$JACKIE1492

Sep 19, 2018
Here we go again, some more. The futures to be made with the hottest scenes, will still be on the ice for a while, due to the spoilers.
And I tried to make the most of this one by Arieth. Learn to use a condom, folks!
Fan Sigs:

They're all on the official post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OI! mate love the Jill sig keep up the good work cheers!!!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Here we go again, some more. The futures to be made with the hottest scenes, will still be on the ice for a while, due to the spoilers.
And I tried to make the most of this one by Arieth. Learn to use a condom, folks!
Fan Sigs:

They're all on the official post.

Not bad. :) Buteverybody making signs with faces. What about asses? :D :D Like wilson have from ToN. That always get my eyes.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jill said in episode 4 that couples are supposed to have sex on the third date so I think that could be foreshadowing that event happening. So roughly the year 2345 when we get that update
Being serious here I think with Jill it will be a slow build-up I don't think she is the type of girl that would rush into that but when it does happen the wait will have been worth it.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I agree. I think scene with Cathy will be provided by something more intriguing, at least sexting will take place during the class but the fuck will not happen at her apartment simply because Jade's did. Similiar applies for Jill's case: she will not spread her fleshy legs on the third date because it was expressed outloud. By the way, I beleive Bella will be the "last" girl, not Jill. <All the way> will happen only after all that drama with her absent husband dies down.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh, I had to show how much I appreciate all your efforts. They are getting better and better.

My bets.

Bella's first sex scene will be during her first cooking class with the MC. A very hot scene, with food spread over both bodies and everything that comes with it. :devilish:

Cat could be after a class is over, she asks the MC to stay and gives him a nice lesson. :BootyTime:

Jill... Sorry, only next season. :p
At this rate it looks Jill will the last girl to get a sex scene.
I think so as well with Jill not just because of the way she is but I have a feeling the family reveal will have a lot to do with it now this could go two ways of them either approving of the MC or not and it could play out how it did with Neil and the MC mother. I just feel there hasn't been as much drama with her yet I think there will be the thing is will it be bigger than any of the drama we've currently had or bigger than that. And then there is the whole Tybalt issue we know he is going to play a role in trying to mess things up in my mind he'll try to make the MC look bad in front of Jill.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I think so as well with Jill not just because of the way she is but I have a feeling the family reveal will have a lot to do with it now this could go two ways of them either approving of the MC or not and it could play out how it did with Neil and the MC mother. I just feel there hasn't been as much drama with her yet I think there will be the thing is will it be bigger than any of the drama we've currently had or bigger than that. And then there is the whole Tybalt issue we know he is going to play a role in trying to mess things up in my mind he'll try to make the MC look bad in front of Jill.
it's still early on the game, there could be a lot of possibilities thinking of theories just excites me for the new episode and me likey

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I agree. I think scene with Cathy will be provided by something more intriguing, at least sexting will take place during the class but the fuck will not happen at her apartment simply because Jade's did. Similiar applies for Jill's case: she will not spread her fleshy legs on the third date because it was expressed outloud. By the way, I beleive Bella will be the "last" girl, not Jill. <All the way> will happen only after all that drama with her absent husband dies down.
I think Bella will be the first,she already accepted the situation and given into it,it`s a matter of the right circumstances.
Cathy,I think it will actually go down in class...she already is swyping during classes,she thinks about it,she wants it,one of those days she will either text or just make up a reason for the MC to stay after class and it`s gonna happen and she`s gonna love it.
Jill I think will prepare for it and prepare it,it`s gonna be romantic and setted-up,nothing too spontaneus but she`s going to be much more into it than many of us expect.

The most important for me,I think there will be a romantic moment with Quinn,nothing big(I mean fucking grand but you know what I mean)a sentence,a short convo,maybe she will give in to a kiss,maybe I will just have the option to acknowledge feelings for her,there will be something.

And then there is the whole Tybalt issue we know he is going to play a role in trying to mess things up in my mind he'll try to make the MC look bad in front of Jill.
I think so 2,Tyty will try something and he will fail,again :p Maybe that`s what`s gonna be the catalyst for MC and Jill getting even closer

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Oh, I just want to say that this whole situation with Linda is all Junior's fault.
I didn't even know the name of this... this woman before that.

Oh yes, and then it's Butt's fault for doing the sig!
No Camila for you for the rest of the day. :sneaky:
Mon4.gif
IRL I have dated a girl who was overweight, just as I've dated attractive/average women before/after her, so if I'd do it irl then yes I'd still stick with Jill if she gained a few pounds. The girl I speak of I liked a lot because we had so much common and did a lot of fun things together; it was more than just being about her looks. We didn't break up because of her weight but because of her attitude and lies. So yeah short answer to your question for me personally; definitely. I can only speak for myself because it's something I've actually done. If I was to purely go off physical attraction then no I'd never date her, because everyone has certain standards; whether they want to admit it or not.

Though as Mechaforce said I'd also try to encourage Jill to at least try and stay somewhat active if I care for her too; me being an active gym member myself. Usually it's easier to motivate someone if they have a partner to workout with. I'd hate to lose Jill to weight/health issues down the road if it were a real relationship.
Thanks for the long and informative answer to a serious question. ;)
44.gif
Are there any scenes with the watermelon yet? Asking for a friend.
Yes. When you're in free roam, you have to collect watermelons just like special renders. Once you collect them all, it'll unlock a secret scene. Some may be harder to find than others. Beware of Tybalt, protector of watermelons. Let me give you some examples. :KEK:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I've just finished episode 4, and man, I'm so driven. I have multi save games, to cover all three choices. I'm the only one that found that choice tough? :( And also, what consecuences you think will be if you choose "be friends" with Jill and Maya?

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I think Bella will be the first,she already accepted the situation and given into it,it`s a matter of the right circumstances.
Maybe resolving husband issue will actually cross with some build up to the sex scene and right circumstances suddenly will become not so right, I think that would still fall whithin "flashy wow what a coincidence but sorta keep it real" style of writing.
Cathy,I think it will actually go down in class...she already is swyping during classes,she thinks about it,she wants it,one of those days she will either text or just make up a reason for the MC to stay after class and it`s gonna happen and she`s gonna love it.
Yeah, most likely that's a scenario. Question is, does telling Derek about her will affect the scene or they'll hook up on their own terms?
Jill I think will prepare for it and prepare it,it`s gonna be romantic and setted-up,nothing too spontaneus but she`s going to be much more into it than many of us expect.
Exactly, it's expected: MC playing music to her, she reveals something about her family, then some possible melon-interfering and at least relatively major scene after her perfomance. So I beleive DPC will try to spice things up somehow. Also we can consider meta-knowledge about the fact she's most liked girl overall and wins every poll, right? Therefore any dragging will be reasonable way to increase anticipation.
The most important for me,I think there will be a romantic moment with Quinn,nothing big(I mean fucking grand but you know what I mean)a sentence,a short convo,maybe she will give in to a kiss,maybe I will just have the option to acknowledge feelings for her,there will be something.
Most definitely, something like ME2 Jack's romance vibe. To get really intimate with Quinn and shit, I look forward to it.

Last edited:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I've just finished episode 4, and man, I'm so driven. I have multi save games, to cover all three choices. I'm the only one that found that choice tough? :( And also, what consecuences you think will be if you choose "be friends" with Jill and Maya?
Yeah i also have separate saves cause of the branching paths in EP 4 and the choice to just be friends with Maya and Josy may or may not come to bite us back in the future. As for me i decided i wanted to explore more cause as the MC states his feelings are all over the place and the other girls don't seem to mind the MC exploring options at least for now. But i feel like it's the calm before the storm and eventually you are gonna have to choose and break someone's heart which might even end up being ours if we choose poorly throughout our journey and get rejected by everyone :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes