klep12

Jun 27, 2018
My main route is neutral because that affinity gives the most options so far, so I might stick with that one first. But....

Same here, and if I don't pursue her route first, she'll be the immediate second route (depending on the content of Ep. 5). Something tells me hers will be the most challenging route, and I had to avoid a lot of what I thought could be traps in creating her route, including (and this one hurt) avoiding Bella. I guess we'll see.
she is definitely be the hardest route but the most rewarding. :love:

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Out of curosity, what will be your first game to load when episode 2 came out? I mean, I think I will use the one staying at Isabella's place and giving a try with both Maya and Josy. But my main target is Isabella. And Jill. And I don't mind to "get intimate" with Quinn again. Too much in my plate, insn't it? :rolleyes:
Since l like being an asshole in video games, DIK path first for sure. So that includes, either Sage, Quinn88 or any of the HOT girls if that becomes a possibility.
recruit? if he really likes jill from the bottom of his heart, he's welcome
I'm just assuming, but I don't know how temple of Jill handles these "situations". In my eyes it shouldn't be this easy. Potential candidate should pass a lot of tests, before you consider if "candidate" is even suitable to be a part of it. Contact your superiors first to be sure, before making this hasty decision all by yourself. :KEK:
Hahahaha! My answer would be Linda without second thoughts... BUT... Ida. I don't know what's wrong about her (she being fatter and more) but she got all my atention right now.
In order to sumarize:
1. Ida
2. Linda
Yeah, exactly my thoughts, I didn't expect anything less of you, brother. :KEK:
High.gif

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
I'm just assuming, but I don't know how temple of Jill handles these "situations". In my eyes it shouldn't be this easy. Potential candidate should pass a lot of tests, before you consider if "candidate" is even suitable to be a part of it. Contact your superiors first to be sure, before making this hasty decision all by yourself. :KEK:
i said welcome not accepted :devilish:, but that is how i got in, sincerity that i'm 100% Jill fan!

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
The wait for 0.4 was bad seemed like we waited forever and I don't think we will see season 2 till at least May hopefully the steam release goes without a hitch and can concentrate on 0.5.
I think the 0.4 update took this long cause of the multiple paths present in EP 4 , the previous 3 episodes were fairly straight forward but 4 wasn't which i very much welcomed cause it increased my playtime even more cause of the multiple routes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think the 0.4 update took this long cause of the multiple paths present in EP 4 , the previous 3 episodes were fairly straight forward but 4 wasn't which i very much welcomed cause it increased my playtime even more cause of the multiple routes
That factor and that he was still working his daily job after he handed in his notice he had to work extra hours so a replacement could be hired think that took up to a good few weeks or a month of his time.

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
So, like I said I would do for -JuNioR- . His video sigs. The way I am satisfied with the result. :p
Now you can see everything!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, I only asked for a signature, and now my signature became a short movie. :KEK:
I feel guilty for making you go through this, guys, but...

source (1).gif

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Oh it's going to be a long wait for this update :LOL:
I usually go on the hunt for new titles during the dry spell which is how i found Halfway house Lexi and few others , they keep me busy and ofc i have dark souls 3 invasions to keep my mind occupied as well so the wait is somewhat tolerable for me
That factor and that he was still working his daily job after he handed in his notice he had to work extra hours so a replacement could be hired think that took up to a good few weeks or a month of his time.
You are right , DPC quitting his job and going through that entire process must have also consumed his work time but in the end after all of that he did end up giving us a very good first season, i hope he can keep up and improve upon that quality cause since now he is doing this full time as a indie dev i am gonna scrutinize him as such only cause i hold his work at a very high standard

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I've tried, but I still can't relate to those who are so pissed with the whole Josy/Maya turn of events. I mean, seriously.

If you pursued Maya, you did so knowing she did not want guys hitting on her. She outright told you it was best if you weren't attracted to her. She admitted she had been with only girls. And despite her inner struggles, she still thinks you're such a great guy that she's willing to switch-hit, even though she has known you for barely a week, which is so weird because that's exactly how long you have known her.

If you tried to avoid Maya, you were forced into a couple of sex acts with her anyway. Poor you (She's so hideous, right? Tell me you skipped through those scenes because you weren't interested). And if you did try to avoid her, you weren't emotionally invested anyway.

Josy also had her inner struggles, and you knew this from the start when she admitted she had a crush on you. If you slept with her, you did so knowing she was in a relationship. If you didn't, you're all torn up because a girl you've been on two dates with and didn't get past 1st base turns out to be a lesbian who's willing to switch sides for you.

As far as infidelity goes, neither of them were sure they were still in a relationship until a little while after Josy knocked on the door.

And if two girls in real life, who looked like Josy and Maya, wanted to climb into bed with you at the same time when you're a young, single college student, and you turned them down, all I can say to that is WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?!?!?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I usually go on the hunt for new titles during the dry spell which is how i found Halfway house Lexi and few others , they keep me busy and ofc i have dark souls 3 invasions to keep my mind occupied as well so the wait is somewhat tolerable for me

You are right , DPC quitting his job and going through that entire process must have also consumed his work time but in the end after all of that he did end up giving us a very good first season, i hope he can keep up and improve upon that quality cause since now he is doing this full time as a indie dev i am gonna scrutinize him as such only cause i hold his work at a very high standard
Those are good games and plenty to keep occupied while we wait for this update.

Well, the way season 1 ended season 2 is going to have to hit all the high notes and set the pace right away I just hope he can remain consistent to the story and doesn't have some rush job like 0.3

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I've tried, but I still can't relate to those who are so pissed with the whole Josy/Maya turn of events. I mean, seriously.

If you pursued Maya, you did so knowing she did not want guys hitting on her. She outright told you it was best if you weren't attracted to her. She admitted she had been with only girls. And despite her inner struggles, she still thinks you're such a great guy that she's willing to switch-hit, even though she has known you for barely a week, which is so weird because that's exactly how long you have known her.

If you tried to avoid Maya, you were forced into a couple of sex acts with her anyway. Poor you (She's so hideous, right? Tell me you skipped through those scenes because you weren't interested). And if you did try to avoid her, you weren't emotionally invested anyway.

Josy also had her inner struggles, and you knew this from the start when she admitted she had a crush on you. If you slept with her, you did so knowing she was in a relationship. If you didn't, you're all torn up because a girl you've been on two dates with and didn't get past 1st base turns out to be a lesbian who's willing to switch sides for you.

As far as infidelity goes, neither of them were sure they were still in a relationship until a little while after Josy knocked on the door.

And if two girls in real life, who looked like Josy and Maya, wanted to climb into bed with you at the same time when you're a young, single college student, and you turned them down, all I can say to that is WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?!?!?
The older fans of DPC know that nothing is straightforward in his games and it's quite apparent with both Josy and Maya, they gave all the warning signs especially Maya. I personally think it's the newer players who are bitching and moaning as they are not aware of the curve balls DPC throws, they want something straight forward which is never the case with him. I always say that in order to understand something that falls out of your comfort zone you always need to look at it from a different perspective and the moment i did that i understood why they did what they did but many people won't / don't go to that extra effort which is okay to each their own but looking at it from a different angle won't hurt

Those are good games and plenty to keep occupied while we wait for this update.

Well, the way season 1 ended season 2 is going to have to hit all the high notes and set the pace right away I just hope he can remain consistent to the story and doesn't have some rush job like 0.3
I don't think he will rush it now as he has plenty of time and i am assuming most of us are patient enough to wait for a well polished episode

D

Deleted member 1990092

Out of curosity, what will be your first game to load when episode 2 came out? I mean, I think I will use the one staying at Isabella's place and giving a try with both Maya and Josy. But my main target is Isabella. And Jill. And I don't mind to "get intimate" with Quinn again. Too much in my plate, insn't it? :rolleyes:
Bella, then Bella, and then a little more Bella.
I don't want to be a DIK anymore. I want to move to Casa di Bella and start learning to cook, do yoga, taste wines, water flowers, swim in the pool and much more :love:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The older fans of DPC
That can mean two things. Not long ago I learned about BaDIK and AL (and adult VNs in general), so I'm a recent (not old) fan.

But then again, I'm not the dumb-ass kid I used to be, so I guess in that regard I'm an old fan. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna. and Hazeti
Jan 23, 2020
Well, Bella is also my main target, but the DIK inside me is pushing for Sage Route... Staying at HOTs sorority was like a dream come true. :love: But I presume it's not going to last for long, if DIKs accept me... :HideThePain: Damn, I don't want to leave the sorority!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't think he will rush it now as he has plenty of time and i am assuming most of us are patient enough to wait for a well polished episode
Just wait for the next few months you'll see people cracking :LOL: repeated topics are already happening and it's only been a month since 0.4 was released I must have read all the Maya and Josy stuff the most I think that and who is related to who topic :p

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Just wait for the next few months you'll see people cracking :LOL: repeated topics are already happening and it's only been a month since 0.4 was released I must have read all the Maya and Josy stuff the most I think that and who is related to who topic :p
Well it shows that people are really passionate about the game which is a good thing and honestly i am loving the theories and the interactivity between the community here minus the bashing of Maya and Josy and the who is related to who bits :LOL: but it's still better than what will eventually happen with the steam forums of this game , some will complain some will defend and on and on and on....sigh

I m sashi

Nov 2, 2019
The one where I get the most Jade scenes :p but probably Bella as I'm intrigued at how her story will go from here the most. I think Jill will be a slower burn most likely finding out who she is. I'm also interested in Sage's story who was she meeting?

Compressed is smaller in size and the uncompressed is the full 4GB your choice of course.
I m telling compressed game story are same to same uncompressed version.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes