Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
"Alright I need to go home and use this for wank matreial, fuck why isn't the elevator working?!?!? Fine I'll take the windows up"
building.gif
you're a LEGEND!!!! (pls make jill like quiet in mgsv):love:
ah nice.gif
You have good taste :p could team her up with Caroline from Milfy City as Lara Croft ;)
a.smile.jpg
her "your so called raccoon" eyes(not me, she's perfect) would definitely go well with
View attachment 548638

caroline+jill=
I literally want this to happen, or it I'm gonna get a heart attack
heart attack.gif

View attachment 548891

*Otherworldly Jill & Sage by...:unsure: someone else. Look, I'm a pirate, I create nothing, I just take what others did. :cautious:
*sees Jill*
XkvSoOo.gif

lol for me this is accurate as fuck :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 548968
There're other girls if you don't like M&J mate no need to be that hostile over this lol :LUL:
But keep yo hands off Jill I can tell she ain't for you
View attachment 548973
If you even try to touch her, well I guess there will be a time for Jack
Let or rip.gif
View attachment 549011

...and we'll all still be here when you're done with Gray, Depraved Awakening & Summer's Gonne.
notsurprisedkirk.jpg
Oh no what happened?

btw Buttsmarnn good fucking shit making the new sig, I love you (No homo)
i see what you did there.gif

Last edited:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I'm so annoyed right now.

is there any suitable ending that doesn't makes you feel like shit?

:(
The first time i came across that choice of having to pick between the two of them i was left wide eyed and the only thing going on in my mind was wtf is this , i must have messed up somewhere in the previous episodes , maybe i picked the wrong character trait cause i thought why can't the dude just pick one up and drag the other or do something else just anything besides leaving one of them there. To my logic it didn't make any sense. So i started the game again picking the athletic trait thinking maybe that will change the outcomes. It didn't and i had to relive that same scenario. And it sucked big time but looking back at it now i understand what DPC was trying to go for, he wanted to show that we shouldn't take what we have in our life for granted, be it family ,friends , lovers or anything else in between that gives us happiness cause we never know when all of that might be taken away from us. We should appreciate even the little things. And in a fucked up way the game was better because of that impactful ending so much so that players like you and me discuss it even today and still feel those emotions. As a piece of entertainment media AL punched waaay above it's weight and excelled at it

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
The first time i came across that choice of having to pick between the two of them i was left wide eyed and the only thing going on in my mind was wtf is this , i must have messed up somewhere in the previous episodes , maybe i picked the wrong character trait cause i thought why can't the dude just pick one up and drag the other or do something else just anything besides leaving one of them there. To my logic it didn't make any sense. So i started the game again picking the athletic trait thinking maybe that will change the outcomes. It didn't and i had to relive that same scenario. And it sucked big time but looking back at it now i understand what DPC was trying to go for, he wanted to show that we shouldn't take what we have in our life for granted, be it family ,friends , lovers or anything else in between that gives us happiness cause we never know when all of that might be taken away from us. We should appreciate even the little things. And in a fucked up way the game was better because of that impactful ending so much so that players like you and me discuss it even today and still feel those emotions. As a piece of entertainment media AL punched waaay above it's weight and excelled at it
Yeah, that's it. Agreed. I played it without being a total dik, and I've ended choosing Melissa, I don't know why. But, man. Such well written characters, especially Megan and Melissa. I felt terrible in that moment.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I've got quite the rack going on here :LOL:

I switched it off and left it for a day needless to say I did the same after I made my choice.
Why do you guys need to stir the knife in the wound ? I almost had a heart attack when the realization of what was actually going on came to me. After I was done with the game I was hoping not to have to think of it anymore and here you all go at it and make me relive this memory.

Why don't we all go again about BaDIK's best girl Mona and leave the past behind us ?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Why do you guys need to stir the knife in the wound ? I almost had a heart attack when the realization of what was actually going on came to me. After I was done with the game I was hoping not to have to think of it anymore and here you all go at it and make me relive this memory.

Why don't we all go again about BaDIK's best girl Mona and leave the past behind us ?
screenshot0001.png screenshot0027.png screenshot0056.png

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020

Sorry for bringin it back, but you know what they say, depression should be shared hahaha

By the way: Liam's nurse girlfriend is Quinn but blackhaired. Period.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, that's it. Agreed. I played it without being a total dik, and I've ended choosing Melissa, I don't know why. But, man. Such well written characters, especially Megan and Melissa. I felt terrible in that moment.
All the 3 ladies were beautiful and flawed in their own way ,they felt real and so did their emotions and ofc my boy Liam too was an incredible character. But it was Melissa that I connected with the most. From her personality to her loyalty towards her friend I just couldn't help but love her but at the same time Megan's optimism , charm and that innocence of hers I couldn't ignore those things either. So when that choice came I was like WTF am I suppose to do, how is this fair......kinda resented DPC a bit lol

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
All the 3 ladies were beautiful and flawed in their own way ,they felt real and so did their emotions and ofc my boy Liam too was an incredible character. But it was Melissa that I connected with the most. From her personality to her loyalty towards her friend I just couldn't help but love her but at the same time Megan's optimism , charm and that innocence of hers I couldn't ignore those things either. So when that choice came I was like WTF am I suppose to do, how is this fair......kinda resented DPC a bit lol
What I sorrow the most, Is that we never have the chance of being the three of us as a couple. MC after speaks his feels, never have the chance of being happy with Megan and Melissa. That's just cruel.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Slurp GOD

Feb 17, 2018
go to your game folder and add it your saves file
could you please explain this better? i cant even find my own saves in any folders at all after probably an hour of looking through it. the only thing i can find that relates to "save" is in the renpy folder where it says savelocation.py and savelocation.pyo. neither of which are folders.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
could you please explain this better? i cant even find my own saves in any folders at all after probably an hour of looking through it. the only thing i can find that relates to "save" is in the renpy folder where it says savelocation.py and savelocation.pyo. neither of which are folders.
1. go to [Being a Dik\game\saves]
***if there is not a [saves] folder, create one and name it as such (don't forget it's plural)
2. put the downloaded file in there
3. play
4.1. it works! --> celebrate
4.2. it doesn't work! --> ask the Gods what you've done to offend thee

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
A Sig gift for none other than Gods himself.

Wonderful model of Maya made by the knight Arcanjo_Fel
Link to his render.

View attachment 548472
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
kratos.gif
Now that’s not something I was expecting today when I came home, at first I thought is this even real like am I dreaming or something because it looks amazing.

Ok, so when you said you wanted to know who created that Maya’s amazing model so you could ask permission to mess with it. I never imagined you’ll pull off something like this

Now you are saying use this “If you like it and want it, of course”

So I’ll tell you that I have seen some users with their unique signs which were just made just for them.
Like the one Yennefer has and I wanted to make a signature that was made just for me and I never really could because my imagination sucks And now you came up with a signature with Maya<3 and Kratos the God of War in it, what other choice do I have so I'm just gonna use it as a good kid because like I said I am too young to be here.:p

Last thing what can I say brother I love it and I love you.
Thanks for doing that really.

Last edited:

noyrf

Apr 29, 2019
I need help on episode 4 because i seems stuck on DIK Mansion where Tommy Stand near stair to Theater and Library room and i keep clicking on stair but it took me to the room where rusty was because of that i cant go further on this episode :(
Please help me

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Jill - The best girlfriend material , the best LI
Bella - better be just a fuck buddy coz she's married
Sage - her scene is the best so far in the game , so many animation and positions (that's rare) but same with Bella, I'm glad to be just her fuck buddy, I don't plan to steal her from Chad it's fun cucking him
Teachers - just a side bitches to fuck LOL
Maya & Josy - At first I like Josy the most but after the revelation of truth, they now look ridiculous to me and their route is now fucked up. None of them is a real lesbian yet they are in a... that's weird and ridiculous

I hope there will be a way (even if it's a cheat mod) to get these bitches all in one play through,

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
Well, guess I'm on the Jill train for real with Maya and Jozy no longer an option. Also, didn't get the threesome, unless Derek did the dirty with two feminists, so I'm not sure how that's going to work out. Too bad, because I wanted to hate fuck them both.

EDIT: Has anyone figured out where this falls relative to Acting Lessons on the timeline? I'm thinking before, which means we might get to see AL's male MCs. Wow, the depression is real.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes