Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Cause they refused to share patron exclusive content and updates
This is really awfull, didn't know about that situation, that kind of people should be banned on discord and if that happens here f95 too, first they are on no obligation to share anything at all, second, those people are the real reason we have the game in the first place.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's totally uncalled for , they are paying for that content and have no obligation towards the people who aren't paying
While the rest of us suffer for those few idiots who harras. But still there are ignore functions it's just a shame that the whole situation has come to this.
You're awfully too polite towards these scum. I meant the attackers of course.
This is really awfull, didn't know about that situation, that kind of people should be banned on discord and if that happens here f95 too, first they are on no obligation to share anything at all, second, those people are the real reason we have the game in the first place.
Wholeheartedly agree,even though punishing everyone for the actions of a few was an overkill,those rtrds should be blamed not DPC,in this situation.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
You're awfully too polite towards these scum. I meant the attackers of course.
Being aggressive towards those morons with my words on these forums won't yield anything. The only logical thing that i or anyone should do is point out the obvious that the paying patrons don't owe the others anything. We should just be glad that some are kind enough to share with the rest of us

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
sup man.gif
When will have preview ?
Where is latest previews?
a.wut.gif
Wow, i hope that won’t happen.
Like i sayed some time ago, i am a normal guy and i liked the girl next door stuff a lot.
End of episode 3 hits me like a Train and the stuff who happend in episode 4 was just weird for me.
I still hope, that dpc will give us a normal route and ending for her, but to be honest, i dont know how dpc will open that door again.
The worste case for me, will be a stripper or quinns menue route with her.
At least i pray that dpc give us a happy ending route for every main girl and if we are lucky for the side girls too:D
Don't worry every girl is gonna get a good ending, I'm pretty sure DPC is not heartless....fuck
Nothing to see here.gif

In all seriousness don't worry it will work out in the end mate
I think that every main girl will have an happy ending( based on the woman you chose); the only "bad ending" is when you reject them or they reject you.
giphy-2.gif

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I know that's a bit of off-topic question, but since I'm a newbie in this kind of games, do you guys recommend me to play "Acting Lessons"? I saw it on Steam at a very good price, but I don't know if is similar to BaDik. I will enjoy it, or is a worse playing experience than DiK?

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
I know that's a bit of off-topic question, but since I'm a newbie in this kind of games, do you guys recommend me to play "Acting Lessons"? I saw it on Steam at a very good price, but I don't know if is similar to BaDik. I will enjoy it, or is a worse playing experience than DiK?
Yeah.... its a great game from the same Dev, but its a different experience.... great game just.... different vibe from this game... way more serious...just an advise... but yeah .. great great game

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
It's different. More serious story and mature MC. The story is good and interesting and you will find some elements of the lore who are the same of Being a DIK(like the factions for example). You will enjoy it of course and you will love how cute and special is Leah.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
No ist is not silly, i share this boat with you too :ROFLMAO:
I never played a Game, watched a movie or read a book that hit me like this game
tenor (2).gif

tbh DPC ruined other VN games for me , he raised the standard very high so now i nitpick other games too much , for example i was enjoying a game called pine falls back in may last year , at the time i didn't even know of DPC and his 2 games , so i tried them out and after that pine falls seemed so meh and characters seemed bland

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
View attachment 547618

tbh DPC ruined other VN games for me , he raised the standard very high so now i nitpick other games too much , for example i was enjoying a game called pine falls back in may last year , at the time i didn't even know of DPC and his 2 games , so i tried them out and after that pine falls seemed so meh and characters seemed bland

Yes it is hard to find games which could measure with Al or Badik.
Maybe give light of my life a try, it is a realy good one:)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes