Deoku

May 5, 2017
Since the game has a pretty good music, what are some of your favorite tracks? I'll try to make a soundcloud playlist of those.

Although almost all the tracks are very good, here are a few I loved:

Edit: Just found that there is already a of 80 tracks from the game. Kudos to the guy who curated the list!
I'm with -JuNioR- on this one.
I love a lot of the tracks but Food Chain gets me hyped when it comes on. Too bad there was no combat in episode 4 for it to start up. :LOL:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I don't see why people think that only Jill could be related to the MC (since his Mom is from a rich background) why shouldn't Sage or Tommy be his cousins or some shit?? View attachment 546552
Nobody is related and will never be, at least as a secret. And when someone is related we will know and will not be with MC and/or relationship, zero incest.

And Tommy IS MC's father.

Last edited:

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
The wait is Killing me!! Hopefully we get more Bella content next season. Her tits should be certified lethal, I can't WAIT to bury my face in her breasts. It would probably end up in her punching me in my shit but That's totally fine by me

I'd motorboat her breasts with a broken pair of incisors like giphy (1).gif

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
I'm with -JuNioR- on this one.
I love a lot of the tracks but Food Chain gets me hyped when it comes on. Too bad there was no combat in episode 4 for it to start up. :LOL:
This is probably the only thing that disappointed me in this update.
I was so impatient to get into a new fight, but unfortunately, that didn't happen.
Hopefully, we'll be compensated next time. (y)

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I think the situation with her Dad will be something that helps her we'll find out what a huge dik the guy is and want nothing more than to help Maya out.
Yeah dad must be the catalyst that will force Maya and MC to get closer again indeed. I wrote the possible situation in a fanfic in the past about how he can reunite with Maya again. I mean DPC tried to show how Maya and Josy are close and can made-up in a matter of minutes with all the issues, so having them broke up from artificial reasons would not work. I'm sure there will be a choice to make the relationship monogamy with Maya to appease the fans. So we need a good drama happening to force them apart. Guaranteed bet is the zealous dad issue.

There is a rare chance of happening but I think Josy could cheat again when their problems with Maya resurface after some time. She could get closer to someone other than MC and it would be bonkers. Would be very interesting turn of events for me. Damn the more I think about it this would create amazing drama in the story. I don't think DPC wants to go of a more bitter tone with the plot but my senses are tingling, you could never know. He does some crazy thinks time to time. Could be good stuff..

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
They will certainly flirt a bit, until the drama actually begins.
Actually @Hazeti just gave me another idea : MC and Jill might just as well be not-so-distant family. That would be one hell of a drama :ROFLMAO:.
If you want to stop with this incest nonsense, then maybe change your signature with something not involving Jill and her mother figure Bella. Then I'll take you more seriously.

Was the exact same with that other fetish those 3 letters we don't utter here everyone was convinced at one point it was going to happen it never did and never will.

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
She could get closer to someone other than MC and it would be bonkers. Would be very interesting turn of events for me. Damn the more I think about it this would create amazing drama in the story. I don't think DPC wants to go of a more bitter tone with the plot but my senses are tingling, you could never know. He does some crazy thinks time to time. Could be good stuff..

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes