Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah dad must be the catalyst that will force Maya and MC to get closer again indeed. I wrote the possible situation in a fanfic in the past about how he can reunite with Maya again. I mean DPC tried to show how Maya and Josy are close and can made-up in a matter of minutes with all the issues, so having them broke up from artificial reasons would not work. I'm sure there will be a choice to make the relationship monogamy with Maya to appease the fans. So we need a good drama happening to force them apart. Guaranteed bet is the zealous dad issue.

There is a rare chance of happening but I think Josy could cheat again when their problems with Maya resurface after some time. She could get closer to someone other than MC and it would be bonkers. Would be very interesting turn of events for me. Damn the more I think about it this would create amazing drama in the story. I don't think DPC wants to go of a more bitter tone with the plot but my senses are tingling, you could never know. He does some crazy thinks time to time. Could be good stuff..
I think Maya's Dad will find out about them again down the line maybe walk in on them or something the fact that he just showed up randomly at Maya's dorm room says that won't be the last time that happens. And I can see that having some sort of repercussions with them both.

Don't think Josy would cheat on her with Maya being around however she might find herself getting fed up of that idea of avoiding all the issues with Maya's Dad and therefore might take off asking them MC if he will have her.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I think Maya's Dad will find out about them again down the line maybe walk in on them or something the fact that he just showed up randomly at Maya's dorm room says that won't be the last time that happens. And I can see that having some sort of repercussions with them both.

Don't think Josy would cheat on her with Maya being around however she might find herself getting fed up of that idea of avoiding all the issues with Maya's Dad and therefore might take off asking them MC if he will have her.
So Maya's dad is the key for have Josy. What a nice guy!:ROFLMAO:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah dad must be the catalyst that will force Maya and MC to get closer again indeed. I wrote the possible situation in a fanfic in the past about how he can reunite with Maya again. I mean DPC tried to show how Maya and Josy are close and can made-up in a matter of minutes with all the issues, so having them broke up from artificial reasons would not work. I'm sure there will be a choice to make the relationship monogamy with Maya to appease the fans. So we need a good drama happening to force them apart. Guaranteed bet is the zealous dad issue.

There is a rare chance of happening but I think Josy could cheat again when their problems with Maya resurface after some time. She could get closer to someone other than MC and it would be bonkers. Would be very interesting turn of events for me. Damn the more I think about it this would create amazing drama in the story. I don't think DPC wants to go of a more bitter tone with the plot but my senses are tingling, you could never know. He does some crazy thinks time to time. Could be good stuff..
I think Maya and Josy's drama will mainly involve Maya's father , Tommy , the HOTs pledge tasks and their lingering feelings towards the MC. Both like him to the point where they were willing to cheat on the other and sacrifice that old relationship for something new and maybe even better according to them although Maya was trying her hardest to resist what she was starting to feel.

Josy on the other hand was basically ready to let it go and move on and you also gotta remember that she kinda hinted at wanting to break things off with Maya once she got accepted into B & R, stating during a phone call with the MC in ep 3 that once she gets there she is gonna lay all her cards on the table meaning she was ready to tell him everything and let him decide if he still wants to proceed with her and in order for her to say that she was ready to let maya go if the MC had decided to say yes to her plan of starting something new but we all know how the ending to that plan turned out. As for her cheating on maya with someone else i kinda don't see that happening but if she does it will mainly be with the MC. Either Maya or Josy will end up as the third wheel and we are gonna have to break their heart cause ik DPC won't give us a harem and even if he did i don't trust him cause of what happened with AL....

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Haha I did say it is pretty far-fetched, I'm just thinking about potential stuff to spice up the story lol. Trying to find some stuff that has not spoken yet.:unsure:

Just so you know I still like you, you are one of the good ones from the Josy team. The other Josy guy was spamming facepalm react to every post in this sub for days when the 0.4 had released to whoever criticized or disliked Josy.:ROFLMAO:

And lastly, down the waiting line for season 2, one day I might write some new theory stuff about how Josy can get her exclusive relationship with the MC back when Maya's greed about money crosses some lines that Josy are not fond of and causes her run back to MC's arms.. :love: So don't give up on me yet :giggle:

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
Haha I did say it is pretty far-fetched, I'm just thinking about potential stuff to spice up the story lol. Trying to find some stuff that has not spoken yet.:unsure:

Just so you know I still like you, you are one of the good ones from the Josy team. The other Josy guy was spamming facepalm react to every post in this sub for days when the 0.4 had released to whoever criticized or disliked Josy.:ROFLMAO:

And lastly, down the waiting line for season 2, one day I might write some new theory stuff about how Josy can get her exclusive relationship with the MC back when Maya's greed about money crosses some lines that Josy are not fond of and causes her run back to MC's arms.. :love: So don't give up on me yet :giggle:

:ROFLMAO: yeah it was just a little joke, you guys can write what ever you like.
I am on team Josy, so i never give up

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Josy on the other hand was basically ready to let it go and move on and you also gotta remember that she kinda hinted at wanting to break things off with Maya once she got accepted into B & R, stating during a phone call with the MC in ep 3 that once she gets there she is gonna lay all her cards on the table meaning she was ready to tell him everything and let him decide if he still wants to proceed with her and in order for her to say that she was ready to let maya go if the MC had decided to say yes to her plan of starting something new but we all know how the ending to that plan turned out.

Yeah the thing is, it is harder for me to predict what kind of stuff Josy can be up to now. Just like you said, I thought she was decided on MC, calling him into her home, bedding MC and getting cockblocked by family even and finally coming into campus with the plans of becoming official with the MC. I thought she was in the MC train.

But surprise she gets back with Maya first and only then she might give you a chance as a polygamous relationship. (Depending on ur DIK status :poop:) So I don't know what she can be up to now, she had every chance to put her cards on table but she choose to do nothing for MC. That is the main issue for me regarding her.

Hawke? I think he must be the longest-serving Josy fan on here and he has been nothing but loyal to her, he is one of those guys that won't hear a bad word about her.
Yeah, I mean being a fan and shipping is and can be cute, but extremism is often ends up being a nuisance.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I can see your point in general-about classism but there's none of that in Jill, on the contrary, she doesn't seem neither attached to or made happy by excess of money.

Well Quinn is going to be mother of my children, that has to count for something right? :p
Oh no what shock :cry:
giphy-3.gif

That's okay, more Jill for me :ROFLMAO:

To be honest didn't know who Nicole was either, until 2 days ago
oce.gif

Btw saving that image for meme purposes if you don't mind
Derek and Maya are related.
11111.gif

Who want's some more.gif
The only theory regarding Jill and MC's family that I'll entertain is that Jill has heard of or knows about MC's mother family. That's it.
i see what you did there.gif

Last edited:

Deoku

May 5, 2017
so is the dev already working on season 2? whats planned for season two in terms of storyline arc?
None of us know just yet. We only know he's working on Episode 5, but he hasn't released any new info or images for us to speculate on so far. The only things we can guess on at the moment would be anything left over from episode 4; like the outcome of Hell Week being something we'll see for sure among other things that were unresolved.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes