klep12

Jun 27, 2018
It isn't strong because was overlooked. Like i said the drama will start when they get engaged. Who will cause the drama? of course Jill's family and Tybat for "economic reasons", they don't want that MC and Jill are going to a relationship, that all. The MC is not related to her and this is not a middle ages story. There is no sense and reason to hide the past of MC's mother if he is a noble. MC and Jill don't even look the same (except for the hair colour but this is not a clue and it's just casual). If they was related, Bella would have known something and try to drive them away, in all the way she can.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Then make it step-something if you want. That doesn't really matter. The general idea is that there is none of the MG fully available to the MC for a normal straightforward romance.

What we know already is:
  • Bella is married
  • Maya/Josy are lesbians
  • Sage is already in a relationship and not fully willing to let go
  • Jill has some unknown previous issues and is from a restrictive social environment
We also know that Quinn/Jade/Cathy/Camila/Riona won't make it to the relationship level, and the other girls are at most one-shot.

The drama standpoint is not strong enough (yet) with Jill as of EP4 and MC's mom coming from a wealthy family (the famous 1% ?), there is bound to be some connection between MC's and Jill's ancestries. These linked ancestries and the fact that MC's mom went away from it could precisely be the biggest drama point between MC and Jill. That's where I include some kind of prejudice, even bigger than just social prejudice, from Jill's family towards MC.
Ehhh...you guys KNOW that?was there some sort of leak from DPC im not aware of? Or by "we know "you actually mean "i think"? :p
Maybe yours, but certainly not MC's :ROFLMAO:, nor mine.
Bro,I am the MC :cool:
Certainly nobody else's,that goes without saying

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
And I believe that at this point, she hardly sees him as more than a puppy.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this. ;)
Can't deny that she has some motherly instics but she definitely doesn't see us as a puppy lol
She literally kissed us in the shower and was blushing like crazy if those aren't feelings man I don't know anymore :LUL:

If anyone is going to be related it's more likely to be one of the girls as a distant cousin with either another one of the girls or maybe another Burgermeister cousin of Rusty perhaps.
giphy (2).gif

Can we please for the love of whatever ya'll believe in stop with this Incest talk :cry:
Mormont protect us please :LUL:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
And I believe that at this point, she hardly sees him as more than a puppy.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this. ;)
Strongly disagree in that view. I mean, if you're on the chick side, the date gets a bit sexual, she blush as crazy and stares at MC's major D and reprends herself because of thinking naughty things.

What is undeniable is that she's a naive girl. Too much to be real, if you ask me :ROFLMAO:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Ehhh...you guys KNOW that?was there some sort of leak from DPC im not aware of? Or by "we know "you actually mean "i think"?
I based my analysis on the reports and the list of characters that can have pet names. The MC won't definitely have sustained relationships with any character not on the latter and no romance with characters not on the report. That actually makes me a bit sad because of Camila/Mona.

Can we please for the love of whatever ya'll believe in stop with this Incest talk :cry:
@Mormont protect us please
Wouldn't you like to bang two sisters/cousins. I'm in!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree with you.
Jill tells Bella that she's glad she met someone who doesn't talk about successful parents, money, success.
If she has no real emotions for MC, I don't see why she would help him with the Chad situation or try to cheer him up after the situation with Josy and Maya.
In fact, in my opinion, Jill is currently the most honest toward MC and the most secure card to play.
They also share similarities both of their love for music and losing the most important people in their lives The MC with his Mother and Jill with her sister. The bond will only get stronger the more time they spend with each other.
@Mormont protect us please :LUL:
As long as I've been here DPC has always been a firm No to that type of content he won't even do custom renders with that so that tells you how much he is against it the only way you'll see it is via the fanart. I don't think there will be anyone blood related to the MC although as I've said it's possible it could happen with other characters. We know Sage comes from a rich family as well maybe they are related :p what sounds better Jill Royce? Sage Burgermeister?

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
As long as I've been here DPC has always been a firm No to that type of content he won't even do custom renders with that so that tells you how much he is against it the only way you'll see it is via the fanart. I don't think there will be anyone blood related to the MC although as I've said it's possible it could happen with other characters. We know Sage comes from a rich family as well maybe they are related :p what sounds better Jill Royce? Sage Burgermeister?
then it's settled.

ps. jill with my surname sounds better:love:

D

Deleted member 1990092

In my opinion, she cares about MC as some kind of puppy she feels she needs to protect, not as an "equal". I'm not discarding the idea of her falling for MC romantically, but that's where the social drama may take precedence.
I understand what you mean. I don't think Jill is doing it on purpose, maybe her protective behavior stems from what happened to her sister. We have yet to find out the whole story.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Of course I would but not If the Mc is related to them too
Deoku talked about this in great detail I think

That puts my mind at ease again thank you :LUL:
Now Jill and Sage being somewhat related is a complete different thing that would be hot.. :KEK:

then it's settled.

ps. jill with my surname sounds better:love:
Anmerkung 2020-02-09 141810.png
lol thank you :LUL:
Lilac and Gooseberries I like that
3bde4e05bf12521925f2ea821961e2b6.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
then it's settled.
That puts my mind at ease again thank you :LUL:
Now Jill and Sage being somewhat related is a complete different thing that would be hot.. :KEK:
Was the exact same with that other fetish those 3 letters we don't utter here everyone was convinced at one point it was going to happen it never did and never will.

With regards to them being related I think as cousins perhaps these rich families are bound to have had a few siblings.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I based my analysis on the reports and the list of characters that can have pet names. The MC won't definitely have sustained relationships with any character not on the latter and no romance with characters not on the report. That actually makes me a bit sad because of Camila/Mona.

Again,by "definitly"you mean "im guessing" :p you are aware that even ex-wife from AL got her own ending right?how much more important and involved characters mentioned are here;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes