Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, sorry. That was exactly what I meant, Josy. The thing is that when I chose "be friends" option, leaving the two of them in that library, It felt awful, like you've been made apart.
The best option to get Jade of course :p but yeah it was poor especially their reaction when we leave the room they've kept things from each other and just by the skin of their teeth kept the MC on board makingout should have been the least of their worries.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Dude imo you should reload your save , they took a huge risk especially maya by letting her guard down , i definitely think they deserve a chance
Yeah, that was on a try out. I've never save the game after that.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
giphy (kopia 3).gif
Jill, Sage, Bella storylines are stil in early state. In 6 or more episodes there is space for a lot of contents and the potential is very high . We have no information or clue about the future events because the 4 episodes were focused on Maya's storyline and i doubt that everything will end with season 2. We can only hope that the Maya story will be a bit ignored while the others stories will be deepened(and a bit more screen for a "solo" Josy now that she and Jill are friend. Her character need more development). No idea if the Jill sex scene will happen at the end of season 2 or season 3. Hope that DPC do not fucked up the personality of Jill or other characters.
Well even if he fucks her personality up don't give a shit, still the best woman with in my opinion. And also Bella
tenor.gif
MC and Jill actual scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fuck off.jpg

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
The best option to get Jade of course :p but yeah it was poor especially their reaction when we leave the room they've kept things from each other and just by the skin of their teeth kept the MC on board makingout should have been the least of their worries.
Totally, but... I think that prefer going on with that Josy/Maya story than getting laid with Jade. Although I think leaving her hanging will have consecuences later on.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Seems like that we are all white knight here :LOL:. Anyway, it's the male pride that why most people will help someone in difficult, especially a woman. Unfortunately with DPC the question is, will we save everyone? or will we lose someone? MC isn't Goku and cannot teleport if the others girls will need help at the same moment. Eventually, we will need to make a choice(no one will die but some relationships will be locked. About the drug problem, I doubt that we will able to "clear" the drug addictions of some characters, need time for this thing to work but we could ruin their market or the "menu" thing. Would be awesome if we could do that.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Hope that DPC do not fucked up the personality of Jill or other characters.
this is what im talking about, please do not make jill corruptible.
Well even if he fucks her personality up don't give a shit, still the best woman with in my opinion.
maybe 2 persona for jill, an innocent looking girl on the outside, but when alone with mc,

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seems like that we are all white knight here :LOL:. Anyway, it's the male pride that why most people will help someone in difficult, especially a woman.
I'd agree with that but in my mind, it's always been the right thing to do is help. Even if it's a bad situation lot's of women appreciate that some more than others. But as it's already previously been said I couldn't just sit back and not help because I'm always thinking of the consequences what if something bad was to happen all because we wouldn't help.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Totally, but... I think that prefer going on with that Josy/Maya story than getting laid with Jade. Although I think leaving her hanging will have consecuences later on.
Then don't advance with her early on...

this is what im talking about, please do not make jill corruptible.
But some people just want to bang her, and deal with the consecuences...

1580999082022.png

For sure. Maya mean trouble. This is what i learned in these 4 episodes
I told them, they don't listen, ever!! Run from MAYA!!

Yeah Maya is.....super complicated but damn it she is too likeable, i feel like i don't wanna abandon her or something
She is using you bro... and to be honest, she is not likeable, she has the personality of a shrimp :lepew:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Here`s the thing,I never saw her that way,she`s just...absolutly awesome,some get her others dont,thats all.Not gonna convince anyone of just how awesome simply because I`m not into this whole sharing thing :p

Yeah you would have to go far back into this thread to find it but we did theorized about it a lot and some of us think both frats are under attack and maybe even the HoTs.It`s more than simply a frat war because DIKs and jocks are already at war,someone is messing with them we just dont know who and why
Yeah i had this very simple notion at first like " oh look dudes trying to be alphas on college campus and vying to get all the sexiest chicks " so they are at war big deal but it definitely goes deeper. Quinn and tommy wanna break the status quo of the HOTs being with the Jocks that's clearly their primary goal and ofc her and rionna making enough to get through college , they are going about it the wrong way but the girls who are willing to take part in her "restaurant" AREN'T being forced, they want that money just as much as her so can't really blame her for their own decisions and as of ep 4 i don't think of her as the antagonist anymore and down the line i think we might have to pull her out of whatever she has gotten herself into

I suspected tommy for the leaks but the dude so far seems dumb and between him and quinn , she is clearly the brains of the team but i don't think he is that dumb that he would try to sabotage his own frat house , Jacob and Rusty are cool dudes and definitely seem loyal so does John Boy a bit odd but so far cool in my books. Jaime and Leon are a tad bit on the dumb and awkward side but i can tell they are fully loyal which leaves Nick , the odd one out. Something about him feels off , i just can't put my finger on it

The laptop was hacked ( i think ) so it must be someone who is tech savvy ..... nerds but do they really have the guts to enter the frat house where they are likely to get their asses kicked to no end , i don't think magnar did it though he seems cool which leaves the preps but what can the panty sniffing watermelon worshipping tybalt stand to gain , maybe the DIKs smashed or ate one of his precious melons.....
source.gif

And finally the jocks hmmm... Anthony is dumb as a sheep and Dawe is Dawe and the rest idk seem focused on whatever competition they have coming up and besides they are on close surveillance , will they take the risk. It has to be someone from outside but figuring out the motives is just not there yet , the puzzle pieces have been placed though

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Actually, I speak about bad writing or bad choices. A character corruption if is well written and well done it's ok(for the people who want to do that)
it's ok only if it's for the MC exclusive:LOL:
But some people just want to bang her, and deal with the consecuences...
we'll get there eventually, just dont ruin the character. it's ok though if only the MC would do the nasty to her.:LOL:

Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
More going on with him than meets the eye I reckon. Still, want to know why he was meeting with Quinn at the end of 0.3 drugs? the whole thing with the pictures? Some kind of plot to get the Presidents out of the way?
That's what I'd like to know as well.
I often also wonder if Arieth is just putting on an act as well. And if it is actually just played up for comedic relief.
My initial thoughts were Dawe went to Quinn about the planting the Cathy Clucks. But looking back on that now it seems too far fetched. It would be a glaring obvious route to take the story.. But I think the Dawe meeting with Quinn was designed for suckers like myself to fall for easily :LUL:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah i had this very simple notion at first like " oh look dudes trying to be alphas on college campus and vying to get all the sexiest chicks " so they are at war big deal but it definitely goes deeper. Quinn and tommy wanna break the status quo of the HOTs being with the Jocks that's clearly their primary goal and ofc her and rionna making enough to get through college , they are going about it the wrong way but the girls who are willing to take part in her "restaurant" AREN'T being forced, they want that money just as much as her so can't really blame her for their own decisions and as of ep 4 i don't think of her as the antagonist anymore and down the line i think we might have to pull her out of whatever she has gotten herself into

I suspected tommy for the leaks but the dude so far seems dumb and between him and quinn , she is clearly the brains of the team but i don't think he is that dumb that he would try to sabotage his own frat house , Jacob and Rusty are cool dudes and definitely seem loyal so does John Boy a bit odd but so far cool in my books. Jaime and Leon are a tad bit on the dumb and awkward side but i can tell they are fully loyal which leaves Nick , the odd one out. Something about him feels off , i just can't put my finger on it

The laptop was hacked ( i think ) so it must be someone who is tech savvy ..... nerds but do they really have the guts to enter the frat house where they are likely to get their asses kicked to no end , i don't think magnar did it though he seems cool which leaves the preps but what can the panty sniffing watermelon worshipping tybalt stand to gain , maybe the DIKs smashed or ate one of his precious melons.....
View attachment 542676

And finally the jocks hmmm... Anthony is dumb as a sheep and Dawe is Dawe and the rest idk seem focused on whatever competition they have coming up and besides they are on close surveillance , will they take the risk. It has to be someone from outside but figuring out the motives is just not there yet , the puzzle pieces have been placed though
Yup,you got it (y)
For now Nick looks like the main suspect when it comes to the Cathy`s photo,he might have a motive since his maggot brother quit(at least that`s what he says)college and DIKs,might be more to the story than the guy quitting,might be a red hearring though.He would also have to have something against jocks and possibly HOTs...just not enough info as of yet.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
More going on with him than meets the eye I reckon. Still, want to know why he was meeting with Quinn at the end of 0.3 drugs? the whole thing with the pictures? Some kind of plot to get the Presidents out of the way?
Removing Rusty from the seat of the president aka the picture will hurt Quinn aswell,her business I mean,no Rusty - no Rusties money.
Dawe went to Quinn to inform her about Chad`s situation and jocks being under survillence...why does it matter though?
There was a mention of some big deal with the jocks Quinn mentions when talking with Riona in ep 3,maybe Dawe informed her that,that deal can`t happen now?And that`s why Quinn needed a new plan...a new deal involving Sage somehow?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Removing Rusty from the seat of the president aka the picture will hurt Quinn aswell,her business I mean,no Rusty - no Rusties money.
Dawe went to Quinn to inform her about Chad`s situation and jocks being under survillence...why does it matter though?
There was a mention of some big deal with the jocks Quinn mentions when talking with Riona in ep 3,maybe Dawe informed her that,that deal can`t happen now?And that`s why Quinn needed a new plan...a new deal involving Sage somehow?
Would Dawe have needed to inform her about that? I'm pretty sure that would have spread around the place like wildfire. Something has to come out of that scene otherwise it was just too random to have at the end.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Would Dawe have needed to inform her about that? I'm pretty sure that would have spread around the place like wildfire. Something has to come out of that scene otherwise it was just too random to have at the end.
About the Chad trouble,yeah,she probably knew already but the inability to do the deal at this time...that clicks nicely for me,would be even nicer to know what the deal was :LOL:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Yup,you got it (y)
For now Nick looks like the main suspect when it comes to the Cathy`s photo,he might have a motive since his maggot brother quit(at least that`s what he says)college and DIKs,might be more to the story than the guy quitting,might be a red hearring though.He would also have to have something against jocks and possibly HOTs...just not enough info as of yet.
Yeah i get this sinking feeling he might be blaming the frat houses especially the DIKs for his best friend vinny leaving B & R , he keeps to himself while all the DIKs stick with each other , Rusty and Tommy , Leon and Jaime , Jacob and John Boy and ofc our boy Derek and the MC , they all stick together while Nick stands out like a sore thumb and him being in Vinny's old room during the party idk i just got this weird vibe from him like he is keeping something deep inside

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes