Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
For the second part it's just a representation of the general cliche that people coming from ultra rich families usually do not consider commoners feelings in their relationships. They do not actually care about their feelings and consider them more like pets than actual persons.
It's just a possibility of course but I don't see MC and Jill being able to end up having a normal relationship.
So what you’re saying is rich people have no emotion and cant feel love :LUL:
What you’re saying may be true back then but now that doesn’t mean much in most Societies I believe

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Helloo Your favorite Sorceress is back lol haven’t been on this thread much

I disagree with that she had clear interest in the mc we could tell.
That depends tho If ur on Chick path cause we kissed her before that talk if you remember.
Why kiss us If she isn’t interested :LUL:
Good to see you back from Discord.

For the kisses, she may be just curious, or horny. That does not mean that she has any romantic feelings. See my previous post for the rationale.

Besides I said it's a cliche, not the absolute truth.

Reactions: Yennefer

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I disagree with that she had clear interest in the mc we could tell.
That depends tho If ur on Chick path cause we kissed her before that talk if you remember.
Why kiss us If she isn’t interested :LUL:
She's interested in the MC because of who he is and I think the more she has learned about him the more she has fallen for him. For Jill sure it's probably a nice change for her meeting a guy that has no knowledge of who she is.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Good to see you back from Discord.

For the kisses, she may be just curious, or horny. That does not mean that she has any romantic feelings. See my previous post for the rationale.

Besides I said it's a cliche, not the absolute truth.
curiosity could be a reason yeah but I still don’t think she would just kiss us only because she’s curious.
There has to be some sort of affection
She's interested in the MC because of who he is and I think the more she has learned about him the more she has fallen for him. For Jill sure it's probably a nice change for her meeting a guy that has no knowledge of who she is.
Yup 100% agree with you

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I believe from the date with MC that she is may be interested in him only because she learned that he has no clue about who she is. Even with Bella's support she won't be willing to have a full relationship with him, other than to the extent of her resolving some of her own personal issues, and she'll be done with him after that.
Jill has shown interest in MC way before she knew he wasn't too familiar about her family so your theory falls off rather quickly.

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
Hey anyone wanna drop a save with all the gallery unlocked or a way to unlock the gallery, already beat the game but missing a few pic and scenes so if anyone wants to help a brother out it be much appreciated

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
People are invested in Jaime Lannister and Darth Vader because they are human, their story, their motivations gives you an insight into them, people can understand why they became monsters.
Not this person! I like Vader because he's a big, powerful dude in a sleek black outfit and has a badass-looking red laser sword. The voice helps. Jaime may have grown, but he still tried to kill a kid by shoving him from a tower. Cold-blooded murder attempt, that. Don't care so much about him.

Hey, don't go full Biff Tannen on us.
buttheads.gif

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
hi there.gif
I just want to show my new creation, because I am very proud of it. :love: :cool: :KEK:

View attachment 543152

I also want to thank gunit50 , because the inspiration for this came from a conversation about his future/current sig. :p
And Dumitas of Riona for the idea of the second sig. ;)
Now with the Toasty upgrade. Look, this is a genius thing. :KEK:
37423-Thank-God-And-Jesus.gif

where is N7? :unsure:

The first proper status update for episode 5

also...
N7 is taking a break he'll be back and when he does
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh god this poll looks promising there, it's going to be blood bath and people who didn't get what the wanted are gonna be like...
c466733c18accdd238396ccad7e3aeea.gif
Jill is not an angel, she is out of this world, and she seems to be only starting to discover it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm.gif

nooo.gif
lol.gif
BaDiK thread goes quiet without any posts for a few hours and...
View attachment 545730 :KEK:
You posted at 5AM...there is something called a bed
tenor.gif

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes