antagonist motivation.
And who truly is the main antagonist? :unsure: Someone other than the DiKs, Alphas, and Hots has to be involved here. (At least my thought)

As for motivations: Camilla (Buttsluttery), Mona (Moanalots), Bella (Be grumpy and later peg MC), Chad (Keep small penis) ...

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes