UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That could be an early ending. Or they could still be accepted, but because of something else, later.
"Epilogue :

"You failed. You tried being a DIK, but it just seemed like the whole world was against you. Resigned to a life of mediocrity, you returned home in failure. Your dad, Super-Dad, tried to cheer you up, and it worked, for a day. Then the next morning he slipped getting out of the shower and smashed his head open on that hideous toilet you guys had in the bathroom, killing himself instantly. Unable to pay for the funeral, or even basic living expenses, you were forced to return to the minimart and literally beg on your hands and knees for your old job back. Unfortunately you drew a bunch of cocks on Steve's "Employee of the month" picture before quitting the first time, so while they did take you back, you never rose above the rank of "Toilet cleaning stock bitch", and spent the rest of your short life working for Steve the Douche, eventually opting for suicide."

Congratulations, you reached Bad End #1
Try playing again to reach one of the other endings, and maybe don't suck so fucking hard this time you, abysmal failure.
Thanks for playing!
Dr. PinkCake."

Last edited:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Well if we want to theorize about what's going to be in...

- Given the way Ep4 ended, obviously the Hell Week conclusion + not egging the preps repercussions, which may or may not lead into some other things (the HOT/ANO theory).
- Quinn's plans continue to develop, we may find out who she was pointing at and possibly what kind of deal she had going on with Dawe (discount birth control pills for that extra flacid penis, yo!)
- Cathy Rooster fallout
- More Swyper action, and possibly Cathy action
- Given the possible "fuck buddy" status with Sage if you pursued her route, something involving her and Chad seems likely
- Sage's dealings during the party may come to light
- Hopefully more Dungeons and Gremlins for that hot Sally spanking action
- More gender studies discussions with Karen Rebecca Johnson, 19 years and 2 months old, but hopefully kept under 44db and with no conflict this time
- The "who did the most during Hell Week" reward that was alluded to, possibly, which may or may not require telling people about fucking Jade (assuming you did) and the possible repercussions of that decision.
- More Quinn, duh
- Hopefully the start of perhaps turning some "side girls" into actual love interests. It's alluded to with Quinn during the conversation with Sage, but Riona and Camila are strong candidates too (mostly Riona based on in-game interactions).
- Tommy / Josy drama
- Jill music stuff with the MC
- Possibly sexy times with Bella

Ideally since Ep4 was practically all about Josy and Maya's annoying asses, I'd like to see the option to completely ignore them this time. Maybe give those of us not on their route some sort of equally engaging alternative like cutting our toenails or going shopping and trying to find the best deal on soup or something. For those on their route I expect more drama, cuddles, and blue balls because that's apparently what you're all into.

Jill may get more action in the form of another date, plus she has that concert thing to prepare for, but I'm not sure what else could be squeezed into this update for her with all the other stuff that may be going on. If there IS another date we may get to 3rd base with her.

Like Jill, I'm not sure how what, or how much stuff could be put in for Bella. There's likely some sex ahead for those on her route, but I'm not sure when it'll get in, pun not intended.
-If the Hots went to the Preps, well then it's a clash between Diks and Jocks, in front of Prep mansion if both know of it, if they don't they still clash thinking the other is responsible.
-Most likely Quinn is pointing at the MC, you see Riona in the background at the feminist demonstrations and Derek has been hauled off by Jade by then.
-Yeah.
-MC as a teaching assistent to Cathy seems how that will go down.
-Don't forget the whole "blackmail" thing.
-Maybe outside imagination land.
-Seems unlikely that it's possible to keep things below 44db with Wendy and Minny around.
-Agree.
-Probably.
-Camilla and Riona is definitely going to betray the boss.
-Unavoidable.
-And some charity related date with Jill.
-Cooking with Bella...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
imagine Pink invites PhillyGames to join him to work on BaDIK, how F*** awesome would that be :cool: :devilish:
I'd like to see that and I know it's been done in the past with other devs but imagine the possibilities you would get out of this it could either be a good thing and make the best possible game ever or a bad thing when sometimes it's better that they do their own thing.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
A lot of factors went into Episode 4's 5 month waiting period being

DPC still doing his old job early into Episode 4's development cycle.

The 3 major branching routes that players had to choose that would determine the beginning of Episode 4

Prep for the Steam version release.

The upcoming Holidays and New Years essentially preventing a mid-late December release.

Now that DPC is doing this full time we don't have to worry about would be dev time missed due to irl work. Episode 5 will be the first episode of season 2 so no Steam version prep until the seasons final episode is completed and there won't be any week long plus holiday to take away time close to release date.

I'm fairly certain it'll only be a 3-4 month waiting period before the next update.

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
imagine Pink invites PhillyGames to join him to work on BaDIK, how F*** awesome would that be :cool: :devilish:
Oh, that reminds me Philly came into this thread to once and he was kicked out poor Philly. He is too sweet.
And him working with DPC would be awesome but you know it's not gonna happen he is busy with his game CoBD.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
Based on all the info I have read here, I assume it will be still around 3 months for him to deliver. Rendering has it's borders clearly, but as one stated he could do other stuff in the background. Having no work and being self employed could help with creativity much, so at least the writing process and quality could be faster and maybe better (not that it isn't good right now, but we had some issue with the Josy&Maya path).

And now something completely different (R.I.P. Terry Jones with this qoute from Flying Circus): Theory time!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh, that reminds me Philly came into this thread to once and he was kicked out poor Philly. He is too sweet.
And him working with DPC would be awesome but you know it's not gonna happen he is busy with his game CoBD.
If I was Philly this would have been my reply :LOL:
giphy8888.gif
Mr no humour slackster facepalming my post :ROFLMAO:

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Damn, that's harsh, he was complimenting the game.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Got this as well, thanks bro <3

There must have been several comments from the thread being deleted lately, and the post went to the previous page; hence the error. I think I fixed it. We better tell Monetauro too, because maybe he was also affected.
Thank you for the warning. Everything is fine in place.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Oh, about that devil Maya image. It was made by a fan, wasn't it?
That's why she's different there.

I remember seeing who posted it here, I saved it because I liked it and centuries later I decided that I wanted to do a sig with it, I didn't find the owner of the post anymore. But I did it anyway :p .

James_007

Dec 22, 2018
Full save and persistent for episode 3 and episode 4

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
I think I have to put that in the "game" folder?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes