faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
Since the game has a pretty good music, what are some of your favorite tracks? I'll try to make a soundcloud playlist of those.

Although almost all the tracks are very good, here are a few I loved:

Edit: Just found that there is already a of 80 tracks from the game. Kudos to the guy who curated the list!

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Since the game has a pretty good music, what are some of your favorite tracks? I'll try to make a soundcloud playlist of those.

Here are the ones I loved:

The Bella pool song which I've linked is a big hit.

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Still part of the story that I never liked thankfully lighting won't strike twice with that one again I'd hate to see that involved in this I know there is the whole Maya and Josy situation but we know that's optional anyway.
For sure I never went near her on my first playthrough. I always try to make my first playthrough closest to fit the story as possible, with my personal feelings. Then branch out and try to have fun on secondary runs. :devilish: But still having the option to progress with her was a surprise, but a welcome one. On the secondary playthrough I liked those stuff.

Yeah you remember me being the first guy with raised pitchfork on the riot when the 0.4 had released. It wasn't even close to Ana but Maya and Josy plot resolution made me instantly an ex-Mayan lol.

Lets hope that situation was the lowest point of the story and the future routes will pleasure every player with the options they would contain. Wishful Thinking..

I'm still secretly hoping for a Maya redemption route that will make me return to my origins. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019

Here's a list of the songs I really liked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I don't see why people think that only Jill could be related to the MC (since his Mom is from a rich background) why shouldn't Sage or Tommy be his cousins or some shit??
Well I wouldn't put Tybald or Rusty since I think that they are rich but not "filthy rich". Sage's family might indeed have a connection with MC's (NO Yennefer I'm not talking about incest here so don't go at it again!). Tommy is VPDIK but I'm not sure that makes him qualify. After all Riona doesn't.
I was mentioning a possible connection with Jill because the discussion was there, and since she was genuinely surprised that MC never knew of her it would also mean that her family would belong to the "filthy rich" category. There could be a connection between all of them (Tybald, Rusty, Jill, Sage, and who knows who else) since we are not talking about big renowned universities like Yale or Harvard and something made them go to B&R.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes