Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
tbh DPC ruined other VN games for me , he raised the standard very high so now i nitpick other games too much , for example i was enjoying a game called pine falls back in may last year , at the time i didn't even know of DPC and his 2 games , so i tried them out and after that pine falls seemed so meh and characters seemed bland
Pine Falls ain't all that bad just the dev there has a habit of finishing the game off early. It would be like DPC getting halfway through season 2 and then finishing the game

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
To be honest didn't know who Nicole was either, until 2 days ago
View attachment 546712
Btw saving that image for meme purposes if you don't mind
I could have done a better job though. I don't know why would you think that I would mind you using it, feel free to do whatever you want. Just for future reference. :KEK:
Can I steal this? I mean she is your future wife but :KEK:
You can't have something that doesn't belong to you. :WeSmart: Also, brother, don't you think you're a bit late to the party? I saw Quinn and name88 - King of Hearts drive somewhere south, far away from all of you. :sneaky:
NameQQ88.gif

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Yes it is hard to find games which could measure with Al or Badik.
Maybe give light of my life a try, it is a realy good one:)
Oh isn't that the one with those very unique looking character renders , i will try it if the story is good. You should check out the deluca family it's very close to reaching DPC levels of quality both in story and renders but especially the story
Pine Falls ain't all that bad just the dev there has a habit of finishing the game off early. It would be like DPC getting halfway through season 2 and then finishing the game
Yeah i remember how he finished his previous game, Lancaster Boarding House, lots of plot holes , character choices that made no sense and a very abrupt finish but hey the ladies were hot and it was pine fall's premise that pulled me in and i will still finish it but in the back of my mind ik i will keep comparing it to AL and BADIK

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I know really, too many questions without answers and no sense choices. Plus seems like that the next update it's the final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i will never play again a game made by that developer

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know really, too many questions without answers and no sense choices. Plus seems like that the next update it's the final
i will never play again a game made by that developer
With the amount of content, you could get from that game you could at least go another year or so with the story. He's a bit like DPC in a way with forcing certain situations upon us when it could be better to be optional.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I know that's a bit of off-topic question, but since I'm a newbie in this kind of games, do you guys recommend me to play "Acting Lessons"? I saw it on Steam at a very good price, but I don't know if is similar to BaDik. I will enjoy it, or is a worse playing experience than DiK?
My advice if you hate plot spoilers as much as I do, and want to try Acting Lessons: STOP READING THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY! I guarantee that you will see something here that you will wish you hadn't once you start playing. Come back when you're done.

And enjoy AL!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
"Name88 hears the news of someone wanting to take quinn"

My inner thoughts for that poor bugger

Quinn is mine by the way...
I know that's a bit of off-topic question, but since I'm a newbie in this kind of games, do you guys recommend me to play "Acting Lessons"? I saw it on Steam at a very good price, but I don't know if is similar to BaDik. I will enjoy it, or is a worse playing experience than DiK?
Honestly, Acting Lessons is great but! Only if you manage to push through the house fire, the endings are worth it

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
tbh DPC ruined other VN games for me , he raised the standard very high so now i nitpick other games too much , for example i was enjoying a game called pine falls back in may last year , at the time i didn't even know of DPC and his 2 games , so i tried them out and after that pine falls seemed so meh and characters seemed bland
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), BaDIK is the first adult game I've played, and I feel it has ruined all other games for me as well. I have tried a few now, and they have made me wonder: What would the BaDIK story be like if it had been written by your typical Adult VN developer?

It would probably go something like this:
  • MC tells Josy he's heading off for college. Josy fucks him in the storage closet, then they plan a date.
  • Dad recalls story of MC's mom, including graphic sex scene in which MC was conceived.
  • MC and Josy fuck again on the park bench during their date.
  • MC gets his dorm assignment and fucks the receptionist to thank her.
  • MC kicks Troy's ass for being an asshole.
  • Sage fucks MC behind the cafeteria buffet to thank him for intervening, and forces Chad to watch.
  • In class, Derek refers to Maya as his "roommate" ("sister" if you have the patch). This becomes relevant later.
  • Jill....Fuck you. I'm not corrupting Jill. It's hard enough corrupting Bella. Speaking of which...
  • Bella tells MC he can have a library card if he lets her blow him. Afterwards, she reveals he doesn't need a card.
  • MC kicks Troy's ass again just because.
  • Derek and MC tap Quinn and Rionna as they come out of the bathroom.
  • Jade sex dream is uninterrupted. Cathy joins in.
Day 3:...

Last edited:

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
With the amount of content, you could get from that game you could at least go another year or so with the story. He's a bit like DPC in a way with forcing certain situations upon us when it could be better to be optional.
I think that season 2 was rushed because the developer was bored of his work and it's a shame because the story was intriguing
It is like if you are watching "lord of the rings" without explanation of who is Sauron and who made the ring.

Mar 14, 2019
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), BaDIK is the first adult game I've played, and I feel it has ruined all other games for me as well. I have tried a few now, and they have made me wonder: What would the BaDIK story be like if it had been written by your typical Adult VN developer?

• MC tells Josy he's heading off for college. Josy fucks him in the storage closet, then they plan a date.
  • Dad recalls story of MC's mom, including graphic sex scene in which MC was conceived.
  • MC kick's Troy's ass for being an asshole.
  • Sage fucks MC behind the cafeteria buffet to thank him for intervening, and forces Chad to watch.
  • In class, Derek refers to Maya as his "roommate" ("sister" if you have the patch). This becomes relevent later.
  • Jill....Fuck you. I'm not corrupting Jill. It's hard enough corrupting Bella. Speaking of which...
  • Bella tells MC he can have a library card if he lets her blow him. Afterwards, she reveals he doesn't need a card.
This many sex scenes in right at the start? What games have you been playing and can you make a list for me, please?

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Quinn is mine by the way...

• In class, Derek refers to Maya as his "roommate" ("sister" if you have the patch). This becomes relevent later.
ROOMMATE !

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017

Day 3:
- MC starting to heard a voice, "wake up Mr. Freeman, wake up". Then he wakes up and finds out that everything was just a dream. Ending scene he eat a donut

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes