DaHaremKing69

Jan 29, 2020
i said welcome not accepted :devilish:, but that is how i got in, sincerity that i'm 100% Jill fan!
i wonder what the next lewd will be for Jill probably handjob or a hotdog scene either way Season 2 will be good the battle of top tier girls will begin but Bella is best College Staff imo

510191_sage_jill_order_dec.png

Mormont wow Devoted Member that seems new only seen Well-Known Member before

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I've tried, but I still can't relate to those who are so pissed with the whole Josy/Maya turn of events. I mean, seriously.

If you pursued Maya, you did so knowing she did not want guys hitting on her. She outright told you it was best if you weren't attracted to her. She admitted she had been with only girls. And despite her inner struggles, she still thinks you're such a great guy that she's willing to switch-hit, even though she has known you for barely a week, which is so weird because that's exactly how long you have known her.

If you tried to avoid Maya, you were forced into a couple of sex acts with her anyway. Poor you (She's so hideous, right? Tell me you skipped through those scenes because you weren't interested). And if you did try to avoid her, you weren't emotionally invested anyway.

Josy also had her inner struggles, and you knew this from the start when she admitted she had a crush on you. If you slept with her, you did so knowing she was in a relationship. If you didn't, you're all torn up because a girl you've been on two dates with and didn't get past 1st base turns out to be a lesbian who's willing to switch sides for you.

As far as infidelity goes, neither of them were sure they were still in a relationship until a little while after Josy knocked on the door.

And if two girls in real life, who looked like Josy and Maya, wanted to climb into bed with you at the same time when you're a young, single college student, and you turned them down, all I can say to that is WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?!?!?
Yep, In that matter I'm with you. Mc and Josy and Maya haven't been completly honest with each others. But I don't see anything so hideous to want to break every contact with them. In fact, I'm very thrilled to see where that storie bring us, specially after that "made up" scene at the library, when the they were so damn confused.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Bella, then Bella, and then a little more Bella.
I don't want to be a DIK anymore. I want to move to Casa di Bella and start learning to cook, do yoga, taste wines, water flowers, swim in the pool and much more :love:
The first route I've played were with Sage and the HOT's with a pretty DIK MC. You know, just for fun. But, after that scene with Bella at the library, I don't know, It felt so sad because a dark backstorie that we didn't heard of it yet... So, Bella is it.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Probably because of this:
View attachment 550201
Interesting how she says kids (plural). I just hope it's NOT these two: (Tybalt and Tyballs)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that you mention it sage and the panty sniffer did have a little back and forth on the rooster app too , she didn't back off and it was clear she knew him well, i just hope she isn't related to him in any shape or form or else

tenor (6).gif

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes