Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
For the second part it's just a representation of the general cliche that people coming from ultra rich families usually do not consider commoners feelings in their relationships. They do not actually care about their feelings and consider them more like pets than actual persons.
It's just a possibility of course but I don't see MC and Jill being able to end up having a normal relationship.
But the MC's mom came from a very wealthy family too and she and Neil ( MC's Dad ) did end up having a loving relationship so why not with Jill cause she genuinely seems smitten with him , i mean look at this interaction during the end of ep.4
screenshot0004.png

She cares and is slowly falling for him although it's quite apparent she is trying to hide it , seriously autocorrect lol

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
But the MC's mom came from a very wealthy family too and she and Neil ( MC's Dad ) did end up having a loving relationship so why not with Jill cause she genuinely seems smitten with him , i mean look at this interaction during the end of ep.4
View attachment 545955

She cares and is slowly falling for him although it's quite apparent she is trying to hide it , seriously autocorrect lol
I'm not talking about feeling, but reason. I you don't screw up, Bella tells her that MC is better than Tybalt (quite easy, even in my full DIK play I did not have it otherwise). However we learn that she is from a very wealthy and famous family and education, social pressure and some fear of the unknown may very well pull her back. And when she does, she might not have the proper perception of MC's own feelings.

She is already in love with MC. Now we need only the second date and they finally get engaged. After that, the drama begin :ROFLMAO:
They will certainly flirt a bit, until the drama actually begins.
Actually Hazeti just gave me another idea : MC and Jill might just as well be not-so-distant family. That would be one hell of a drama :ROFLMAO:.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
They will certainly flirt a bit, until the drama actually begins.
Actually Hazeti just gave me another idea : MC and Jill might just as well be not-so-distant family. That would be one hell of a drama :ROFLMAO:.
If DPC is secretly lurking in this thread and comes across your post and decides to actually implement what you just mentioned than it's not gonna be pretty

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I wonder how many times that's been discussed :sleep: The MC will not be related to any of the girls in any way DPC is pretty much against the idea of that but I expect this will get repeated till the game finally finishes.
Also, would ruin the Jill's storyline and would be no sense for the MC story too. I can't believe that he is a hidden noble or prince.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I wonder how many times that's been discussed :sleep: The MC will not be related to any of the girls in any way DPC is pretty much against the idea of that but I expect this will get repeated till the game finally finishes.
Then make it step-something if you want. That doesn't really matter. The general idea is that there is none of the MG fully available to the MC for a normal straightforward romance.

What we know already is:
  • Bella is married
  • Maya/Josy are lesbians
  • Sage is already in a relationship and not fully willing to let go
  • Jill has some unknown previous issues and is from a restrictive social environment
We also know that Quinn/Jade/Cathy/Camila/Riona won't make it to the relationship level, and the other girls are at most one-shot.

The drama standpoint is not strong enough (yet) with Jill as of EP4 and MC's mom coming from a wealthy family (the famous 1% ?), there is bound to be some connection between MC's and Jill's ancestries. These linked ancestries and the fact that MC's mom went away from it could precisely be the biggest drama point between MC and Jill. That's where I include some kind of prejudice, even bigger than just social prejudice, from Jill's family towards MC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Then make it step-something if you want. That doesn't really matter. The general idea is that there is none of the MG fully available to the MC for a normal straightforward romance.

What we know already is:
  • Bella is married
  • Maya/Josy are lesbians
  • Jill has some unknown previous issues and is from a restrictive social environment
We also know that Quinn/Jade/Cathy/Camila/Riona won't make it to the relationship level, and the other girls are at most one-shot.

The drama standpoint is not strong enough (yet) with Jill as of EP4 and MC's mom coming from a wealthy family (the famous 1% ?), there is bound to be some connection between MC's and Jill's ancestries. These linked ancestries and the fact that MC's mom went away from it what could precisely be the biggest drama point between MC and Jill. That's where I include some kind of prejudice, even bigger than just social prejudice, from Jill's family towards MC.
We've got enough going on without anything like that we don't need more incest games DPC has said no to it he's said as much that it's not his thing and like Ryder-Wilson said if it was with Jill it would ruin her and her storyline if she was related to the MC so Step-Nothing.

D

Deleted member 1990092

She's interested in the MC because of who he is and I think the more she has learned about him the more she has fallen for him. For Jill sure it's probably a nice change for her meeting a guy that has no knowledge of who she is.
I agree with you.
Jill tells Bella that she's glad she met someone who doesn't talk about successful parents, money, success.
If she has no real emotions for MC, I don't see why she would help him with the Chad situation or try to cheer him up after the situation with Josy and Maya.
In fact, in my opinion, Jill is currently the most honest toward MC and the most secure card to play.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
We've got enough going on without anything like that we don't need more incest games DPC has said no to it he's said as much that it's not his thing and like Ryder-Wilson said if it was with Jill it would ruin her and her storyline if she was related to the MC so Step-Nothing.
I am NOT talking about incest, but about prejudice. BTW the bloodline relation that wasn't my first idea but it just popped out from reading the previous comment. It's a bit soap-opera like but at this point anything is possible.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It just takes a single idea that most players would disagree with, repeated at least once and not in the last 500 pages history, and you're pretty sure it goes
View attachment 545942
I can see your point in general-about classism but there's none of that in Jill, on the contrary, she doesn't seem neither attached to or made happy by excess of money.
Well Quinn is going to be mother of my children, that has to count for something right? :p

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I agree with you.
Jill tells Bella that she's glad she met someone who doesn't talk about successful parents, money, success.
If she has no real emotions for MC, I don't see why she would help him with the Chad situation or try to cheer him up after the situation with Josy and Maya.
In fact, in my opinion, Jill is currently the most honest toward MC and the most secure card to play.
In my opinion, she cares about MC as some kind of puppy she feels she needs to protect, not as an "equal". I'm not discarding the idea of her falling for MC romantically, but that's where the social drama may take precedence.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017

What we know already is:
  • Bella is married
  • Maya/Josy are lesbians

The drama standpoint is not strong enough (yet) with Jill as of EP4 and MC's mom coming from a wealthy family (the famous 1% ?), there is bound to be some connection between MC's and Jill's ancestries. These linked ancestries and the fact that MC's mom went away from it what could precisely be the biggest drama point between MC and Jill. That's where I include some kind of prejudice, even bigger than just social prejudice, from Jill's family towards MC.
It isn't strong because was overlooked. Like i said the drama will start when they get engaged. Who will cause the drama? of course Jill's family and Tybat for "economic reasons", they don't want that MC and Jill are going to a relationship, that all. The MC is not related to her and this is not a middle ages story. There is no sense and reason to hide the past of MC's mother if he is a noble. MC and Jill don't even look the same (except for the hair colour but this is not a clue and it's just casual). If they was related, Bella would have known something and try to drive them away, in all the way she can.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I agree with you.

I can see your point in general-about classism but there's none of that in Jill, on the contrary, she doesn't seem neither attached to or made happy by excess of money.
she even told MC money does not bring true happiness, so sweet

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes