name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Campus security, good reason for outsourcing, who would suspect that the hot chick is a dealing, besides, the comment by Quinn to Maya "Loose hips earn tips", could be Quinn used to work in the club, that would make the connection linear and we have Lily(who's smarter than she let's on btw) who's following a possible similar path.
Thats a reach,we`ll have to agree to dissagree,yet again ;)

No he was asking Rusty to pick up drugs, Rusty gave him a hard no.
I think Rusty said he wanted nothing to do with it. It's been a while since I played that scene but was certainly Tommy looking for drugs.
Ok ep 2,that`s Tommy asking Rusty to get his package from Quinn - getting a "package",not providing him with drugs:p

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Thats a reach,we`ll have to agree to dissagree,yet again ;)

Ok ep 2,that`s Tommy asking Rusty to get his package from Quinn - getting a "package",not providing him with drugs:p
Agree to disagree, we'll see, package sounds like a classic euphemism for drugs, I mean he's not going to send Rusty to pick up power tools and copy of The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire at Quinns dorm...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Agree to disagree, we'll see, package sounds like a classic euphemism for drugs, I mean he's not going to send Rusty to pick up power tools and copy of The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire at Quinns dorm...
Yes the package is the drugs...pick it up from Quinn,"Could you get it and bring it to me"
Quinn is selling drugs
Tommy is buying drugs
Tommy is asking Rusty to bring him the drugs from Quinn
Rusty is NOT providing Tommy with drugs in that scene
Do you get it?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Today things are a little hectic for me RL, so I'm not going to fill you up as much as I should.

Really? :unsure:...
Let's see:
Thy humbleness awes, but does not fool us.

View attachment 527771
I wish I had done that. As I read the answers I thought of something like that. You are great. :KEK:
Have never seen this scene and never will, if you did that shame on you
View attachment 527862
But the sound the dildo makes when it hits her is SO FUNNY! :ROFLMAO:
I may have it wrong and need to test it. But you could still wear the helmet and end up on the CHICK route to getting that spicy Shower Scene.
It's about the DIK Path man, It's about those of us who are on the quest to bang certain chicks. And Heather is on the List. It's gotta be done man. I have no intentions of taking Heather away from Tommy. But I am gonna fuck her brains out :KEK:
Secondly Jill is also on our DIK Path list of challenges. It's a win-win boys. More of you should be joining the Church of Latter day DIKs :KEK:

Don't you have MC's deceased mother on this "List"? Listen man I'm not trying to kink shame or anything but I don't think DPC is generous enough to give us optional necrophilia incest. :KEK:
I am counting more on our savior, Coriolan.
Alright I'm currently sick today so now is the best time to get around to making the big post. RELEASE DATE IS NOW. I have been wondering how I was gonna structure this, and I have decided I'm just gonna make it have chapters like an actual book. I will also put screenshots in between the text of what I'm talking about, to help you better understand the context and make it straight forward. So I again, as I always do, apologize for the actual book, you may or may not read. Also I just want to mention that my name is Clint, which is also what I named my MC. So when you see "Clint", just know the MC is talking. I hope you read all this though because I spent a lot of time writing it:BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only read half.
So far I only have one thing to say.
Isn't that Maya’s plan simply getting rid of her father, being financially independent?

But congratulations on your efforts!
I would like to ask you to show this to your professors in college. I'm sure they'll be amazed at your hard work here, as they shouldn't see the same effort there. :LUL:

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Yes the package is the drugs...pick it up from Quinn,"Could you get it and bring it to me"
Quinn is selling drugs
Tommy is buying drugs
Tommy is asking Rusty to bring him the drugs from Quinn
Rusty is NOT providing Tommy with drugs in that scene
Do you get it?
I for one insist that Tommy has a secret fetish which involves manically drilling holes in works written by humanitys greatest historians.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Jocks, true.
Diks, true.
Preps, why? they are loaded.
Nerds, not worth it, loaded in the future.
Burke, already loaded, sex might be a motivation, but he's loaded, no need to get into drugs when he can buy what he needs.
Strip club. Plausible deniability and no contact with customers, using a middlewoman to do the dirty work.
I personally think we're overestimating the extent of this operation. Any competent drug dealer is going to be selling to everyone they can, not setting up shop in a fraternity of <10 members and burning bridges with customers at every turn. Also, these are a bunch of teenagers. What drug operation is going to expose itself by getting into business with a sorority vice-president?

I think Quinn/Tommy are making pocket change shifting drugs to a small group of people (Aerith and such). One of them has a hook up for drugs, they pay full market value for them and put a premium on them when they flip them to a bunch of college students who don't have the balls/connections to find recreational drugs for parties. I mean, when I was at uni there was that one guy who knew how to get shit. It was hardly the second coming of Escobar. Just one guy who knew some guys and charged slightly more to play middleman. Quinn/Tommy like drugs. Quinn/Tommy introduce their friends to drugs. Now they're playing small time drug dealer to keep on top of their habit and keeping their friends supplied. It makes waaaay more sense than a serious drug operation teaming up with a sorority to sell to one fraternity exclusively.

I personally think this whole "conspiracy" between Quinn/Tommy and now Sage is just about having somewhere to party. Like in Episode 1 when the HOTs ditched the Jocks to party exclusively with the DIKs. The girls need somewhere to party, the frats want girls to party with and Tommy/Quinn are trying to exploit everything to keep the party and minor drug dealing operation going. Same for Quinn's pimping. She needed money so badly she charged one guy (the MC) for a threesome to keep solvent. How much of an operation is she running that the MC can remotely impact it? This is just Quinn making some spending money with a little side operation of selling sex.

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
I personally think we're overestimating the extent of this operation. Any competent drug dealer is going to be selling to everyone they can, not setting up shop in a fraternity of <10 members and burning bridges with customers at every turn. Also, these are a bunch of teenagers. What drug operation is going to expose itself by getting into business with a sorority vice-president?

I think Quinn/Tommy are making pocket change shifting drugs to a small group of people (Aerith and such). One of them has a hook up for drugs, they pay full market value for them and put a premium on them when they flip them to a bunch of college students who don't have the balls/connections to find recreational drugs for parties. I mean, when I was at uni there was that one guy who knew how to get shit. It was hardly the second coming of Escobar. Just one guy who knew some guys and charged slightly more to play middleman. Quinn/Tommy like drugs. Quinn/Tommy introduce their friends to drugs. Now they're playing small time drug dealer to keep on top of their habit and keeping their friends supplied. It makes waaaay more sense than a serious drug operation teaming up with a sorority to sell to one fraternity exclusively.

I personally think this whole "conspiracy" between Quinn/Tommy and now Sage is just about having somewhere to party. Like in Episode 1 when the HOTs ditched the Jocks to party exclusively with the DIKs. The girls need somewhere to party, the frats want girls to party with and Tommy/Quinn are trying to exploit everything to keep the party and minor drug dealing operation going. Same for Quinn's pimping. She needed money so badly she charged one guy (the MC) for a threesome to keep solvent. How much of an operation is she running that the MC can remotely impact it? This is just Quinn making some spending money with a little side operation of selling sex.
Plausible, the simplest explanation is usually correct, but I have suspicion that the realistic explanation isn't gonna be the one we get.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Coriolan you should really make a zip file with all your renders man, i'd put it in the op faster than light
I absolutely agree with this sentiment, but I really hope he comes up with that gun-wielding Jill image first. :D
If only her hair was blue... View attachment 528039
Still agree on this. HH's Ashley is the superior Ashley.
SerHawkes this is for you
I know I'm not royalty or anything, but anything including that one you can flag me for as well. Love that girl.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
But here's a question: why was Arieth calling(?) Jacob?
View attachment 528186
Seriously was the Jacob the evil mastermind all along? All of his behaviour of being a good, calm, trusted bro is just an act?

Is Arieth his most devoted follower, his Queen? She sacrifices herself just for the evil lord Jacob, giving crabs to both competition of jogs and any DIKs who Jacob wants to get rid of.

Is this the evil plan that will merge all houses together, bind them in the darkness forever, for Dark Lord Jacob and his beautiful Queen Arieth the Goddess of Crabs?
Find out in the next episode... :Kappa:

Jokes aside really good find. Seriously why is she calling her and not others that she is more closer with ?

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Alright I'm currently sick today so now is the best time to get around to making the big post. RELEASE DATE IS NOW. I have been wondering how I was gonna structure this, and I have decided I'm just gonna make it have chapters like an actual book. I will also put screenshots in between the text of what I'm talking about, to help you better understand the context and make it straight forward. So I again, as I always do, apologize for the actual book, you may or may not read. Also I just want to mention that my name is Clint, which is also what I named my MC. So when you see "Clint", just know the MC is talking. I hope you read all this though because I spent a lot of time writing it:BootyTime:
This is obviously a lot of passionate, dedicated, hard work! :D Let me take a huge dump on it! :p

My turds are inside the spoilers, and I marked them with "***", so you can find'em easily.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Seriously why is she calling her and not others that she is more closer with ?
She is not calling him my maggot brother, she is just looking at his picture trying to remember how a good fuck is like...remember Dawe has a tiny cock and can't get hard without pills. If i remember correctly he says that her pussy used to be tight, Jacob gave her a good pound, i mean dude is black and probably did some damage but got crabs in the process. Worth it? I'll let you decide :cool:

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2019
It's bull that I can't play on the latest version just because I use mods on the previous version. Now I have to start all over again

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm fighting not over analyzing the story just yet. Considering DrPinkCake stays true to form, then Ch5 will throw a whole new wrench or two into the works. If one of these cupcakes turns into a Leah though, I might smash my laptop. :p

Reactions: M.Sato

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Did i miss it, or is there no patch to go from 4.0 to 4.1? Be so much easier to not redownload 6gb

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes