Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think the MC actually went above what most guys would do.
You ain't wrong sometimes with a guy in his mind he will panic about being asked where he is going the MC can be upfront and honest with this probably better that way anyway because not telling the truth usually comes back and bites us on the ass and also Maya and Josy didn't seem too fussed about the idea of the MC seeing them well that was until they realized it was each other :LOL:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
You ain't wrong sometimes with a guy in his mind he will panic about being asked where he is going the MC can be upfront and honest with this probably better that way anyway because not telling the truth usually comes back and bites us on the ass and also Maya and Josy didn't seem too fussed about the idea of the MC seeing them well that was until they realized it was each other :LOL:
Out of curosity, what will be your first game to load when episode 2 came out? I mean, I think I will use the one staying at Isabella's place and giving a try with both Maya and Josy. But my main target is Isabella. And Jill. And I don't mind to "get intimate" with Quinn again. Too much in my plate, insn't it? :rolleyes:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Out of curosity, what will be your first game to load when episode 2 came out? I mean, I think I will use the one staying at Isabella's place and giving a try with both Maya and Josy. But my main target is Isabella. And Jill. And I don't mind to "get intimate" with Quinn again. Too much in my plate, insn't it? :rolleyes:
The one where I get the most Jade scenes :p but probably Bella as I'm intrigued at how her story will go from here the most. I think Jill will be a slower burn most likely finding out who she is. I'm also interested in Sage's story who was she meeting?
compressed and uncompressed version game should be same or difference?
Compressed is smaller in size and the uncompressed is the full 4GB your choice of course.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think the MC actually went above what most guys would do. Without a relationship he did tell Maya he was going home for a girl. He could have said it was just to see his dad. Also, he tells Josy he is staying with a girl.

About the second, i think that It's way different. Maya thought she just liked girls, It happens. Happened with a friend of mine in real life. For most of high school she was a lesbian. In the last semester, before going to college, she had sex with a guy just for curiosity and nowadays she can't hold a relationship with another girl for more than six months because she miss sex with guys.
Yeah but if you're not a neutral or a chick, the resolution to Maya will be the MC getting the short end of the stick, which is Idontknow meant. It's also a pointless road to walk, when in the end you'll end up where you began in my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I usually don't play daz games, but this one was a very pleasant surpirse, i'm not the greatest fan of maya and josy's route, but the rest of the game was great so far.

Reactions: Iruna.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Given that Quinns man would mind very much, yeah,there is indeed too much on your plate.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
i picked derek, cause family first! i'll do a run at bella and sage once the update is released. btw who is your favorite girl? (no pressure)

View attachment 549795
(wrong answer?:LOL:)
Hahahaha! My answer would be Jill without second thoughts... BUT... Isabella. I don't know what's wrong about her (she being married and more) but she got all my atention right now.

In order to sumarize:

1. Isabella
2. Jill
3. Josy and Maya
4. Sage

Celpreniao

Sep 29, 2018
I'm gonna run my "main" game first. I think at this point I'm a massive chick and I pretty much ignored most of the characters with the exception of Jill, Bella and actually Sage. Stayed with Bella and I acted neutral towards the likes of Maya, Josy and all. Need to see more of them before I can really judge them. So yeah, I'm hoping for a lot of Jill/Bella content and I don't mean any animated scenes, I actually hope there won't be too many intimate scenes with Jill since that'd be a little out of character if you ask me. That's gotta be a long term project and I'm more than fine with it. What I really want is getting to know more about her and especially about her family and all. After that, prolly hopping in right into episode 4 (staying with Sage) and on the neutral path.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Jill is 100% real beauty inside and out plus very much wife material

My answer would be Jill without second thoughts...

In order to sumarize:

1. Isabella
2. Jill
3. Josy and Maya
4. Sage
Jill is the only character for who i decided to have a dedicated save for , definitely my fave out of all the ladies personality and looks wise plus she's into the piano so that made her appeal grow even more for me but you ranked Sage so low...

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I will go all-in to Jill, Bella and Sage

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
My main route is neutral because that affinity gives the most options so far, so I might stick with that one first. But....

Jill is the only character for who i decided to have a dedicated save for
Same here, and if I don't pursue her route first, she'll be the immediate second route (depending on the content of Ep. 5). Something tells me hers will be the most challenging route, and I had to avoid a lot of what I thought could be traps in creating her route, including (and this one hurt) avoiding Bella. I guess we'll see.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes