name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Are you suggesting NTR? NyoTaimoRi :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems that I am against NTR whatever NTR is. :KEK:
I was thinking of something more dirty... With flour and melted chocolate spread over her.
"Jill... Sorry, only next season."
if that's the case I'll kill everyone that is protecting DPC
View attachment 542204

AND I WILL FIND HIM!!
View attachment 542206
Jill fans fighting with their own cocks to wait for the "right moment".

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Don't apologize, shamelessly flood this thread with those sigs and gifs.
Ohoho you best believe I'll be doing just that
And when the time comes maybe my skills have improved I can't wait :love:
Jill fans fighting with their own cocks to wait for the "right moment".

:KEK: :KEK:
Its a Battle of strong Will and Patience only those Worthy will win this :LUL:
That video made me laugh good one :KEK:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Attention.gif
Cathy after Class private lessons... I need this! DPC if you won't grant me the DIK Path.. At least give me this! :KEK:
Raunchy Bella Sex Scene in the Kitchen :PogChamp: It's the only way....
As for Jill. As you all said.. I agree we won't be getting it for a while and I bet it's going to end up like this :HideThePain:.

Last edited:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 542242
Cathy after Class private lessons... I need this! DPC if you won't grant me the DIK Path.. At least give me this! :KEK:
Raunchy Bella Sex Scene in the Kitchen :PogChamp: It's the only way....
As for Jill. As you all said.. I agree we won't be getting it for a while and I bet it's going to end up like this :HideThePain:.
I think it might be even longer then the third date cause she said she finds these "rules" weird
I Don't know If Deoku Mentioned it here but on Discord he said something like Jill being really shy about her performing and playing the Piano so I think We'll maybe get to that point if we help her out at a performance or something because the mc can learn the song for her.

Or It will happen in the third date and on that one we sing this song to her and at that moment she trusts us and we make sweet love and more :love:

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
Yes.. yes!
First sex with Jill will be on the piano!

Or.... :unsure:
Maybe DPC will surprise us all and make Jill's first sex scene, also Bella's… at the same time! Even before the first sex scene between Josy, Maya and the MC takes place! :LUL:
Then Tybalt walks in, you smile at him and keep fucking

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yes.. yes!
First sex with Jill will be on the piano!

Or.... :unsure:
Maybe DPC will surprise us all and make Jill's first sex scene, also Bella's… at the same time! Even before the first sex scene between Josy, Maya and the MC takes place! :LUL:
At this rate it looks Jill will the last girl to get a sex scene.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I think it might be even longer then the third date cause she said she finds these "rules" weird
I Don't know If Deoku Mentioned it here but on Discord he said something like Jill being really shy about her performing and playing the Piano so I think We'll maybe get to that point if we help her out at a performance or something because the mc can learn the song for her.

Or It will happen in the third date and on that one we sing this song to her and at that moment she trusts us and we make sweet love and more :love:
I kinda want him to have the third date culminate in something a bit more romantic. Like an exhausted Jill falling asleep after her big concert and MC throwing a blanket over her and leaving only to get an apologetic text that she wanted the night to end another way. A nervous Jill beating around the bush about what she wants from you, too shy to say it, would bring 10 times the sexual tension any other girls managed (bar maybe Bella). I think my tolerance for getting blueballed by games is so high because I found western VN's after playing all the top tier Japanese ones. When you've waited 20-ish hours to even kiss the girl in a game waiting beyond Ep5 for Jill seems trivial.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I kinda want him to have the third date culminate in something a bit more romantic. Like an exhausted Jill falling asleep after her big concert and MC throwing a blanket over her and leaving only to get an apologetic text that she wanted the night to end another way. A nervous Jill beating around the bush about what she wants from you, too shy to say it, would bring 10 times the sexual tension any other girls managed (bar maybe Bella). I think my tolerance for getting blueballed by games is so high because I found western VN's after playing all the top tier Japanese ones. When you've waited 20-ish hours to even kiss the girl in a game waiting beyond Ep5 for Jill seems trivial.
This does fit her perfectly and I wouldn’t mind it happening after the date.
I would like it actually cause I like romantic shit and stuff

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Im so looking forward to what Bella sex scene will be like! and where it will happen, Cathy's sex scene should be in the class
For Jill, I don't see her sex scene happening with the next update
Jill said in episode 4 that couples are supposed to have sex on the third date so I think that could be foreshadowing that event happening. So roughly the year 2345 when we get that update

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Oh, I had to show how much I appreciate all your efforts. They are getting better and better.

My bets.

Bella's first sex scene will be during her first cooking class with the MC. A very hot scene, with food spread over both bodies and everything that comes with it. :devilish:

Cat could be after a class is over, she asks the MC to stay and gives him a nice lesson. :BootyTime:

Jill... Sorry, only next season. :p
nah don't think so, there have been problems with student-teacher stuff before, so Cathy won't take a risk like that... Instead, after a hot steamy sexting, she'll ask MC to come over and have some "coffee" :KEK:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
nah don't think so, there have been problems with student-teacher stuff before, so Cathy won't take a risk like that... Instead, after a hot steamy sexting, she'll ask MC to come over and have some "coffee" :KEK:
:p

Jill said in episode 4 that couples are supposed to have sex on the third date so I think that could be foreshadowing that event happening. So roughly the year 2345 when we get that update
She said she heard other people say that, and that she finds it strange...
Which may mean that she thinks this is a lot, or that she thinks this is little time. So........... it means nothing to us. :p

One thing I don't remember seeing someone commenting...
You guys remember that she sends us a picture of her in bed wearing only lingerie, right? She is not as holy as some people here think.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes