Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 549404
Now that’s not something I was expecting today when I came home, at first I thought is this even real like am I dreaming or something because it looks amazing.

Ok, so when you said you wanted to know who created that Maya’s amazing model so you could ask permission to mess with it. I never imagined you’ll pull off something like this

Now you are saying use this “If you like it and want it, of course”

So I’ll tell you that I have seen some users with their unique signs which were just made just for them.
Like the one Yennefer has and I wanted to make a signature that was made just for me and I never really could because my imagination sucks And now you came up with a signature with Maya<3 and Kratos the God of War in it, what other choice do I have so I'm just gonna use it as a good kid because like I said I am too young to be here.:p

Last thing what can I say brother I love it and I love you.
Thanks for doing that really.
Very happy that you liked it, brother.
As this was a complete surprise, since I haven't told anyone about it before, I was afraid that you wouldn't use it, since I never saw you change sig. But you put the two things together, gave me inspiration and you have been nothing but a nice person around here.
And it is MUCH easier to make them like that when the person uses a particular character, and not a girl from the game. :rolleyes:
Oh, I don't know who the creator of Kratos' image is, I found it on google, but whoever is my congratulations to him because she is fantastic.
Damn, I only asked for a signature, and now my signature became a short movie. :KEK:
I feel guilty for making you go through this, guys, but...

View attachment 549957
Nothing but my duties as a best man. :LOL:
I hope you enjoyed the full video too... I'll tell you, it reminded me of why I liked her in the beginning.
I've tried, but I still can't relate to those who are so pissed with the whole Josy/Maya turn of events. I mean, seriously.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Just wait for the next few months you'll see people cracking :LOL: repeated topics are already happening and it's only been a month since 0.4 was released I must have read all the Maya and Josy stuff the most I think that and who is related to who topic :p
My watch begins.gif
I hope you are prepared for the inevitable "UPDATE WHEN!" Mormont. Only you can maintain the peace in this thread.
Yeah, seems they have been tinkering around with titles and changed a few of them it's a good change. I'd have liked to have seen some sort of custom title for users here they could have something like Maggot or Dik Brother.
1000 Posts is Well Known Member now it seems. Speaking of Custom Titles, I did see a thread where someone was given "Most Disrespected User" or something along those lines because they had nearly over 2k posts and only just above 1k likes.
I'll happily take "Tommy's Doppleganger" or "DIK Vice President"... Because you know....
BaDIKButtsMarnnT.gif

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
1000 Posts is Well Known Member now it seems. Speaking of Custom Titles, I did see a thread where someone was given "Most Disrespected User" or something along those lines because they had nearly over 2k posts and only just above 1k likes.
I'll happily take "Tommy's Doppleganger" or "DIK Vice President"... Because you know....
Damn if I get a Arch Sorceress title I’m gonna die a happy man :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes