Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Yes. When you're in free roam, you have to collect watermelons just like special renders. Once you collect them all, it'll unlock a secret scene. Some may be harder to find than others. Beware of Tybalt, protector of watermelons. Let me give you some examples. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1oejsu.jpg

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Jill, Sage, Bella storylines are stil in early state. In 6 or more episodes there is space for a lot of contents and the potential is very high . We have no information or clue about the future events because the 4 episodes were focused on Maya's storyline and i doubt that everything will end with season 2. We can only hope that the Maya story will be a bit ignored while the others stories will be deepened(and a bit more screen for a "solo" Josy now that she and Jill are friend. Her character need more development). No idea if the Jill sex scene will happen at the end of season 2 or season 3. Hope that DPC do not fucked up the personality of Jill or other characters.

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
Jill, Bella and Cathy
I think Bella will be the first, she already accepted the situation and given into it, it`s a matter of the right circumstances.
Cathy, I think it will actually go down in class...she already is swyping during classes, she thinks about it, she wants it, one of those days she will either text or just make up a reason for the MC to stay after class and it`s gonna happen and she`s gonna love it.

Bella, you never know what's up with her it could happen in the next episode or maybe it won't happen before Ep 10.
(y)Cathy, sex in the classroom definitely a big possibility. I don't have much to say she's butt's department.:BootyTime:

Jill I think will prepare for it and prepare it, it`s gonna be romantic and setted-up, nothing too spontaneous but she`s going to be much more into it than many of us expect.
I don't know what to say about Jill because I still don't see her more than a friend but I hope what you said would happen and Jill fan gets what they want.

The most important for me, I think there will be a romantic moment with Quinn, nothing big(I mean fucking grand but you know what I mean)a sentence, a short convo, maybe she will give in to a kiss, maybe I will just have the option to acknowledge feelings for her, there will be something.
Wait
question mark wtf GIF

How did Quinn enter in dissection about three girls MC didn't have sex with.
Okay, jokes apart I hope you'll get what you wish for.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Exactly, it's expected: MC playing music to her, she reveals something about her family, then some possible melon-interfering and at least relatively major scene after her perfomance. So I beleive DPC will try to spice things up somehow. Also we can consider meta-knowledge about the fact she's most liked girl overall and wins every poll, right? Therefore any dragging will be reasonable way to increase anticipation.
I`m not sure she`s still the top,I`m also not that sure that`s a factor,maybe,idk
Most definitely, something like ME2 Jack's romance vibe. To get really intimate with Quinn and shit, I'm anticipate that a lot.
This time around I hope it will be implemented properly,ONLY for The Witcher`s Path :devilish:

...break someone's heart ...
Already made my definitive choice and good luck trying to sway me any other direction but I`m with you on that part,don`t want to hurt anyone in the process.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
For sure. Maya mean trouble. This is what i learned in these 4 episodes
You know for some,those are trouble worth enduring ;)

The most important for me, I think there will be a romantic moment with Quinn, nothing big(I mean fucking grand but you know what I mean)a sentence, a short convo, maybe she will give in to a kiss, maybe I will just have the option to acknowledge feelings for her, there will be something.
Wait
question mark wtf GIF

How did Quinn enter in dissection about three girls MC didn't have sex with.
Okay, jokes apart I hope you'll get what you wish for.
Quinn enters anywhere she wishes mate,don`t you know?This is a Quinn`s world!:giggle:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Thanks for the long and informative answer to a serious question. ;)
44.gif
No problem bro. Figured rather than getting offended by the question, since it seemed like genuine discussion to me; I may as well answer it as honestly as possible. That way you and others can understand why I say some of the things I do, or the reasoning behind my words when it comes to Jill, or relationships in general. :) (y)

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I`m not sure she`s still the top,I`m also not that sure that`s a factor,maybe,idk

This time around I hope it will be implemented properly,ONLY for The Witcher`s Path :devilish:

Already made my definitive choice and good luck trying to sway me any other direction but I`m with you on that part,don`t want to hurt anyone in the process.
Dude i might have come off as this super quinn hater but if the game gives me an option to help her out of her drug situation i will definitely try. She was portrayed as this antagonist especially for the first 3 eps. but i really don't think she is. Someone bigger is pulling all the strings , my spidey senses are telling me that it's the same person who sent those pics to chad and the one who leaked cathy's pic. They want the frat houses to be at war, only question is why though. Ik DPC throws curve balls in his stories so imma be more open to every character.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's my one weakness in life a girl in need of help even if she has kept stuff from us I can be annoyed about that sure. But turning a blind eye on someone who is in need of help wouldn't be the way to go for me. That's why for me she still has a chance a slim one but a chance.
Yeah...a chance to get that famous Mormont treatment ALMOST ALL the girls are talking about :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
It's my one weakness in life a girl in need of help even if she has kept stuff from us I can be annoyed about that sure. But turning a blind eye on someone who is in need of help wouldn't be the way to go for me. That's why for me she still has a chance a slim one but a chance.
I share the same sentiment ,if a person needs help i will try to do so to the best of my ability. Cause at the end you will have to live with the choice and knowing that you walked away from it despite being in a position to help and your conscience will eat you up so with the whole Maya situation that switch in my brain immediately turned on and i couldn't let her go despite being genuinely pissed at her after the whole 100 % discussion she and the mc had

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Dude i might have come off as this super quinn hater but if the game gives me an option to help her out of her drug situation i will definitely try. She was portrayed as this antagonist especially for the first 3 eps. but i really don't think she is. Someone bigger is pulling all the strings , my spidey senses are telling me that it's the same person who sent those pics to chad and the one who leaked cathy's pic. They want the frat houses to be at war, only question is why though. Ik DPC throws curve balls in his stories so imma be more open to every character.
Here`s the thing,I never saw her that way,she`s just...absolutly awesome,some get her others dont,thats all.Not gonna convince anyone of just how awesome simply because I`m not into this whole sharing thing :p

Yeah you would have to go far back into this thread to find it but we did theorized about it a lot and some of us think both frats are under attack and maybe even the HoTs.It`s more than simply a frat war because DIKs and jocks are already at war,someone is messing with them we just dont know who and why

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes