name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Somebody gotta be the supplier...
Yes.
It`s not the jocks - they`re buying
It`s not DIKs - they`re buying
Preps? - Tyty and Ricardo ...?no.That would be "Scary Movie"kinda twist
Nerds? - Might have some involvment with envelops...but what`s the motive?Drugs?I don`t see the Nerds dealing with drugs.
Burke? - Perhaps...Jade said he`s after money even though they don`t need it,maybe it`s the thrill of making deals and going after younger girls that get him?Maybe the visit in the bathroom was not about getting off but discussing a deal?Maybe Quinn was pointing to Jade as her next chess move?That one,even though a bit of a stretch,I could see.
Is there anyone else left?
Oh the strip club?DIKs are friends with the bodyguard,why buy through a middle man if they could be buying from the source?

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Yes.
It`s not the jocks - they`re buying
It`s not DIKs - they`re buying
Preps? - Tyty and Ricardo ...?no.That would be "Scary Movie"kinda twist
Nerds? - Might have some involvment with envelops...but what`s the motive?Drugs?I don`t see the Nerds dealing with drugs.
Burke? - Perhaps...Jade said he`s after money even though they don`t need it,maybe it`s the thrill of making deals and going after younger girls that get him?Maybe the visit in the bathroom was not about getting off but discussing a deal?Maybe Quinn was pointing to Jade as her next chess move?That one,even though a bit of a stretch,I could see.
Is there anyone else left?
Oh the strip club?DIKs are friends with the bodyguard,why buy through a middle man if they could be buying from the source?
Jocks, true.
Diks, true.
Preps, why? they are loaded.
Nerds, not worth it, loaded in the future.
Burke, already loaded, sex might be a motivation, but he's loaded, no need to get into drugs when he can buy what he needs.
Strip club. Plausible deniability and no contact with customers, using a middlewoman to do the dirty work.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I always thought it was Rusty but that went out the window in this update. Could be an outside source but it also makes me wonder why Tommy approached Rusty for drugs and straight out turns him down why go to him in the first place if he wasn't going to give him any.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I always thought it was Rusty but that went out the window in this update. Could be an outside source but it also makes me wonder why Tommy approached Rusty for drugs and straight out turns him down why go to him in the first place if he wasn't going to give him any.
I had my stripclub theory way back and I'm sticking to it until the good Doctor destroys it bý revealing Cafeteria Girl is the mastermind.
Rusty funded the place, that we knew prior to episode 4, it just didn't sit right with me that a dude with money would fund a frat house using the proceeds from a drug operation, a bit too high profile.
Then again the Hots are funded by prostitution and drugs so it might just be his affable nature that made me think he is a good guy.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Burke, already loaded, sex might be a motivation, but he's loaded, no need to get into drugs when he can buy what he needs.
Strip club. Plausible deniability and no contact with customers, using a middlewoman to do the dirty work.
Yup except for the mentioned by me statement by Jade about Stephen chasing for money even though they dont need it.
Ok but they could use the bouncer,strippers,bartenders...and still be "clean"(whoever "they" are btw)no need to share the profit with the HoT girls

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Wait,refresh my memory here,wasn`t Tommy asking for money,rather than drugs?

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Yup except for the mentioned by me statement by Jade about Stephen chasing for money even though they dont need it.
Ok but they could use the bouncer,strippers,bartenders...and still be "clean"(whoever "they" are btw)no need to share the profit with the HoT girls
Campus security, good reason for outsourcing, who would suspect that the hot chick is a dealing, besides, the comment by Quinn to Maya "Loose hips earn tips", could be Quinn used to work in the club, that would make the connection linear and we have Lily(who's smarter than she let's on btw) who's following a possible similar path.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Tommy's girlfriend (Heather?) was complaining that he was using her stuff. So Tommy seems to be unable to control his addiction. He's probably bothering all DIKs to get drugs.

But here's a question: why was Arieth calling(?) Jacob?
crabs_phone.jpg

I'm trying to puzzle it together but I think we simply have to little information at this point. Perhaps the mastermind is the person we all least expect: Derek.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Tommy's girlfriend (Heather?) was complaining that he was using her stuff. So Tommy seems to be unable to control his addiction. He's probably bothering all DIKs to get drugs.

But here's a question: why was Arieth calling(?) Jacob?
View attachment 528186

I'm trying to puzzle it together but I think we simply have to little information at this point. Perhaps the mastermind is the person we all least expect: Derek.
True to some extent, not all are aware of it.

The D, lil Dawe doesn't cut it anymore, Jacob does.

I knew it, it was the person we couldn't possibly suspect of any nefarious misdeeds...
Seriously though, nobody truly knows, at most there's finding out by means of elimination, so not the Jocks, the Diks or the Preps, very unlikely the Nerds...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes