name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
At least you gave her some points, I could say the same to Quinn she's well beautiful and....I don't think you want me to comment on her
I genuinly think she`s a great girl and will make someone very happy,she`s just not for me.

Also, Dawe knocked Quinn's door at the end of episode 3, remember? That is still unaccounted for. DPC planted many seeds in season 1. We just have to wait and see what they'll grow into
The seed will grow into beautifull Quinn+Name88 triplets!

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Also, Dawe knocked Quinn's door at the end of episode 3, remember? That is still unaccounted for. DPC planted many seeds in season 1. We just have to wait and see what they'll grow into
Since Dawe learned that Arieth got crabs, he needs to warn Quinn to close the restaurant since he ordered the full menu! And as DIK MC ate there two, he's also got it and passed it onto Sage, Jade, Mona and Camila.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Since Dawe learned that Arieth got crabs, he needs to warn Quinn to close the restaurant since he ordered the full menu! And as DIK MC ate there two, he's also got it and passed it onto Sage, Jade, Mona and Camila.
If I'm playing a DIK MC and unknowingly give Bella or Jill an STD from Arieth... I'm offing myself. Talk about an ending worse than a fucking housefire.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Guess it all depends on Burke perhaps if he does have anything sketchy going on that added with the cheating would be the final straw.
I believe something that would endanger the school's reputation even more that the hazing, the sex and the drugs. Hadn't he cheated on her she'd have helped him, but now she'll just push his head down the muddy waters.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
If half the school are their offsprings they won't be making much money :LOL:
He claimed to have only slept with three. Whether that is true or not, and certainly depending on protections and any asortment of agreements...Anything is possible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Guess it all depends on Burke perhaps if he does have anything sketchy going on that added with the cheating would be the final straw.
Shes staying for the kids,in a way I think there are no more straws left,its only formal,I`m wondering if her emotional reactions were nothing more than hurt pride much more so than hurt feelings

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes