UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
More than one perhaps? Hidden in plain sight? A sneaky one that always comes up is Magnar it's doubtful but you never know DPC might want to go with some Nerd power :p
Are you saying I post too much? :sneaky:

I'll repeat myself. The game is exceptional.

Now to the ties, connections and all the drama.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah, and I haven't read all 2.5k of pages. so I'm sorry if I repeating something already discussed.
Tali.png
I absolutely agree with this sentiment, but I really hope he comes up with that gun-wielding Jill image first. :D
Still agree on this. HH's Ashley is the superior Ashley.
I know I'm not royalty or anything, but anything including that one you can flag me for as well. Love that girl.
First, agreed on HH's Ashley. She's fucking awesome (and either totally based on Toga from MHA or it was one hell of a coincidence).

As for this Ashley, sexy though she may be, I can never bring myself to fuck over and cuck Luis by getting involved with her. He's just too much of a good guy and a total bro. Plus he's built like a fucking gorilla that benchpresses the whole bench. MC would get smooshed so damn fast...

Seriously was the Jacob the evil mastermind all along? All of his behaviour of being a good, calm, trusted bro is just an act?

Is Arieth his most devoted follower, his Queen? She sacrifices herself just for the evil lord Jacob, giving crabs to both competition of jogs and any DIKs who Jacob wants to get rid of.

Is this the evil plan that will merge all houses together, bind them in the darkness forever, for Dark Lord Jacob and his beautiful Queen Arieth the Goddess of Crabs?
Find out in the next episode... :Kappa:

Jokes aside really good find. Seriously why is she calling her and not others that she is more closer with ?
3n5e6k.jpg

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
This is obviously a lot of passionate, dedicated, hard work! :D Let me take a huge dump on it! :p

My turds are inside the spoilers, and I marked them with "***", so you can find'em easily.
The more people talk about the HOTs joining up with the preps it starts to make more sense to me. I just couldn't see passed the stuck-up nature of the preps and why they would down to patrons to Quinn's restaurant. Like the preps were too rich and didn't want to spoil their fruits on prostitutes. But then SerHawkes made an excellent point "If the high class/rich girl doesn't want to put out, you know who to call". I also thought about it more and Tyballs is the only one that we have seen that is a stuck-up guy and doesn't give people lower than his frat the time of day, so it could be possible for everyone else to be patrons of Quinn's restaurant. I agree with you entirely that the envelopes received by Chad and all the other drama are seperate, and that there is a shadow villain making the Jocks and DIKs collide. I'm not sure who it could be, but I'm certain that the shadow villain is using Nick as their inside to the DIKs. As I said before they could of offered Nick a deal he wouldn't refuse. Besides all the evidence I listed Nick and maybe John Boy seem to me at least to be the only DIK that would betray the DIKs.
Ok, so, after going through page after page, which I actually read, a revelation came to me, and it is time to share it with you brothers!

This sounds so cool. Its possible. People have said that DPC uses shakespeare and stuff like that so there could be an even deeper meaning. Each of the girls could even represent the seven deadly sins and we don't know it yet. I would be content with the story if it went how you described. But it's fun to speculate with the stuff on the surface.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Well, boys, today I finally ended my digital bachelor life.
As you can guess, I have an important announcement to make.

Now if you'll excuse me...

View attachment 527948 View attachment 527950
Oh man, things were so tense that I almost forgot to congratulate you here. But that's okay, since I must have been the best man and been at the wedding and everything.
We even have a recording of the beginning of my speech.

But they cut the part where I said "and you still are". :LUL:

Yes folks, I tried to make him give up on this madness, but nothing worked. This is real love.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maya is cream of the crop in my opinion as well. Reckon she'd treat all the bridesmaids well too, lol.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Are you saying I post too much? :sneaky:

View attachment 528264

First, agreed on HH's Ashley. She's fucking awesome (and either totally based on Toga from MHA or it was one hell of a coincidence).

As for this Ashley, sexy though she may be, I can never bring myself to fuck over and cuck Luis by getting involved with her. He's just too much of a good guy and a total bro. Plus he's built like a fucking gorilla that benchpresses the whole bench. MC would get smooshed so damn fast...

View attachment 528262
Jacob is my n word. He wouldn't do it

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Maya is cream of the crop in my opinion as well. Reckon she'd treat all the bridesmaids well too, lol.
Oh she'll treat them well all right... just don't mention free tuition to her... or just to be safe anything FREE :KEK:
taser.gif
I was quite "shocked" when it was revealed it was a setup for MC, like wtf Maya :WaitWhat: ask for detailed info when going on abduction operations like that :FacePalm: unless Maya never even cared in the 1st place :illuminati:

I wonder if Maya will do similar thing(s) to Josy in season 2 specially since Josy seems quite friendly with Jill (i don't like this one bit :cautious:)... it might be scary to see jealous Maya or even worse she becoming Leah 2.0 from Acting Lessons :eek:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Am I the only one who never wore the Hell Week helmet? I didn't really consider "going" for one side, either DIK or Chick and totally ignored the point system as I intended to shape a personality. However, I noticed I'm a massive chick and let Derrick do pretty much all the Hell Week stuff :LOL:. I know some routes are locked behind DIK/Chick scores but do the small things actually play a role as well? For example, I like Jill and Bella the most but I wonder if they'd be pissed or somewhat annoyed if the MC would wear that helmet in their presence or something. Like, if I'd actually lose points with them. Most likely.. I'd like to play the game a second time focusing on the other route to find out but I don't really have time during the weekend. Anyone knows about that? I'm just trying to imagine having dinner with Bella and wearing that stupid helmet.. Gosh, no way I'll be able to do something like that during a second playthrough hah.

I don't recall any point issues with wearing the helmet. Bella definitely notices it and mocks MC about it. However, if you choose correctly, she will still make out with him in the library if he's wearing it. She actually knocks it off his head at one point. It was an amusing scene!

I don't recall Jill being bothered by it at all. I considered wearing it the day of their date, but I couldn't do that to such a nice girl! ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I wonder if Maya will do similar thing(s) to Josy in season 2 specially since Josy seems quite friendly with Jill (i don't like this one bit :cautious:)... it might be scary to see jealous Maya or even worse she becoming Leah 2.0 from Acting Lessons :eek:
Read my mind, my thoughts exactly....though not sure I could handle another Leah, shocked me how pissed I got at a fictional character.

BTW, got bored and ran down the Ch4 Sage path on a duplicate save....holy shit, movie night was awesome! Guess I gotta run down Bella's path too just for grins. Thank God for Crown & Coke. Cheers.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
The more people talk about the HOTs joining up with the preps it starts to make more sense to me. I just couldn't see passed the stuck-up nature of the preps and why they would down to patrons to Quinn's restaurant. Like the preps were too rich and didn't want to spoil their fruits on prostitutes. But then SerHawkes made an excellent point "If the high class/rich girl doesn't want to put out, you know who to call". I also thought about it more and Tyballs is the only one that we have seen that is a stuck-up guy and doesn't give people lower than his frat the time of day, so it could be possible for everyone else to be patrons of Quinn's restaurant. I agree with you entirely that the envelopes received by Chad and all the other drama are seperate, and that there is a shadow villain making the Jocks and DIKs collide. I'm not sure who it could be, but I'm certain that the shadow villain is using Nick as their inside to the DIKs. As I said before they could of offered Nick a deal he wouldn't refuse. Besides all the evidence I listed Nick and maybe John Boy seem to me at least to be the only DIK that would betray the DIKs.

This sounds so cool. Its possible. People have said that DPC uses shakespeare and stuff like that so there could be an even deeper meaning. Each of the girls could even represent the seven deadly sins and we don't know it yet. I would be content with the story if it went how you described. But it's fun to speculate with the stuff on the surface.
I'm not sure if Quinn's plan is so direct as "get into the Preps pants", Riona didn't pick up when she talked about using Sage, but did after she mentioned a next move. I guess the deal involved Sage getting money from the Preps and a second step of getting this money from Sage, however she'll pull that out.

Wherever it is or not the case, on top of SerHawkes argument, there is the fact that the "man" who brags about champagne from France (venisse dall'Italia sarebbe spumante, stronzo!) surely would appreciate at least the status of having non-sausage parties (poor Jill :cry:) every once in a while.

As for the shadow villain, I don't think there is one. I speculated Rusty kicked Vinny out of the DIKs, who dropped out shortly after; now Nick is trying to get Rusty expelled, if an Alpha or even another DIK get caught in the crossfire, so be it, as long as he gets Rusty.

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
I'm not sure if Quinn's plan is so direct as "get into the Preps pants", Riona didn't pick up when she talked about using Sage, but did after she mentioned a next move. I guess the deal involved Sage getting money from the Preps and a second step of getting this money from Sage, however she'll pull that out.

Wherever it is or not the case, on top of SerHawkes argument, there is the fact that the "man" who brags about champagne from France (venisse dall'Italia sarebbe spumante, stronzo!) surely would appreciate at least the status of having non-sausage parties (poor Jill :cry:) every once in a while.

As for the shadow villain, I don't think there is one. I speculated Rusty kicked Vinny out of the DIKs, who dropped out shortly after; now Nick is trying to get Rusty expelled, if an Alpha or even another DIK get caught in the crossfire, so be it, as long as he gets Rusty.

Bella, lust, me likey
must-irngflip-com-not-masturbate-the-force-is-strong-with-this-19100517.png

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
based on the image below with the call you have with Sage near some brick walls.
But people have failed to notice that the Jock's villa has brick walls around it too, see below.
SageJocks3.jpg
I've mentioned the wall thing a few times, as have others. That particular wall style is prevalent throughout campus, which is why I'll only commit to saying "Sage was on campus somewhere" for sure.

However, that being said, your post did make me think of something that I can't recall having been mentioned before (I may be wrong). I've mentioned / seen a few of these ideas off-hand before, but never in a large all encompassing post. Bear with me here :

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017

It's gonna be interesting learning what the deal's terms were on both sides, as well as the drama that sparks it all. There might be a frat prank war. I'm looking forward to the drama within the DIKs when they find out Nick is betraying them, and maybe the MC finds out early on and Nick will ask him for help, or you can turn him in to Rusty or Tommy.

In terms of the seven deadly sins, I agree with all of them except I think Derek should be switched out for Jade. Then give Lust to Jade for obvious reasons and give Gluttony to Bella. Gluttony is seen as the "selfish" sin and Bella reflects selfishness by her constant guilt of her husband but continues to engage in intimacy with the MC due to her own desires.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I've mentioned the wall thing a few times, as have others. That particular wall style is prevalent throughout campus, which is why I'll only commit to saying "Sage was on campus somewhere" for sure.

However, that being said, your post did make me think of something that I can't recall having been mentioned before (I may be wrong). I've mentioned / seen a few of these ideas off-hand before, but never in a large all encompassing post. Bear with me here :

Very well done. very very well done.

Favorite detail was the sick MS Paint skills on the floor plan for sure.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1767426

Was out for a week due to a complication during a milking session. What'd I miss?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Tommy's girlfriend (Heather?) was complaining that he was using her stuff. So Tommy seems to be unable to control his addiction. He's probably bothering all DIKs to get drugs.

But here's a question: why was Arieth calling(?) Jacob?
View attachment 528186

I'm trying to puzzle it together but I think we simply have to little information at this point. Perhaps the mastermind is the person we all least expect: Derek.
To me Arieth was just looking at Jacob to get off, not calling him or anything.

Mostly unrelated but the funny thing is that if champagne is not from France is not champagne. It may be sparkling white wine anyway, but you can't call it champagne. This just means Tybalt doesn't know shit.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes