Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
If he will make 10 episodes mean that the third season would have just 2 episodes. If he will make 20 episodes, we will have 5 season, so the game would end in 2025. Now, i love the idea but that is absolutely crazy and hard, economically speaking. I think that he will find a compromise with 3 season and 12 episodes in total and that is perfectly fine.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Wtf, dudes? I remember Acting lessons. All female characters was awesome: Megan, Melissa, Rena, Blonde ex-girlfriend (forgot her name) And now I'm looking at these two disgusting lesbian wh0r3s -Maya and Josy. I'm literally forced to eat them. Hopefully in season two, when choosing a DIK and friendzone, they'll be thrown out of the main story.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
This is how i picture Mormont on these forums

Seriously though a very chill and helpful dude
Wtf, dudes? I remember Acting lessons. All female characters was awesome: Megan, Melissa, Rena, Blonde ex-girlfriend (forgot her name) And now I'm looking at these two disgusting lesbian wh0r3s -Maya and Josy. I'm literally forced to eat them. Hopefully in season two, when choosing a DIK and friendzone, they'll be thrown out of the main story.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
_xauRo.gif

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Why don't we let people who like them both live happily with them, while we can move on our girls?
There is one for everyone. Now sit your ass down there and enjoy.

This is how i picture Mormont on these forums

:unsure::eek:
You just give me one!............

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
No,Maya and Josy are here to stay
M+J.jpg
But you shouldn`t,since this is clearly not a game for you.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I know that's a bit of off-topic question, but since I'm a newbie in this kind of games, do you guys recommend me to play "Acting Lessons"? I saw it on Steam at a very good price, but I don't know if is similar to BaDik. I will enjoy it, or is a worse playing experience than DiK?
Well now. I've been playing it, and now I hate DPC, I hate all of you for recommending this game to me, and oviously I hate myself.

I thought that choices in BaDIK were tougth. Poor ignorant summer boy. Now I need a hug and prozac. And I'm not sure about the order of it.

:(

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
giphy - 2020-02-11T203014.478.gif
There're other girls if you don't like M&J mate no need to be that hostile over this lol :LUL:
But keep yo hands off Jill I can tell she ain't for you
giphy - 2020-02-11T202923.074.gif

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Well now. I've been playing it, and now I hate DPC, I hate all of you for recommending this game to me, and oviously I hate myself.

I thought that choices in BaDIK were tougth. Poor ignorant summer boy. Now I need a hug and prozac. And I'm not sure about the order of it.

:(
1581453079166.png

...and we'll all still be here when you're done with Gray, Depraved Awakening & Summer's Gonne.

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
Josie and Maya are such shitty characters in all meanings. I throw up as soon as they show up... I don't understand why Pinkcake made them as main characters. Why not Rhiona or Lily??
After the first post a thought, keep calm and take a breath

But after the second, i only have to say

:D :D :D

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Just a thought...

In AL, the darkness started to reveal itself at the end of Ep4...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In BADIK, we get hints of things not going well at the end of Ep4...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coincidence? Can we expect things to start getting less comical and more emotionally heavy in Season 2? After all, there is a big fat warning that if you are in a tough period of your life, this game is not for you.
Well, DIK or not, MC made enough impact already. I don't expect a nosedive to his reputation. Most DIKs will only dream about nailing even one of Quinn or Sage and in addition, Mona and Camila is addicted to his baseball bat already. He stood up against jocks without DIK support, not to mention managing to fuck Jade, hottest teacher in the school. What's more is he fucked Envy and Rose as well. Not counting the paid threesome and Sarah, still epic tho.
But reflecting on the name of the game, I still think they'll maybe arrange a punishment for MC and Derek and let them be proud DIKs. Maybe Rusty will vouch for them and Tommy and him will get in a fight, which causes Rusty to step down and working in favor with the grand scheme of power play made by Quinn(and if there is someone behind the curtains)

Last edited:

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
I do get the feeling that your issue with these two ladies has nothing to do with their characters and all with them batting for both teams, because whores they ain't, my dude.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes